SA Hot Water

SA Hot Water

Brand Manager for SA Hot Water? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

3.8

Replacement of old water system

My old hot water system was leaking call SA Hot Water we had a prompt service, good price and a very tidy job. I would recommend them to other people who are looking for a new Hot water system. Job well done!

Katy Price
    Katy PriceAdelaide

Great Service

Old electric hot water service finally died. SA Hot Water were great in advising me which one would be best as a replacement. Got a Bosch gas hot water system in the end, as it will be much more economical to run. Installed same day, a pleasant surprise for tradies! Good job.
    Prompt service

Other Home Care Shops

David Smith
    David SmithAdelaide

Really good service

My old hot water system was faulty and after talking with Steve at SA Hot Water came to the conclusion that it was more economical in the long run to switch to gas, especially with the government rebate. Installed a new rinnai infinity same day while I was at work, really good hot water system and good service.
    No fuss service

Ted Hughes
    Ted HughesAdelaide

Fantastic service!

Was looking to get my old hot water system replaced as it had developed a leak. Didn't really know what I needed but the guys at SA Hot Water were really helpful and suggested I replace my old electric tank with a new Bosch gas hot water service. They turned up on time, did a very neat job and the system is much more economical. Was more affordable than I expected too, highly recommended!
    prompt service, good price