S-26 Alula Original Progress

S-26 Alula Original Progress

3.6

• Breastfed Child Yes (0%) · No (100%)
  • Easy to PrepareYes (100%) · No (0%)
  • Caused Unease / Sickness Yes (25%) · No (75%)
Rachel X.

Rachel X.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Lifesaver for Colic

My daughter was colicky and this worked well for her tummy after trialing out Aptamil, A2, Nan etc. We have been using it since to supplement breast milk. Gentle on little tummy and doesn't cause constipation or much trapped gas. Great value given the price. Would highly recommend.

Kylie Davidson

Kylie DavidsonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Perfect for upset tummies.

After multiple different attempts at formula this brand finally worked for us. My son was really struggling to keep his feeds down and I was at my wit's end . Then I tried S26 and never looked back . He is now a big thriving toddler and we couldn't be happier .

Purchased in September 2018 at Coles for A$17.00.

Carolina

CarolinaSydney, NSW

Constipated baby!

Since we change formula to stage 2 my daughter started to be constipated and have problem with burping after drinking milk. Even 2 hours after milk she needs burps. Formula is very foamy which I'm very surprised as S26 Newborn wasn't like that. I'm very disappointed!

Purchased in June 2019 at Woolworths for A$17.00.

Caused Unease / Sickness Yes

sophieleilua21

sophieleilua21Sydney, NSW

Worth it!

This formula my nephew drinks. It keeps him fuller for longed & helps with development. The price point for this formula is cheap & worth the money your buying for it. Would highly recommend

Purchased in May 2019 at Woolworths for A$17.00.

Kirsten V

Kirsten VSouth East Queensland, QLD

The only formula my bub will drink

After trying a couple of different formulas after stopping breastfeeding, s26 original is the only one that didn’t upset my baby’s stomach and cause constipation. He definitely loves his food and formula so will be keeping him on this until the change to cow milk

Purchased in March 2019 at Coles for A$17.99.

Constipation

Our baby Zoe had the new born formula for a few weeks which was okay. It made her poo a bit hard but not too bad, so we tried the S26 Gold- Delicate Eze (purple tin) for 3 weeks. Her poo was great. 4 days ago we changed to S26 Original - Progress. She is so badly constipated now we are going to take her to see a nurse tomorrow.

I'm not saying this happens to all babies. Just how our baby reacts to this formular.
Before we used formular she was breast fed.

Ann

AnnRyde

It’s OK

Price is lower than many other brands and always available on the shelf. Cold or room temperature water does not dissolve the powder. Had to be warm water. The taste is ok not as weird as the new born stage. After opening only 4 weeks and can't be stored in freezer like other brands to extend life.

Tracy

TracySydney

Perfect for my baby

My daughter has been drinking s26 since she was 4months as she didn’t take to my breastmilk, I was mix feeding her from 4-6 months and after 6 months she took to the formula so well that she no longer wanted breastmilk so I decided to give her formula and solids, she’s never has any problems with this formula.
She enjoys drinking it and it’s easy to prepare, it doesn’t clump in the water, it dissolves easily and quickly, I don’t have to shake it much, it’s really good when preparing it on the go, when you need a milk quickly I find s26 is smooth and easy. Couldn’t be happier.

Danni

DanniCampbelltown

Baby loves it

Baby has been on s26 since she was 4 months old. started on newborn and is now on the progress. easy to mix up and it doesn't clump up in the teat or bottle. great price as well.
bub has never has an issue with stomaching this formula. I will be recommending this

sim

simSydney

A drink the baby cant resist!

From the very moment i brought this formula, it was something that i knew my baby would love. it is so easy to prepare, it is a great price and my baby loves it! it is gentle on her tummy and a trusted brand! 100% recommend to other parents who are using formula for their child.

My Opinion

My son took s26 stage 2 formula for one month after the month he had constant vomiting. The doctors were telling me different stories but I decided to change his formula over to karicare now his drinking away perfectly and no vomiting. S26 newborn is a excellent formula but i would not recommend the s26 progress 6-12months.

czardasc

czardascPerth

Been using this beyond the recommended age

My son has been drinking this since he was 6 month old until now - and he's 18 months old! Very easy to mix, nutritious, however the price is on the higher side. It is not constipating, mix in warm water well, and does not create lumps fairly easily.

