Ryobi RVC-1220I-G

Ryobi RVC-1220I-G

Buying the best vacuum cleaner

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

• Product is used
  • Pet OwnerYes (1) · No (0)

Poor Spare Part Accessibility

Whilst a powerful and reliable , unfortunately the spare parts required more suited to this climate are difficult to locate? The foam filter, and the rubber sealing beading on the lid are extremely difficult to find a provider on line! In this climate the Garden effluence soon degrades the Foam filter. I have had it for over a year and would recommend the supplier provides 3 foam filters standard with details on replacement in the UK? That would be at least 5 star rating. I use it to clean artificial grass.

Purchased in March 2018 at Home Base.

Tigre

TigreAU

Needs work

This is a cheap vacuum around $99 that performs ok but gets kind of irritating to use as you go on. Two real problems: the tube feels plasticy and cheap and continually comes apart, even when you jam it together. A better solution would be to have tubes that click together rather than rely on compression. Secondly, the cord is woefully short. Why would you have normal vacuums with great retractable cords and then a workshop vacuum which you have to move when you get out of range? The whole thing looks like an exercise in cost cutting but i would have happily paid a little extra to have something more user friendly. It's a lovely colour though...

Moon light

Moon lightSydney

Not enough suction

I have purchased this vaccum cleaner and I thought it is going to be a perfect vaccum for timber floor and carpets but it turns out to be useless, it doesn’t even have enough suction for timber floor imagine how you are going to clean your carpet! You will need to take out the extension wand and sit on the floor then vaccum directly using the flexible hose. Imagine how long it will take to completely finish your work! I don’t recommend this product to any one.

Date PurchasedSept 2016
Commercial Vacuum Cleaners

Find out how Ryobi RVC-1220I-G compares to other Commercial Vacuum Cleaners

Cliffy34

Cliffy34ADELAIDE

A vacuum for the rough jobs

We bought this for cleaning outdoors, under the Pergola and in the Garage, where I prefer not to use my Dyson. We paid just $89 and it appears to work very well for its purpose. The 1.8m plastic hoses are cheap and tacky, but they managed to vacuum inside my car adequately this morning. Suction is good, haven't tried the blower bit as yet.

Date PurchasedMar 2017

Melissa Rose

Melissa Roseasked

What is the chain that hangs down dragging on the ground?

thetrigman
thetrigman

I believe that in certain applications this vacuum is permanently installed in a workshop/workstation and switched on remotely with plumbing etc and the chain is to prevent it walking away over time.

Budasked

The On/Off Switch on top of Ryobi is not working? Feels soft when you press either side. What is the problem?

Awaiting answet

Bud

Second time to write this! The On/ Off Switch is Not Working on my Ryobi. What is the Problem. Await your advice.

Bud

Still waiting to hear a reply.

PFK

PFKasked

I have a Ryobi wet and dray cleaner. It has been excellent. However, at the moment it is blowing fine dust out the exhaust outlet and not picking up as well as it has been. I have cleaned the filter. Any clues?

Get an answer from our members and Ryobi representatives

CategoryCommercial Vacuum Cleaners