S-26 Alula Gold

S-26 Alula Gold

Newborn, Progress, Toddler, Junior

3.5

• Breastfed Child Yes (38%) · No (62%)
  • Easy to PrepareYes (96%) · No (4%)
  • Caused Unease / Sickness Yes (24%) · No (76%)
Amrit

AmritWestern Australia

Gentle on baby’s tummy

My 3 months old daughter is on s26 gold since birth.we gave her this formula for 2 months.She was doing well with this formula.but the only problem I had was dark green poo.So we changed to aptamil but with this she had loss of apetite ,weight loss,stomach ache though the poo was yellow Nd pasty.but now I have again switched to S26 but the only thing I am worried about is dark green poo.if anyone can help

Purchased in May 2020 at Chemist Warehouse for A$23.00.

Careline T.S-26 Alula

Hi Amrit, the dark green poo you have described is normal. If you would like further information, please contact our Careline Team on 1800 552 229 (Mon- Fri 9am-5pm AEST) and our Careline team members would be happy to assist you.

Jen P

Jen PSydney, NSW

Happy baby. Great formula

I topped up my feeds with S26 Gold Newborn from the first month, and now my baby is fully on S26 Gold Newborn and she is great, happy, fed, settled. Highly recommend, the best of the best and a great price for what you get. Very happy.

Purchased in September 2020 at Coles for A$23.00.

Liz Barnes

Liz BarnesSydney, NSW

Best baby formula

My baby is happy and comfortable with S26 Alula Gold, my baby nurse recommended this from day 1, and she drinks it all and is reaching her milestones I'm so happy she is growing and developing. Thanks S26 Alula

Purchased in April 2020 for A$23.00.

Joanne

JoanneGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Our baby preferred Nestle product

Baby preferred Nestle product over S26 as he had some reflux after taking the formula, I guess every baby is different and unique, the formula was easy enough to prepare

Purchased at Woolworths for A$23.00.

PaulyR

PaulyRSydney, NSW

No issues with this baby formula

We currently use S26 0-6 months 'Newborn' and S26 6-12 months 'Progress' for our 1 year old and used both previously for our 3 year old. We have not encountered any problems or side effects to our children drinking this formula. Our children do appear to enjoy it. It is a bit expensive at $22.99 a tin compared to other formulas. The formula is easy to prepare with a handy scoop included in the tin. The formula dissolves well for the 0-6 months formula but not so well with the 6-12 months. That being the case we still have not had issues. I would recommend it.

Purchased in July 2020 at Woolworths.

Lih

Lih

Just another brand of baby formula

My baby has no issue with this milk, no constipation issue. The formula is easy to prepare. We continue to use this brand as we first try out this brand when the baby is born.

Purchased in June 2020 at Coles for A$17.00.

Abi

Abi

Perfect for lil tummies

My Bub loves this formula (even my toddler scoops in a spoon everytime) and very gentle for his tummies. Great Product and reasonable price when on offer. No side effects So far. Lil one is happy. Easy preparation. Can mix only 60ml, 120 ml or 180 ml. It’s difficult when Bub needs just an extra of 30 ml. In that case It’s hard as the minimum Preparing measurement given is for 60ml.

Purchased in March 2020 at Costco for A$22.00.

S26 trouble

Hi, I have been using S26 gold from the date of the newborn. He is 2 months old and still doing green poop. He is also too Gassy as well. Lot of tummy pain. Should I continue this formula? Specially green poop. Is it really bad for my baby?

Purchased in March 2020 at Coles for A$23.00.

Vee A Banico

Vee A BanicoSouth East Queensland, QLD

Bubs loved it!

I was hesitant to get this formula at first due to the many negative reviews online. However, it was the first formula my husband bought and my baby loved it. The first few days she was having bad reflux and we tried switching to NAN HA and Munchkin but her reflux got worst. We switched her back to s26 Gold and its what we’ve been using since then. We also bought S26 AR but I think she got allergies from it (not sure if its from the milk though).

Ron

Ron

Great formula for newborn

My newborn took to the formula very well and so far hasn't experienced any constipation. Has a handy scoop and the lid makes levelling the formula very easy - making preparation convenient. But of course - every baby is different.

Purchased in March 2020 at Woolworths for A$23.00.

Sarah wells

Sarah wellsPerth, WA

Constipation

This formula was given at birth in the hospital and my only option at the time. He was taking bottles good. Had him on it for 1 week and it made him extremely constipated :( Not even coloxyl drops were helping. We had to change formula to a more sensitive one.

Purchased in December 2019 at Coles for A$20.00.

