S26 Gold

S26 Gold

Newborn, Progress, Toddler, etc...

• Breastfed Child Yes (30%) · No (70%)
  • Easy to PrepareYes (82%) · No (18%)
  • Caused Unease / Sickness Yes (39%) · No (61%)

Jung

Jung

Good milk for baby

I have been with this product from long time
I have been with Nestle milk for my baby at the beginning , i dont know if that milk gave Constipation,than i changed it to S26 for 2 babies,i am still using s26,now they are happy healthy baby. Different milk suits for different babies (may be).it suits mine And they are happy,so are we.!

Purchased in January 2020 at Coles for $22.00.

Sylvia

SylviaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Don't buy this!

So disappointed in this formula. I bought it after my mother in law recommended it. First day I noticed she was abit spewy but not more so than after having a big overfeed of breast milk then by day 7 it really hit the fan, she hadn't pooped in a few days which can be normal but she was screaming in pain, bloated etc, the formula had made her so constipated.
Plus just on a personal note the formula smells foul and has a slimy texture do it. Plus it's a pain because it has a 60ml scoop not a 50ml like most formula.
I ended up just chucking it out and buying something else, waste of money.

Purchased in December 2019 at Woolworths for $28.99.

TheTruth

TheTruthWestern Australia

Still regurgitating on this formula

I decided to switch to S26 gold AR as my son has reflux. Unfortunately he is still throwing up a lot on this formula after feeds, and it comes up as thick curdled milk. Won’t be using this formula again.

Purchased in December 2019 at Woolworths for $25.00.

Sophie S.

Sophie S.Sydney, NSW

Won't flow out of bottle

I can't say if this formula is good or not. Its too thick and won't flow out of the bottle even when i squeezed the teat. Would not buy again a waste of $25

Purchased in December 2019 at Coles Supermarkets for $25.00.

Helena J.

Helena J.

S26 review

My son was born with many complications and after numerous brands I found s26 the best, no reflux no stomach pains or colic like I found other brands, easy to find in many chemist and also not too pricey, actually majority if the time depending in where I go it's on special

Purchased in December 2019 at Costco for $17.00.

Tania

TaniaSouthwest, VIC

Too much sugar...

I breast fed then on recommendation from friends transferred to ALDI Formulas which I have never had a problem with. Last week when Aldi was closed I had no choice but to get ‘something’ from the only open supermarket in town. S-26 gold toddler. Well- to me it’s like giving your child a vanilla milkshake from McDonalds. Far too much sugar for my liking- and my son agreed. I ended up giving him a bottle of regular milk rather than this.
Do not reccomend...

Purchased in December 2019 at Coles for $17.00.

Lizaloo

LizalooSouth Australia

Works for us

This was our 4th formula change and I'm so glad we finally found one that worked for our mixed fed bub. We had major tummy/wind issues for his first 2 months of life but after a few days of switching to the s26 delicate he was a different baby. Even started sleeping through the night. 4/5 stars because it's a little pricey and leaves an oily residue in bottles making them hard to get clean.

Purchased in October 2019 at Woolworths for $26.00.

Kellie L.

Kellie L.Sydney, NSW

Frustrated

Used S26 Gold Comfort for my 2 girls and with my son who has reflux I use S26 Gold AR.... which is horrible... son screaming the house down due to the formula not dissolving properly and clogging teat it is soo annoying been trying not to get frastrated but enough is enough... unfortunately have to move to a new formula that dissolves...

Purchased in July 2019 at Woolworths for $24.00.

Patrick

PatrickCentral, SA

Great formula

Hi I have a newborn that has been on this formula since he was two weeks old hes had no ' side affect' so this formula is good for me but every baby is different! My only suggestion is that you tell people how much the water plus formula makes it up too on your tin!

Purchased in September 2019 at Big W for $23.00.

Rabia Z

Rabia ZMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

My baby health is getting good!

Purchased in August 2019 at Coles for $22.00.

Emma S.

Emma S.Sydney, NSW

Worst Formula

Started my baby on the new version delicate eze as I was told by the midwife this would help with constipation and colic. Made my calm baby hysterical crying in pain after each feed and when pooing made him constipated. Also smells horrible and strange portion to make. Do not buy this.

Purchased in October 2019 at Woolworths for $21.00.

Jack

JackIllawarra, NSW

Clumps clog bottle

Spent all night straining out mixture as clumps don't break down properly. Daughter gets small amounts before formula clogs the test. We use S-26 normally and since they were out of the one we use we bought this as a replacement.
I would not recommend.

Purchased in October 2019 at Coles for $20.00.

Alyson

AlysonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Would not recommend

Worst formula, does not breakdown and blocks up teat. I even have fast flow teats. My daughter gets upset and frustrated as can’t drink due to constant blockages. Won’t be buying again!

Purchased in October 2019 at Chemist Warehouse for $20.00.

Crystal M.

