Ryobi Silent Shredder RSH2445T

Ryobi Silent Shredder RSH2445T

See the Best Garden Shredders in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Ryobi

Unsatisfactory

Date PurchasedFeb 2016
Clay R
Clay RScone

Only squashes and mangles

This was useless. Tried for an hour and adjusted blade at all settings. Did not cut or shred anything, had hedge clippings and just flattened and mangled them. Complete waste of 6 hours of my life as 2hr drive to go buy this Product from Bunnings as live rural. I have no idea how anyone could give favourable rating, I was shocked to see people do so. I wanted this to shred plant material to make mulch, did not do anything remotely like that.

Date PurchasedApr 2018

Ken
Ken asked

Trouble shooting shredder won’t start have checked lead and is getting power to the shredder

Mark P.
Mark P.asked

Hey, we just bought the shredder bulrushes I have it adjusted to take pencil thickness branches for a test run, it worked for about 10mins the stopped, i pressed the go button and it went backwards about half a turn then forwards a fraction then stopped again, it kept doing this while I held the go button and it stopped as soon as I took my finger off the button, the blade distance is not much smaller than the branches im practising on, ive seen some pretty large branches going through on youtube

Chas T.asked

does it shred green leaves

JohnOH
JohnOH

It is more a crusher that a shredder designed to chip branches into pieces about 2 ish cm long, Say I am doing palm fronds, the shafts are crushed so that I can put it on the garden as mulch but while the leaves are 'chewed' up to some extent they are still recognizable; Hope this is helpful

Sax
Sax

Anything too fibrous like fronds or banana leaves will end up stringy and possibly block the mechanism. Works better on drier leaves and timber - too green is not ideal.

See all Ryobi Silent Shredder RSH2445T questions

Get an answer from our members and Ryobi representatives

CategoryGarden Shredders