S26 Alula Original

S26 Alula Original

Newborn, Progress and Toddler

great for my bub

have been through several formulas. thus one is perfect. my 4 mth old lives the taste and he hardly brings any of it up. will be sticking with s26 original.

Purchased in June 2019 at Coles Supermarkets for $17.00.

Caused Unease / Sickness No

New formula clumps. Not a fan.

We have used this formula for 3 months. We used to really like this brand, however since moving production to Mexico and changing the formula, it is not mixing well and clumps form at the bottom and sides of the bottle. Like Nix, we have bought up all the NZ production tins we could find. I've spoken to the Careline about this - and given it a second try, but we aren't satisfied with the quality of this product any more. Please bring back the old formula!

Purchased in June 2019 at IGA for $17.00.

Easy to PrepareNo

Worth it!

This formula my nephew drinks. It keeps him fuller for longed & helps with development. The price point for this formula is cheap & worth the money your buying for it. Would highly recommend

Purchased in May 2019 at Woolworths for $17.00.

Best formula for newborns

We tried different formula milks before as this is my forth kid. S26 is a complete milk for kids. One of the best milk recommended by nutritions. It gives them energy to grow. Kids like the taste too

Purchased in April 2019 for $18.00.

Breastfed Child Yes
Caused Unease / Sickness No

It used to be great, new formula is terrible

This formula was the only thing that suited my reflux baby, however they’ve just started making it in Mexico and the formula isn’t the same. It’s clumpy, doesn’t dissolve as well and sediment falls to the bottom of each bottle. I’m so disappointed. I’ve done the rounds and bought up all of the tins I could find manufactured in NZ but after they’re gone I’ll have to switch brands.

Purchased in May 2019 at Woolworths for $17.00.

Breastfed Child No
Hi Nix, We’re sorry to hear that you have been experiencing this. As we take feedback of this nature seriously and would like to gather more information, can you please call our Careline on 1800 552 229. The Careline is available on Monday to Friday between 9am and 5pm AEST. We hope to hear from you soon. Warmest regards, Careline team Aspen Nutritionals are a signatory to the MAIF Agreement (Marketing in Australia of Infant Formulas: Manufacturers and Importers Agreement) which governs the marketing of infant formula for infants up to 12 months and it mandates that we can respond to issues or questions raised, provided the response includes a statement to the effect that breastfeeding is best for babies. Important mandatory statement: Breastfeeding is best for babies https://www.bubbahood.com.au/feeding/benefits-of-breast-milk.”Hi I would love to provide tangible feedback, however I was on hold for 20 mins this morning and so I gave up. I really was a fan of your old formulaHi Nix, Apologies for you not being able to get in touch with us. Please provide us your contact details via care@aspenpharmacare.com.au and we will give you a call at your preferred time. Looking forward to hear from you. Warmest regards, Careline Team.

Loved it! Great on the tummy

My son had this from birth and never had one issue with this brand! Great on newborn bellies. Very filling and appears to be great tasting! My boy loved the newborn formula

Purchased in January 2019 at Woolworths for $23.00.

Never had any issues

Never had any issues with this formula, easy to make, not clumpy.
No side effects.
Baby seems to be enjoying formula and drinking fine with the newborn one. Will change her at 6 months to the s26 6-12months.

Purchased in April 2019 at Woolworths for $17.00.

Never had issues

I started on s26 gold but that caused constipation so from advice from friends I changed to original and never tried anything else. It was great and baby loved it

Purchased in January 2018.

S26 Original has been amazing.

We tried s26 gold first, unfortunately this did not agree with my little ones stomach changed over to karicare from recommendations but Bub didn’t like the taste. S26 Original has been amazing. My daughter is finally finishing all her bottles and is back on track. Highly recommend s26 original.

Purchased in March 2019 at Woolworths.

Caused Unease / Sickness No

The only formula my bub will drink

After trying a couple of different formulas after stopping breastfeeding, s26 original is the only one that didn’t upset my baby’s stomach and cause constipation. He definitely loves his food and formula so will be keeping him on this until the change to cow milk

Purchased in March 2019 at Coles for $17.99.

