Ryobi RVC-1220I-G

Ryobi RVC-1220I-G

Buying the best vacuum cleaner

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

• Product is used
  • Pet OwnerYes (2) · No (0)
Peter Leonard

Peter Leonard

WORKHORSE

Great suction , had it over 10 years , used for all our renovations and still going strong .Plaster and concrete dust , no problem and wet use in garden equally as powerful. Excellent value for money.Can highly recommend.

Purchased in January 2007 at Bunnings for $85.00.

MelSydney, NSW

I'm extremely happy

Purchased in June 2019 at Bunnings Warehouse for $99.00.

Mel

Oh, I forgot one more thing - the switch! Oh, the switch! It's a big on/off switch that's light to press and clicks into position extremely easily.

JJ

JJSouth Australia

Effective and Economic

At $89, this 20 litre unit has proven to be a good value solution and fit for purpose. Purchased it for the purpose of cleaning out my pool's sand filter. This little unit moved 120kg of wet sand/slurry out the sand filter through a small access surprisingly well. The 3 piece wand and fittings are robust and the suction is effective. The stainless steel bucket (20litres) is a comfortable size and the castors provide great mobility. The product is fine for DIY. Overall I am happy with the performance and value.

Date PurchasedDec 2017
Commercial Vacuum Cleaners

Find out how Ryobi RVC-1220I-G compares to other Commercial Vacuum Cleaners

Melissa Rose

Melissa Roseasked

What is the chain that hangs down dragging on the ground?

thetrigman
thetrigman

I believe that in certain applications this vacuum is permanently installed in a workshop/workstation and switched on remotely with plumbing etc and the chain is to prevent it walking away over time.

Budasked

The On/Off Switch on top of Ryobi is not working? Feels soft when you press either side. What is the problem?

Awaiting answet

Bud

Second time to write this! The On/ Off Switch is Not Working on my Ryobi. What is the Problem. Await your advice.

Bud

Still waiting to hear a reply.

PFK

PFKasked

I have a Ryobi wet and dray cleaner. It has been excellent. However, at the moment it is blowing fine dust out the exhaust outlet and not picking up as well as it has been. I have cleaned the filter. Any clues?

Get an answer from our members and Ryobi representatives

CategoryCommercial Vacuum Cleaners