S-26 Alula Original

3.7

• Breastfed Child Yes (23%) · No (77%)
  • Easy to PrepareYes (92%) · No (8%)
  • Caused Unease / Sickness Yes (32%) · No (68%)
BJJ

BJJVictoria

Not ideal

After a few weeks it made my baby constipated & gave him severe red dry scaly cheeks that flared up after each feed. He was always gassy, hard to settle and often spewed after each feed. Would not sleep for more then 45-60minutes due to being uncomfortable and needing burping so often. I moved to a different formula (nan comfort) and noticed a difference within 48 hours. It was also annoying that the scoop was 60ml so you had to estimate 30ml when you wanted to make a 90ml or 150ml bottle.

Purchased in June 2020 for A$16.00.

Rachel X.

Rachel X.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Lifesaver for Colic

My daughter was colicky and this worked well for her tummy after trialing out Aptamil, A2, Nan etc. We have been using it since to supplement breast milk. Gentle on little tummy and doesn't cause constipation or much trapped gas. Great value given the price. Would highly recommend.

Reaction

I tried my breastfed baby on this for a night top up and she had a eczema type break out rash all over her body and her poos changed and has white specks through them. Really gassy and Just an unhappy baby.

Purchased in April 2020 at Foodland for A$22.00.

Skye_mariee97

Skye_mariee97Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Good affordable formula!

My 2 week old son has been having this since birth.
He is extremely content and sleeps around 4 hours between each feed. Works well with his tummy, no runny poos and no constipation.
Great price also, highly recommend

Purchased in March 2020 at Big W for A$17.99.

AtaKelly

AtaKellySydney, NSW

Worst formula!

Purchased in September 2019 at Woolworths for A$17.00.

Tianna

TiannaDarwin, NT

Perfect my child loves it

Enjoys her feed makes perfect bottles with scoop very easy to make just add water to the milk scoops and shake and ready to drink baby's love it and fills them up

Purchased in October 2019 at Coles for A$17.00.

Olla H.

Olla H.

Great, affordable formula

We started our newborn on this formula as a top up measure. It did a great job. For no particular reason we then changed to NAN Supreme 1 just to try it. We didn't join the dots initially but our bub started getting eczma and green, smelly poos. These symptoms have started going away since we reverted back to the S26. So this product works best for our baby.

Purchased in June 2019 at Big W for A$17.00.

Nishi

NishiGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Don't buy the one made in Mexico

Bub loved it since birth. It was made in NewZealand. But the Mexico made gave him terrible constipation. Stores don't sell NZ made anymore. We switched to a different brand.

Purchased in July 2019 at Chemist Warehouse.

Jenna H.

Jenna H.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great product!

Baby seems to enjoy the product, we mix a thickener in which is fine. No side effects related to the formula on its own, really really easy to mix together.

Purchased at Woolworths for A$20.00.

Charis

CharisWagga Wagga

Perfect for my babies

My 3 month old was exclusively breastfed until 10 weeks old, we tried Karicare but made my bub constipated. I switched back to S26 since my first baby loves the formula plus its gentle on her tummy. My 3 month old is happy with s26 and he doesnt get constipated at all.

Purchased in August 2019 at Coles Supermarkets for A$17.00.

Kylie Davidson

Kylie DavidsonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Perfect for upset tummies.

After multiple different attempts at formula this brand finally worked for us. My son was really struggling to keep his feeds down and I was at my wit's end . Then I tried S26 and never looked back . He is now a big thriving toddler and we couldn't be happier .

Purchased in September 2018 at Coles for A$17.00.

Lhara O.

Lhara O.South East Queensland, QLD

It’s ok

I’ve given this milk to my newborn son because the price is affordable and I could easily buy it to wollies but he keeps on vomitting after very feed. Pop was ok but it just doesn’t stay well on his tummy. I’ve changed formula since then.

Purchased in March 2019.

Kate

KateMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Perfect product

My daughter absolutely loves this product and had no side effects with tummy issues this was recomended from the chemist to my patrner which we first used this product to top up feeding

Purchased in February 2019 at Terry White Chemmart Physical store for A$20.00.

Kelly H.

Kelly H.Perth, WA

S26 not good

I've been using this with my newborn we started on the new Zealand made one no issues but ever since the Mexico version my daughter has had stomach issues excess wind even hours after feeding. we have discontinued using it

Purchased in July 2019 at Coles for A$17.99.

Marty O.

Marty O.Sydney, NSW

Mexican rubbish

Had been giving the s26 newborn which was made in NZ to our son and it was great no issues what so ever slept through all night. From the night we first gave him the new product made in mexico he squirmed with stomach pains all night and woke every hour, it seems like the new product hardly mixes in water. Very dissapointing. Also we found some of the original mix made in NZ and swapped back and he slept 7 hours straight

Purchased in June 2019 at Big W for A$17.00.

Carolina

CarolinaSydney, NSW

Constipated baby!

Since we change formula to stage 2 my daughter started to be constipated and have problem with burping after drinking milk. Even 2 hours after milk she needs burps. Formula is very foamy which I'm very surprised as S26 Newborn wasn't like that. I'm very disappointed!

Purchased in June 2019 at Woolworths for A$17.00.

Dad

DadQueensland

MEXICAN rubbish

Since moving production From New Zealand to Mexico in March 2019, this product is shocking. Doesn't dissolve in the water and causes constipation to our 5 month old. Who know's what they've done with the production process and ingredients.

One star is generous. You couldn't pay me to use this product.

Such a shame as the previous product made in New Zealand is 5 star.

I've contacted the company direct but others need to know before they buy.

Purchased in May 2019 at Woolworths for A$17.00.

Easy to PrepareNo
Mich 81

Mich 81Wide Bay-Burnett, QLD

great for my bub

have been through several formulas. thus one is perfect. my 4 mth old lives the taste and he hardly brings any of it up. will be sticking with s26 original.

Purchased in June 2019 at Coles Supermarkets for A$17.00.

Caused Unease / Sickness No

New formula clumps. Not a fan.

We have used this formula for 3 months. We used to really like this brand, however since moving production to Mexico and changing the formula, it is not mixing well and clumps form at the bottom and sides of the bottle. Like Nix, we have bought up all the NZ production tins we could find. I've spoken to the Careline about this - and given it a second try, but we aren't satisfied with the quality of this product any more. Please bring back the old formula!

Purchased in June 2019 at IGA for A$17.00.

Easy to PrepareNo
sophieleilua21

sophieleilua21Sydney, NSW

Worth it!

This formula my nephew drinks. It keeps him fuller for longed & helps with development. The price point for this formula is cheap & worth the money your buying for it. Would highly recommend

Purchased in May 2019 at Woolworths for A$17.00.