Newborn, Follow-On, Toddler, Junior
See the Best Baby Formulas in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by S-26 Alula

• Breastfed Child Yes (20) · No (39)
  • Easy to PrepareYes (52) · No (4)
  • Caused Unease / Sickness Yes (17) · No (40)

Hate this new look

Just like to know, you guys have changed the total taste compare to before and say just the look has changed. Babies know better than us is true, baby refuses the new one and neither she likes any other formula, give me solution what can do for her to accept the new taste. Every week I go hunting for the old look so that she drinks. Please manufacture the old taste. So many babies hunger is relying on this formula.

Purchased in October 2021 for $23.00.

BecCentral Queensland, QLD

The perfect formula for our baby

My baby loves this formula, it sat well in his tummy from the first time we tried it, no issues at all. We started using it just for night time feeds to help fill him up a bit more for bed (2 months ago) and now we use formula for most feeds as I am weaning him off breastfeeding as my supply is low. it mixes really well and easy to prepare.

Purchased at Big W for $23.00.

Best Formula until Change

This Formula was loved by my toddler until they changed both the packaging and the taste of the formula itself. We have now had to resort to a different brand.

Purchased in November 2021 at Woolworths for $20.00.

Recommended by my midwife

This was recommended by my midwife, HOWEVER… my baby refused to drink it. We purchased a whole can but sadly the whole can went to waste.

Just need to mix it with clean boiled drinking water. I guess always have a cooled jug full of boiled water. If your baby is hungry you have to wait until it’s all cooled down. He really hated the taste of it, I’ve never seen him so mad before!!! He just cried and cried. As soon as I gave him breast milk he was happy again. I can’t say I’ll be using it again if my baby doesn’t like it.

Purchased in July 2021.

Len
LenGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Caused gassy tummy!

My 3 months old had gassy tummy and very unsettle after S26 gold changed to new look tin. He was fine when he had the ‘old look’ s26 gold. Not sure why did they change? Not happy ! Don’t buy this product

Purchased in September 2021 at Chemist Warehouse Physical Store for $23.99.

Breastfed Child Yes

Russell Westbrook
Russell Westbrook South East Queensland, QLD

What is in this new packaging

Got this yesterday.. baby vomits every time and gets a sore stomach, I have to give her warm water and rock her to bed zzz..
Trying a new brand, hope its good

Purchased in August 2021.

Sabina
SabinaSydney, NSW

Formula changed with packaging

My two year old was on all stages of this brand and was fine until the tin package changed. I thought it was just packaging change but now she refuses to drink that one saying it’s “yucky”. Formula defiantly changed as I gave her the old one and she drank with no issues. My six month old has become gassy and upset all the time since the change. Such a shame as no issues prior to the change so will have to source a new brand. Very disappointed

Purchased in July 2021 at Coles Express for $20.00.

Careline T.S-26 Alula

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

Clara V.
Clara V.15 Nov 2021
smart-shopping-tips-to-help-you-make-the-most-of-black-friday-sales
The baby product awards for 2020!

Nathan S.29 Oct 2019
the-baby-product-awards-for-2020

Clara V.
Clara V.7 Dec 2021
Elena
ElenaSydney

High quality formula

I used this formula in the first few days in the hospital, when my baby was always crying and I didn’t have enough milk. I was reluctant using the formula, but a very experienced nurse said it’s fine and I can still breastfeed after. So happy I listened to her, as I successfully breastfed my daughter for one year.

Purchased in August 2013.

Other Baby Formulas

Was good until they changed

Had all my kids on s26 gold started my baby on the s26 the old tin she has started the new look one and hasn't stopped crying , gassy all ways seems up set all the time

Purchased in July 2021 for $22.00.

Pavan
Pavan Sydney, NSW

Very Gassy and Constipated

We started this new S26 Gold nearly a week ago as a top up for my newborn who is 3 weeks old now. He was absolutely fine till we started the formula. He is very unsettled now, leaving too much gas and he didn't had poo from last couple days as we started giving him more formula than previous days. As he is getting very unsettled, started researching, found the changes and realised that many babies are going through the same. I'm very disappointed and won't recommend at all.

Purchased in July 2021.

Breastfed Child Yes
SarahSydney, NSW

New formula makes baby VOMIT

This is more than a ‘baby’ thing as the reps below are trying to pass it off as. My 7 month old has never been a big vomiter but since using the new formula (gold tin) as opposed to the old one he vomits after every bottle. If this is your baby it’s the formula, not the baby. This has happened to almost every mother who has been using the new gold formula (change in formula not just the tin). Avoid and try your luck with another brand

Sarah

Symptoms haven’t persisted because I stopped using the formula but thanks

Please Don’t Buy

The new look is horrible and my baby started to spit up after every feed. They say it is same but no, the quality of the powder has changed and we don’t get a correct full scoop of powder as it drops down the holes. The new look is horrible don’t buy ….

Purchased in July 2021 for $23.00.

candice
candiceGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Softer bowel actions after using new label s26 newborn Alula formula

My 9mo has had softer bowel actions after recently using the new label s26 gold Alula formula, whereas she tended more to constipation with the older label Alula formula tins. The formula itself is different, more grainy in texture but dissolves more easily. I noticed on the follow-on thread that the formula recipes have changed with the new label tins.

Purchased in June 2021 at Coles Online.

Danielle
DaniellePerth, WA

Was perfect before the change!

Purchased in May 2021 at Woolworths for $23.00.

Terrible

I could not recommend the new one to anyone . My baby is vomiting a lot after all feed.She is gassy and felt upset tummy. My baby like the old formula.

Purchased in May 2021 at Big W for $138.00.