A1

I have been using S26 for over 15 years with all of my children and my mother used it for me and my siblings... I have never had an issue with this formula... S26 is a trusted household name... It's easy to prepare, and good value for money... Would not hesitate to recommend it to anyone​ planning to bottle feed their baby

Constipation

Our baby Zoe had the new born formula for a few weeks which was okay. It made her poo a bit hard but not too bad, so we tried the S26 Gold- Delicate Eze (purple tin) for 3 weeks. Her poo was great. 4 days ago we changed to S26 Original - Progress. She is so badly constipated now we are going to take her to see a nurse tomorrow.

I'm not saying this happens to all babies. Just how our baby reacts to this formular.
Before we used formular she was breast fed.

Hi Luke, We appreciate you writing to us regarding your experience and we are sorry to hear that your little one is unwell. As we take feedback of this nature very seriously and so that we can assist you further, please call our friendly Careline team on 1800 552 229 to discuss further. The Careline is available on Monday to Friday between 9am to 5pm AEDST. We hope to hear from you soon. Warmest regards, Careline Team. Aspen Nutritionals Australia Pty Ltd. Aspen Nutritionals are a signatory to the MAIF Agreement (Marketing in Australia of Infant Formulas: Manufacturers and Importers Agreement) which governs the marketing of infant formula for infants up to 12 months and it mandates that we can respond to issues or questions raised, provided the response includes a statement to the effect that breastfeeding is best for babies. Important mandatory statement: Breastfeeding is best for babies https://www.bubbahood.com.au/feeding/benefits-of-breast-milk.”

Good

Tried the S26 gold first, but baby had difficulty with constipation, switched to the original and nil issues. Baby enjoys it without side effects, growing well and price is good. It is confusing buying formula as so many options but at the end of the day they are all safe and baby will thrive on it, just have to find one that suits baby and just stick with it.

It’s OK

Price is lower than many other brands and always available on the shelf. Cold or room temperature water does not dissolve the powder. Had to be warm water. The taste is ok not as weird as the new born stage. After opening only 4 weeks and can't be stored in freezer like other brands to extend life.

Back to the Original

Our little one is 2 weeks old and having issues with allergy for the last 3 days; mainly around the faces. After consultation with St John of God we have two options; for now we will trial on S26 Original due to a lower Iron content.

The preparation is the same as our previous formula; 60mL per scoop

Our little one got no issue with the new formula, the feeding still the same, but the best part the allergy starting to reduce.

Perfect for my baby

My daughter has been drinking s26 since she was 4months as she didn’t take to my breastmilk, I was mix feeding her from 4-6 months and after 6 months she took to the formula so well that she no longer wanted breastmilk so I decided to give her formula and solids, she’s never has any problems with this formula.
She enjoys drinking it and it’s easy to prepare, it doesn’t clump in the water, it dissolves easily and quickly, I don’t have to shake it much, it’s really good when preparing it on the go, when you need a milk quickly I find s26 is smooth and easy. Couldn’t be happier.

Best choice !

I purchased s26 original newborn for my son, he took to it great and then we went in to purchase the progress stage for him . Now with our second child, we have brought it again . It is quick and easy to make up and we have had no bad side effects .

Bubs is enjoying this!

This product is easy to prepare. I bought this to fill in gaps between breast feeding as my son is a massive eater and very demanding. I want to keep breast feeding... so this is a perfect price point and a quality product to meet our current new born needs.

Great formula

After trying a few different formulas that didn't agree with my son's tummy, this one is the only one that was gentle enough without making him constipated. Very easy to prepare and no frothing.

The scoop sizes come in 60ml incriments which is a good size for us. Definitely recommend.

Worked for us! Mix fed from birth

Have found this formula to work well for us, baby has been mix fed since birth - I had GD and babies blood sugar came back too low on third reading. Hospital gave baby formula to boost blood sugar and we took note of the brand - S26 regular. Have mix fed now for 10 months and no issues ever. Have avoided gold as extra iron isn’t an issue for us.