Ryobi RVC-1220I-G

Ryobi RVC-1220I-G

Buying the best vacuum cleaner

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

davangco

davangcoDavangco

good for sucking up down feathers

Not happy not enough suction, continually having to clean filter, even with filter cover in place.The vacuum head impractical scrapes across floor
perhaps ok for sucking styrofoam beads, small
feathers etc,dust? forget it
seems pointless having 30 litre capacity when even with a handful of dust you need to remove head any way to clean filter ,may as well empty drum at the same time

Date PurchasedFeb 2015

Melissa Rose

Melissa Roseasked

What is the chain that hangs down dragging on the ground?

thetrigman
thetrigman

I believe that in certain applications this vacuum is permanently installed in a workshop/workstation and switched on remotely with plumbing etc and the chain is to prevent it walking away over time.

Budasked

The On/Off Switch on top of Ryobi is not working? Feels soft when you press either side. What is the problem?

Awaiting answet

Bud

Second time to write this! The On/ Off Switch is Not Working on my Ryobi. What is the Problem. Await your advice.

Bud

Still waiting to hear a reply.

PFK

PFKasked

I have a Ryobi wet and dray cleaner. It has been excellent. However, at the moment it is blowing fine dust out the exhaust outlet and not picking up as well as it has been. I have cleaned the filter. Any clues?

Get an answer from our members and Ryobi representatives

CategoryCommercial Vacuum Cleaners