SA Drains

SA Drains (page 2 of 6)

See the Best Plumbers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Fantastic service

Customer service from Ben and Daniel, couldn't have been better. Everything explained clearly and professionally. Very happy with my hot water unit. Would highly recommended this company to my friends and family.

Excellent work and customer service.

Allen was prompt, professional, and helpful in outlining product options for repairs. We felt completely at ease with his obvious competence and experience. He is now our 'go to' man.

Efficient service and quality workmanship

Invoice #7732
From the initial phone conversation to Ben M arriving on site, I knew my work was in safe hands. (Having previously used SA Drains to replace my toilet suite)
Ben went through what options are best suited to me and we made a great decision to fix up my shower rose. Quick and efficient service. He was a true professional.
Highly recommended and quality workmanship.
Elaine Phipps

Excellent work, problem solved.

Ben solve a complex mess and made it all simple. Not only did Ben solve the issue, but also gave great advice on how to better set up my irrigation. Definitely recommend.

Perfect

The service was exceptional from order to completion. Informative all through the work done. The 2 guys were very punctual, and professional. I would use the company again and fully recommend the company to others.

Biggest Rip Off for Minor Work

Charged $640 for less than an hours work and replaced only 2 Taps. Did not advise GST was to be added and the replacement taps did not fix the water hammer.

Hi John, Thank you for your review. We appreciate your feedback. We are unable to locate you in our system. Please provide a job or invoice number so that we can have a look into this for you. Alternatively please call the office on 1300 859 390. Customer Care Team

Very money orientated

[name removed] was lovely but very excessive- coming in and telling me he would replace pretty much everything but the toilet seat seemed extremely excessive for what the initial problem was. Even after he quoted on just the one part that was causing the leak/hissing it was expensive. I called my plumber and it was fixed with no fuss, no talk of replacing EVERY component and it was $100 cheaper than what [name removed] quoted. Disappointing! Waste of the $29 "inspection fee" just call it a callout fee and be done with it.

Hi Seech, Thank you for your review. We appreciate your feedback. We are unable to locate you in our system. Would you be able to provide us with an invoice number or job number so that we can look into this further for you. Alternatively please call our office on 1300 859 390. Customer Care Team

Drain re-line repair

Kane and Jordan were outstanding with their work. They were right on time, honest and hardworking ethic. They showed us what exactly they did through their equipment. Couldn’t be more happier with the service. Will recommend!

Long Overdue.

Called S.A. Drains for a problem with blocked drains and had the problem assessed and an excellent solution to that and other problems I have had with my taps and noises in the pipes. I am very pleased. Invoice No. 7444.

Great service and great work!

SA Drains came out straight away for an emergency call and did a fantastic job - the plumber sent out was honest with professionalism and good customer service skills. High tech plumbing equipment was impressive. Will be calling SA Drains for all my future plumbing needs.

Excellent service for Emergency call out

An external power surge on our street caused the hot water service to be damaged beyond repair. When we called SA Drains they were very helpful and informative and arranged an appointment to be out first thing in the morning. Very happy with the whole experience, they were very professional, friendly and worked in timely manner. Would highly recommend and use again.

Highly recommend as drains

Ben arrived and was very punctual and began speaking to us about our gas line as it had been disconnected by the gas company after we could smell gas. Ben then gave us a competitive quote and we decided to go with Ben as he suggested the best out come for the job and professional manner.

Kane and the team arrived on site and Completed all the works, I’m very impressed with Ben and Kane’s efficiency.we can’t speak high enough about these gentlemen and we will be recommending as drains to all our family and friends

Thanks agains guys

Drains cleared!!!

Invoice number: 7250. I had Brendan attend Wednesday morning - very quick response and friendly service with attention to detail and always keep me informed as to what was happening. Explained remedial action that could be under taken at a later date and the costs involved which was much appreciated - very please

Excellent service

If your looking for a plumber in Morphett Vale/Woodcroft area I highly recommend SA DRAINS. Brendan was extremely friendly and very professional, excellent service. Love that there is a fixed price so you know what it’s going to cost with no hidden surprises at the end. Thank you.
Invoice 6691

Excellent A+++

It was really quick attendance, couldn't be happier, all work complete in 48 hours. Brendan came out same morning and cleared the blockage and arranged for follow up remediation work. William and Colby came and dug up my sewar drain and replaced my stormwater, cleaned up and took away all the mess. All were punctual, polite and very informative, great plumbers !!, thanks boys.

Professional, quick and easy

Excellent service and quality. I made a call and received immediate text confirmation and details of the plumber Ben who had been assigned to the job (including photo). Ben called me 10 minutes later to confirm the time of arrival and then texted when nearby. Ben was very professional and friendly and prepared a written quote on a tablet. The whole process was very easy and simple and the job was completed to a high standard. I highly recommend SA Drains.

We received great service from SA drains. Allen explained everything clearly and was very courteous. He completed the job efficiently and at a reasonable cost. Allen made sure that the tap would be comfortable for my wife to operate. This was very thoughtful. Thank you.

Friendly and professional - Drain repair

Our toilet had blocked and we called SA Drains really early in the morning. They were here within 2 hours. Problem was diagnosed quickly and the service was friendly, professional and efficient.

Work completed, charges excessive, no breakdown of costs provided

The staff seemed friendly and trustworthy, and I thought they were trying to help me, however their fee is unjustifiably high, and the options they provided me with were overpriced, they charged me $2700 to replace a Dux storage tank with a Rinnai continuous flow hot water system, I realised they had overcharged me but was unable to renegotiate a reasonable price because I had signed a contract. I like my Rinnai but am unable to recommend them because I felt really upset by the overcharge, they also add a membership fee to the quote and can't explain why they charge so much, I asked for an invoice detailing a breakdown of costs and they said no

Great job! Friendly and helpful.

James from SA Drains came today and fixed my leaky shower taps. He arrived within the appointed time and was very thorough and cleaned up after himself. The additional free safety inspection on my plumbing was a bonus. Very happy! Invoice 7116

Why do they lie in their adverts, claiming to be a local guy, yet they have 5 different adverts with 5 different names, but in the small print is SA Drains.......con merchants
Because he is probably an interstate con man running a call centre/office here in Adelaide with foreigners. They advertise on facebook for local tradesmen, then indoctrinate/brainwash them into using their crooked up-sell procedures. You should see the emailed reply I got after asking them for a refund. They can't even use the English language properly, which makes me wonder if they are Indians or something. All they offered was a $50 Woolworths voucher/bribe which I am not going to accept. Instead I reported them to Business and Consumer Affairs who are investigating them.I'm not in their system, and never will be. They advertise a "local guy in your area" in our local paper, but there's 5 different ads, 5 different "local guys in my area" all with SA Drains in very small print......con merchants! Steer clear of adverts like these and support "Real LOCAL businesses". Do your research and avoid SA Drains. And the only person who's got a complaint about my comments only joined Product review today and it's their only comment.....maybe he's my "local guy in my area"........ffs! They really do think we are stupid!!!

SA Drains