Taste wise he seemed to like this a lot more than the S26 Gold Toddler version - in fact we have to revert back to this as we cannot even finish 1 can of the S26 Gold Toddler!

I would highly recommend this to anyone - only thing is the price!

Kylie

KylieAdelaide

Great product

This formula is very easy to use! I started my baby girl on the stage one from birth and then followed with the stage two at 6 months of age. I’ve never had any problems at all with reflux or vomiting so I highly recommend this for any child.
Only thing is not being able to purchase online is a slight inconvenience.

Marzy

MarzyPipers river

Best Formula

We have used this baby formula since our baby was 3mths old, she is now 11mths. Never had any digestion issues. She really enjoys it. Great price and easy to prepare. It seems very popular as sometimes its unavailable so suggest doing some research as to where you can source it from.

Westie

WestiePerth

Only okay

Baby loved S26 Original Newborn but didn't like this at all which doesn't really make sense. Ended up switching to the S26 Gold Progess which baby liked. Decent price and easy to prepare. Only issue was baby didn't like it. Just refused to take it most of the time. No side effects at all.

Em K

Em KWangaratta

Not sure

This formula is very easy to prepare and reasonably priced. However my son has had a few side affects from this formula recently and has started vomiting within half an hour of finishing his bottle. But otherwise I could not fault this formula. It has always been my first choice but now I may have to change ☹

Nicholas M

Nicholas MAU

My baby refuses it

The formula is prepared the same as newborn so no change to adjust to which is easy for us.
My baby has been on s26 newborn since 2 weeks old, and we never had an issue with her.
Then we changed to progress when she was 6 months, and though it was the same amount as the newborn, she refuses the bottles. She screams as if in pain when trying to feed her and at best will have about 50ml but it'll take so many tries for her to take it
I changed back to newborn as the Dr said she can be on that until 12 months and continuing with her solids and she is now fine and drinking again

Novus

NovusVictoria

Great, but causing constipation

This formula has been great just like step 1. However baby has become constipated. After 2 days of use. Have used this in the past with my other children and never had constipation issues. Hopefully some extra fruits and veggies will do the trick.
But overall baby loves it and drinks it no problem and sleeps well. Just blocked up.

Chookii

ChookiiAU

This product is excellent value for money

This product is easy to prepare
This product has had no side effects
Our daughter really enjoys this formula
This product is often on sale
The recommended retail Price is good
This product is always in stock
This product is of high quality
All my children have used this product

Dee

DeePerth

Severe constipation!

This review is about the S26 stage 2, Its easy to prepare, my baby didn't seem to enjoy it because she was severely constipated crying in pain and didn't have any stools in 4 days ended up in Emergency Department I even diluted it more by an extra 20-30 mls along with a balanced diet of fruits and water bottles at times to see if any improvement and nothing I'm definantly switching to a different formula.

Tweet R.

Tweet R.asked

Original Progress

Is the S26 here the same formula as in other countries like the Philippines. I intend to send to my grand daughter

Hi Tweet,
Thank you for your question. Aspen Nutritionals Australia products are made to specific regulatory requirements of Australia. Countries other than Australia may have different regulatory requirements or medical practices. While there may be similarities between infant formulas, due to country-specific food regulations, we are unable to comment on the product composition of a formula from another country. Warmest regards, Careline team.

Carolina

Carolinaasked

Original Progress

Does every tin of formula should it be foamy?

Careline T.S-26 Alula

Hi Carolina, Thanks for your question. Please give us a call on 1800 552 229 (Mon- Fri 9am-5pm AEST) and one of our Careline team member would be happy to assist you. Warmest regards, Careline team

Aspen Nutritionals Australia are a signatory to the MAIF Agreement (Marketing in Australia of Infant Formulas: Manufacturers and Importers Agreement) which governs the marketing of infant formula for infants up to 12 months and it mandates that we can respond to issues or questions raised, provided the response includes a statement to the effect that breastfeeding is best for babies. Important mandatory statement: Breastfeeding is best for babies https://www.bubbahood.com.au/feeding/benefits-of-breast-milk.

Get an answer from our members and S-26 Alula representatives