S-26 Alula Original
See the Best Baby Formulas in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by S-26 Alula

• Breastfed Child Yes (6) · No (21)
  • Easy to PrepareYes (26) · No (2)
  • Caused Unease / Sickness Yes (9) · No (19)
Van
VanMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Not good for my son

Purchased in May 2021 at Chemist Warehouse Physical Store for $16.99.

Noddy
NoddySouth East Queensland, QLD

Didn't agree with my baby

We chose S26 since our first baby was fine with it. Unfortunately our second baby wasn't. Gave him constipation. We tried him on it for a week and abit but all his poos were so hard.

Purchased at Woolworths for $17.00.

Samantha
Samantha

Life Saver!

We tried so many formulas such as NAN Optipro, NAN Comfort, Aptamil Gold, Aptamil Reflux. None of them seemed to work, my baby was always in discomfort, crying and unable to digest it. Finally my husband bought a few sachets of S26 Gold, this helped her heaps but her poo was dark green in color. I was told that all Gold formulas have iron content which makes babies poo dark green so I switched to just the Original and haven't turned back. Baby loves it, easy on her tummy, helps her poo easily, not much gas, no wind issues and no silent reflux. So so happy with this formula and it's price is a perk! So grateful that my baby has taken to it.

Purchased in August 2020 at Chemist Warehouse.

Careline T.S-26 Alula

Thanks Samantha. Glad to hear it is working well for you and your little one. :)

BJJ
BJJVictoria

Not ideal

After a few weeks it made my baby constipated & gave him severe red dry scaly cheeks that flared up after each feed. He was always gassy, hard to settle and often spewed after each feed. Would not sleep for more then 45-60minutes due to being uncomfortable and needing burping so often. I moved to a different formula (nan comfort) and noticed a difference within 48 hours. It was also annoying that the scoop was 60ml so you had to estimate 30ml when you wanted to make a 90ml or 150ml bottle.

Purchased in June 2020 for $16.00.

Breastfed Child No

Rachel X.
Rachel X.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Lifesaver for Colic

My daughter was colicky and this worked well for her tummy after trialing out Aptamil, A2, Nan etc. We have been using it since to supplement breast milk. Gentle on little tummy and doesn't cause constipation or much trapped gas. Great value given the price. Would highly recommend.

Reaction

I tried my breastfed baby on this for a night top up and she had a eczema type break out rash all over her body and her poos changed and has white specks through them. Really gassy and Just an unhappy baby.

Purchased in April 2020 at Foodland for $22.00.

Skye_mariee97
Skye_mariee97Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Good affordable formula!

My 2 week old son has been having this since birth.
He is extremely content and sleeps around 4 hours between each feed. Works well with his tummy, no runny poos and no constipation.
Great price also, highly recommend

Purchased in March 2020 at Big W for $17.99.

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

Clara V.
Clara V.15 Nov 2021
smart-shopping-tips-to-help-you-make-the-most-of-black-friday-sales
The baby product awards for 2020!

Nathan S.29 Oct 2019
the-baby-product-awards-for-2020

Clara V.
Clara V.7 Dec 2021
AtaKelly
AtaKellySydney, NSW

Worst formula!

Purchased in September 2019 at Woolworths for $17.00.

Tianna
TiannaDarwin, NT

Perfect my child loves it

Enjoys her feed makes perfect bottles with scoop very easy to make just add water to the milk scoops and shake and ready to drink baby's love it and fills them up

Purchased in October 2019 at Coles for $17.00.

Breastfed Child No

Olla H.
Olla H.

Great, affordable formula

We started our newborn on this formula as a top up measure. It did a great job. For no particular reason we then changed to NAN Supreme 1 just to try it. We didn't join the dots initially but our bub started getting eczma and green, smelly poos. These symptoms have started going away since we reverted back to the S26. So this product works best for our baby.

Purchased in June 2019 at Big W for $17.00.

Nishi
NishiGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Don't buy the one made in Mexico

Bub loved it since birth. It was made in NewZealand. But the Mexico made gave him terrible constipation. Stores don't sell NZ made anymore. We switched to a different brand.

Purchased in July 2019 at Chemist Warehouse.

Jenna H.
Jenna H.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great product!

Baby seems to enjoy the product, we mix a thickener in which is fine. No side effects related to the formula on its own, really really easy to mix together.

Purchased at Woolworths for $20.00.

Charis
CharisWagga Wagga

Perfect for my babies

My 3 month old was exclusively breastfed until 10 weeks old, we tried Karicare but made my bub constipated. I switched back to S26 since my first baby loves the formula plus its gentle on her tummy. My 3 month old is happy with s26 and he doesnt get constipated at all.

Purchased in August 2019 at Coles Supermarkets for $17.00.

Kylie Davidson
Kylie DavidsonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Perfect for upset tummies.

After multiple different attempts at formula this brand finally worked for us. My son was really struggling to keep his feeds down and I was at my wit's end . Then I tried S26 and never looked back . He is now a big thriving toddler and we couldn't be happier .

Purchased in September 2018 at Coles for $17.00.

Lhara O.
Lhara O.South East Queensland, QLD

It’s ok

I’ve given this milk to my newborn son because the price is affordable and I could easily buy it to wollies but he keeps on vomitting after very feed. Pop was ok but it just doesn’t stay well on his tummy. I’ve changed formula since then.

Purchased in March 2019.