SA Hot Water

SA Hot Water

Brand Manager for SA Hot Water? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

3.8
    Joanna
    JoannaAdelaide

Price not competitive.

Did a 10 mins check of my leaking hot water system and found the water tank needs to be replaced. Price not competitive, almost double the price of other plumbers (Rinnai approved contractor). Paid $150 for the check. Not going to use it.

Ted Hughes
    Ted HughesAdelaide

Fantastic service!

Was looking to get my old hot water system replaced as it had developed a leak. Didn't really know what I needed but the guys at SA Hot Water were really helpful and suggested I replace my old electric tank with a new Bosch gas hot water service. They turned up on time, did a very neat job and the system is much more economical. Was more affordable than I expected too, highly recommended!
    prompt service, good price