Crystal M.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Daughter projectile spewed after every bottle

My daughter projectile spewed numerous times usually covering herself and me after every bottle. Huge amounts of vomit that was so unusual for her as we are mixed feeding and it does not happen after a breast feed. Have since changed formula and no issues.

Do have to mention she did not get constipated and we did not have any issues with the consistency of the powder at all.

Purchased in September 2019 at Woolworths for $23.00.

Omowa P.

Omowa P.

harsh side effect

I am really upset right now because I just introduced my 5montbs old to this formula today Nd witching 2 hrs of taking it there’s swelling around his eyes. I wouldn’t recommend it at all. Waste of money.

Purchased in October 2019 for $27.00.

Krina Shah

Krina ShahSydney, NSW

Formula is Nice but the scoop sizing is bad

As it’s for newborn there normal feed is btw 60 to 90 ml per feed.
N s26 has only two measurements 60 ml and 120ml that means if my child needs 70 ml rest of the formula which I prepare goes waste and the formula get finished quicker .
My baby loves the taste it’s just the waste of formula that happens as S26 does not have middle measurement as most of the other formula has

Purchased in August 2019 at Woolworths for $22.00.

Jeanette

Jeanette

Wouldn’t recommend

Changed from nan comfort to this. My 4.5 month old has never been a spewy baby. He has vomited after every bottle of this. He also must not have liked the taste as it was always so difficult to get him to finish a bottle. The formula is very thick and “gluggy” And very difficult to dissolve. Lots of bubbles present after shaking too. I am back to nan since yesterday and he guzzles it. I also find it strange that the s26 says to give 180ml from 3-6 months, whereas the nan comfort increases to 210mls from 4-6months. He is sleeping much better since going back to nan.

Purchased in July 2019 at Chemist Warehouse.

Helen

HelenPerth, WA

• Soy

My Nephew loves the milk

Bought this for my nephew who has ezcema and is allergic to cow and goat milk and most of the milk formula over the counter, he loves it and drink it two to three times per day without any digestive problems or hives

+ baby seems to like it alot
+ very easy to prepare as it dissolves quickly
+ easy to digest and doesn’t cause any allergic reactions

- seems to contain quite alot of vegetable oil, which makes it difficult to clean the bottle
- not sure if it is good for frequent consumption since vegetable oil contains too much omega 6 fatty acids

Purchased at Chemist Warehouse for $21.74.

Melly

MellyPerth, WA

Wonderful product, easy to find.

Purchased in July 2019 at Chemist Warehouse for $23.99.

Jamielee

Jamielee

Fantastic

My son has reflux as soon as I changed from S26 gold to S26 gold a.r
He no longer threw up after feeds, I'm glad S26 has a reflux formula so I could still stay with the same brand.

Purchased in May 2019 at Coles Supermarkets for $20.00.

Irena

Irenaasked

Hi, my baby is 8 months old (was 7 weeks premmie) and is now on 6-12 months s26 gold formula.
She is drinking 120mls still, however, the back of the formula is says 3 scoops of formula to 180mls of water. Can i still do 120mls of water and 2 scoops like the 0-6 months formula?

Hi Irena,

Thank you for your query.

Feeding guides on pack are provided as a guide, so your baby may need more or less than the volume indicated. When adjusting the volume, it is important to always measure the correct amount of powder (using the scoop provided) with the correct ratio of water. In this case it is 1 scoop to 60ml of water.

You may also seek help from your healthcare professional to ensure your baby is receiving the adequate amount of nutrition to support their growth and development.

If you have any further questions, please give us a call on 1800 552 229 (Mon- Fri 9am-5pm AEDST) and one of our Careline team member would be happy to assist you.

Warmest regards,
Careline Team

Aspen Nutritionals Australia are a signatory to the MAIF Agreement (Marketing in Australia of Infant Formulas: Manufacturers and Importers Agreement) which governs the marketing of infant formula for infants up to 12 months and it mandates that we can respond to issues or questions raised, provided the response includes a statement to the effect that breastfeeding is best for babies. Important mandatory statement: Breastfeeding is best for babies https://www.bubbahood.com.au/feeding/benefits-of-breast-milk.

Hazel C.

Hazel C.asked

What’s next to s26 gold 4?

Hi Hazel C

Thank you for your question.

Currently, we have no products following S-26 GOLD JUNIOR (stage 4). Your enquiries and feedback is important to us and we will pass your comments onto our Marketing Team for future considerations.

If you would like further information, please do not hesitate to contact our friendly Careline Team on 1800 552 229, Monday to Friday between 9am to 5pm AEDT.

Warmest Regards

Hazel C.

Hazel C.asked

until what age does s26 gold 4 junior?

Hi Hazel C,

Thank you for your query.

S-26 Gold Junior is a nutritious vanilla supplementary milk drink specially designed for children 2 to 3 years old (just before they reach their 4th birthday). Children 4 years and over may still drink this. However, we would recommend you consult your health care professional for your individual situation.

If you have any further queries, please call our Careline on 1800 552 229. The Careline is available on Monday to Friday between 9am to 5pm AEDST.
Warmest regards,