S-26 Alula Gold LI

S-26 Alula Gold LI

See the Best Baby Formulas in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by S-26 Alula

4.3
  • Breastfed Child Yes (0) · No (2)
  • Easy to PrepareYes (1) · No (1)
  • Caused Unease / Sickness Yes (1) · No (1)
Kerrie
KerrieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Seems to be working week 4 now.

Baby is vomiting less. Easy change from S26 original. Only 2 problems I've found
1. Most supermarkets don't sell it.
2. Really have to shake the crap out of bottle for lumps.

Purchased in April 2020 at Priceline for $18.00.

Jeanette
Jeanette

Wouldn’t recommend

Changed from nan comfort to this. My 4.5 month old has never been a spewy baby. He has vomited after every bottle of this. He also must not have liked the taste as it was always so difficult to get him to finish a bottle. The formula is very thick and “gluggy” And very difficult to dissolve. Lots of bubbles present after shaking too. I am back to nan since yesterday and he guzzles it. I also find it strange that the s26 says to give 180ml from 3-6 months, whereas the nan comfort increases to 210mls from 4-6months. He is sleeping much better since going back to nan.

Purchased in July 2019 at Chemist Warehouse.

Simone T
Simone TGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great for my lactose intolerant, excema baby

I used this with my now 10 year old, so when the new bubs arrived, we knew exactly what formula to use after breastfeeding stopped.
I can't fault the product, mixes well, is digested easily and has reduced the amount of rashes we have had
We have kept her on this, despite being 15 months, as there is no follow on lactose free option

Godsend

This formula is literally a Godsend!!!!! Noticed a massive change from the first bottle. No more reflux no more colic he is relaxed and calm no longer irritatable and his burps much more easier!
My son has been so unsettled since birth on breastmilk and all previous formula tried. Easy to settle..
So easy to prepare 3 scoops during early hours in the morning helps with not losing count...
like that it has omega 3..
the formula smells nice it's just perfect can't believe no more vomits.. I highly recommend.

LIZ

Meant to be posted for Gold not original

Baby Formulas

Find out how S-26 Alula Gold LI compares to other Baby Formulas

Wayne
Wayne

The only one for our newborn

Amanda
Amanda

This formula was a life saver for us!

We had so much trouble in the early days with our little guy who had terrible reflux and colic along with ezcema caused by lactose intolerance. We switched to this formula on the recommendation of our GP and it was a godsend. Sleep improved, rash cleared up, and he was a much happier little guy. We've kept him on in to toddlerhood as it's the only milk he will drink.

Puppy22801
Puppy22801N.S.W.

Fixed reflux with my baby

My baby had a lot of reflux we tried different formulas like goats milk but nothing seemed to work, then we tried S26 Gold Lactose Free and it worked so well we noticed a change almost straight away.
I would highly recommend this if your baby has reflux (But talk to your doctor first!)

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

Clara V.
Clara V.15 Nov 2021
smart-shopping-tips-to-help-you-make-the-most-of-black-friday-sales
The baby product awards for 2020!

Nathan S.29 Oct 2019

S26 lactose free gold - worst product we have tried

Sally
Sally

Best formula we found

My newborn son had a lot of problems with reflux and constipation. We tried so many formulas, about 7! Ones for reflux, gentle on the stomach, anti constipation ones but this was the only one that worked so well. Easy to prepare, my son is 2 and still loves it.

Baby Formulas

Find out how S-26 Alula Gold LI compares to other Baby Formulas

Great

My baby girl likes this. Not as much vomit wind like she was on S26 original newborn and then A2 platinum newborn was overrated and also made her uncomfortable so now on this new S26 Gold Lactose free was recommended by my sister and now sleep better and she not vomit as much or get green poo I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS!!!

Jess
Jess

Fixed my Refluxy Bub :)

Avon C.
Avon C.asked

Please i need a little help mu child os drinking ever since promil gold nut his poop is always watery and now
He pooped 3x a a day what will i do? Is it normal?

Careline T.S-26 Alula

Hi Avon, The website you have accessed is intended for Australian consumers and this section is occasionally monitored by Sanulac Nutritionals Australia. Thank you for your enquiry. Promil Gold is not available in Australia and is not part of Sanulac Nutritionals Australia’s product range. Countries other than Australia may have different formula brands, regulatory requirements or medical practices. Please contact your local supplier, pharmacy or chemist who may be able to better assist you with your enquiry. Warmest regards, Careline team

Gay M.
Gay M.asked

Hi, have been feeding LI and now my doctor wants to slowly introduce lactose. I would like to stay with this brand as it was the only one that worked. What formula do you suggest I introduce progress, comfort etc which one would go well with the LI. Thanks

Hi Gay
Thank you for your query.
In order to assist you more effectively and provide a more individualised response to your query, could you please call our Careline on 1800 552 229 (Mon- Fri 9am-5pm AEDST). Alternatively, please provide us with your contact details at your earliest convenience.
We hope to hear from you soon.
Warmest regards,
Careline Team

Simone A.
Simone A.asked

What’s the difference between s26 gold L.I. to s26 original L.I.

Hi Simone,
We would love to be able to help with your question, please give us a call on 1800 552 229 and one of our dietitians/nutritionists would be happy to assist you.
Warmest regards, Careline team