Jung

Jung

Good milk for baby

I have been with this product from long time
I have been with Nestle milk for my baby at the beginning , i dont know if that milk gave Constipation,than i changed it to S26 for 2 babies,i am still using s26,now they are happy healthy baby. Different milk suits for different babies (may be).it suits mine And they are happy,so are we.!

Purchased in January 2020 at Coles for A$22.00.

Sylvia

SylviaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Don't buy this!

So disappointed in this formula. I bought it after my mother in law recommended it. First day I noticed she was abit spewy but not more so than after having a big overfeed of breast milk then by day 7 it really hit the fan, she hadn't pooped in a few days which can be normal but she was screaming in pain, bloated etc, the formula had made her so constipated.
Plus just on a personal note the formula smells foul and has a slimy texture do it. Plus it's a pain because it has a 60ml scoop not a 50ml like most formula.
I ended up just chucking it out and buying something else, waste of money.

Purchased in December 2019 at Woolworths for A$28.99.

Easy to PrepareNo
Helena J.

Helena J.

S26 review

My son was born with many complications and after numerous brands I found s26 the best, no reflux no stomach pains or colic like I found other brands, easy to find in many chemist and also not too pricey, actually majority if the time depending in where I go it's on special

Purchased in December 2019 at Costco for A$17.00.

Tania

TaniaSouthwest, VIC

Too much sugar...

I breast fed then on recommendation from friends transferred to ALDI Formulas which I have never had a problem with. Last week when Aldi was closed I had no choice but to get ‘something’ from the only open supermarket in town. S-26 gold toddler. Well- to me it’s like giving your child a vanilla milkshake from McDonalds. Far too much sugar for my liking- and my son agreed. I ended up giving him a bottle of regular milk rather than this.
Do not reccomend...

Purchased in December 2019 at Coles for A$17.00.

Patrick

PatrickCentral, SA

Great formula

Hi I have a newborn that has been on this formula since he was two weeks old hes had no ' side affect' so this formula is good for me but every baby is different! My only suggestion is that you tell people how much the water plus formula makes it up too on your tin!

Purchased in September 2019 at Big W for A$23.00.

Rabia Z

Rabia ZMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

My baby health is getting good!

Purchased in August 2019 at Coles for A$22.00.

Crystal M.

Crystal M.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Daughter projectile spewed after every bottle

My daughter projectile spewed numerous times usually covering herself and me after every bottle. Huge amounts of vomit that was so unusual for her as we are mixed feeding and it does not happen after a breast feed. Have since changed formula and no issues.

Do have to mention she did not get constipated and we did not have any issues with the consistency of the powder at all.

Purchased in September 2019 at Woolworths for A$23.00.

Omowa P.

Omowa P.

harsh side effect

I am really upset right now because I just introduced my 5montbs old to this formula today Nd witching 2 hrs of taking it there’s swelling around his eyes. I wouldn’t recommend it at all. Waste of money.

Purchased in October 2019 for A$27.00.

Krina Shah

Krina ShahSydney, NSW

Formula is Nice but the scoop sizing is bad

As it’s for newborn there normal feed is btw 60 to 90 ml per feed.
N s26 has only two measurements 60 ml and 120ml that means if my child needs 70 ml rest of the formula which I prepare goes waste and the formula get finished quicker .
My baby loves the taste it’s just the waste of formula that happens as S26 does not have middle measurement as most of the other formula has

Purchased in August 2019 at Woolworths for A$22.00.

Angelou L.

Angelou L.asked

Gold Newborn

Been using s26 for 3weeks and 2 days for my baby. My concern is that my baby everytime he poop is like seedy and kinda watery. Is thus normal for the s26 gold poop for 2months old?..

Albert A.

Albert A.asked

Gold Newborn

Does S26 pro gold 0-6 months milk cause reflux and constipation?

Hi Albert A.,

The website you have accessed is intended for Australian consumers and this section is occasionally monitored by Sanulac Nutritionals Australia.
Thank you for your enquiry. Pro Gold is not available in Australia and is not part of Sanulac Nutritionals Australia’s product range.

Countries other than Australia may have different formula brands, regulatory requirements or medical practices. Please contact your local supplier, pharmacy or chemist who may be able to better assist you with your enquiry.

Warmest regards,
Careline team

Ruwaldo B.

Ruwaldo B.asked

Gold

Hi,I bought a can of s26 gold for my 2 month old girl who has been on it for half het life. I took the can of 6-12 months by mistake and opened it with the receipt thrown away,could I still use the can?

Hi Ruwaldo B.,

Thank you for your query. The product is for older babies from 6 months who are being introduced to solids. It is not suitable for babies under 6 months old. If you have any further queries, please call our Careline on 1800 552 229. The Careline is available on Monday to Friday between 9am to 5pm AEST.

Warmest regards,