SA Quality Home Improvements

SA Quality Home Improvements (page 2 of 3)

See the Best Home Renovators in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

• Incentivised Review Yes (0%) · No (100%)
  • Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees

Mary

MaryMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

With my new roof I can stay in my home longer.

My new verandah roof is extremely great, very good, it reflects all the heat away. I'm a 95 year old lady who wants to stay in her own home for as long as I can and having my roof re-done means I can do so comfortably. Thank you so much to everyone who helped, you were all so lovely to me.

Bill

BillMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Customer contact was fantastic!

The roof looks great! Happy with everything overall - Sales Consultant knew what he was talking about which was helpful, supervisor was on the ball and the customer contact was fantastic!

Rodger and Anita

Rodger and AnitaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Absolutely ecstatic with our new Verandah!!

Our Sales Consultant, Supervisor and installers went above and beyond to ensure the project was exactly as we wanted it. The suggestions made by the Sales Consultant dramatically improved our project and gave it the best possible outcome. Our Supervisor was always happy to help us, easily contactable and lovely to deal with. My partner is absolutely ecstatic. Thank you SA Quality Home Improvements, we absolutely love our new Gable Verandah and can not fault your service or product in any way. Absolutely fantastic job!

Derek and Carolyn

Derek and CarolynMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Absolutely amazing, we love it!

So happy with the result! Everyone involved in the process was very professional and engaging, nothing was too hard. Friends and family are very impressed with our new Gable Verandah & cant believe how amazing it looks! Big thanks to Craig who went above and beyond to ensure everything went smoothly and to the installers who were very respectful. We cant recommend SA Quality Home Improvements highly enough!

Love my new Verandah!

Very Happy - much better than what we had before - Allows the breeze through easily, cool for summer and just great! I love it. Seamless process, Sales Consultant was great and the supervisor was very helpful. Highly recommend, great quality product!

Rick

RickMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Gutter Replacement; Terrific service.

Very happy with the service. Very professional and contactable. Our supervisor was very confident with what he was doing which was very reassuring. Although we noticed a minor leak to one of the gutters when it rained, the supervisor came straight out the following day to rectify it.
Would happily recommend SA Quality Home Improvements.

SuBo44

SuBo44AU

Terrible after sales service and leaking roof

Sue

Suesouth australia

Extremely overpriced

Had this company out to quote for a new roof. The rep was polite and professional but the quote was about $50 short of DOUBLE the company we are going with for the same service and materials. It definitely pays to shop around

Lynn Nancarrow

Lynn NancarrowMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Happy with the work but terrible customer service

I paid the deposit in February but the plans for my veranda were not lodged into council by the company for 6 weeks with no explanation. The whole process took 14 weeks and I had to ring several times and had the start date changed 4 times. The customer service and communication was sadly lacking, so my suggestion is that once your deposit is paid you will have to continually ring them to ensure your job is done in a reasonable time. The workmen who did the job were efficient and I am happy with the finished product. It was only an 8mtr. x 3mtr. flat roofed veranda so I would think very carefully before using this company for anything large or complicated.

Nouveau Homes

Nouveau HomesMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Poor values and principles.

Jimmy Johns

Jimmy JohnsMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Excellent Workmanship

New Gutters and Downpipes completed and extremely impressed.
Workmanship and Communication from start to finish was excellent.
Other companies could learn from their Professionalism.
Happy to recommend and will definitely use again on other projects

They've really stood by me!

Yes, I've had a few minor problems but the company has really stepped up to the plate! The job was a very complicated one. I have no complaints at all in the way I've been treated and am delighted with my beautiful new roof!

Blast E.

Blast E.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Flooding roof won’t fix properly

You left my 75 year old pensioner mother with a roof that doesn’t just leak, it floods! After forking out $32K for a new roof, one would expect a full repair to the mistake your team made not just trying to bandaid it with silicone. Deplorable!!

ros19

ros19FITZROY

Craftsmanship very good!

Overall happy with out project with SA Quality Home Improvements, everyone was very nice and was an easy process. The craftsmanship is very good and looks great! The veranda is a fantastic addition to our home. The one small thing i found weird was the installers didn't say when they were leaving, they just left. A minor thing in a big process.

Re-Roof job

We are so happy with how are brand new roof looks like. Its a new home looks so different. Jake and Stephen did such a brilliant job. They were very polite and kind. Darren and Ed were also great. We are so happy the job went very smoothly couldn't of asked for any better service.

jayclange

jayclangeAU

New Colourbond Roof - Looks Amazing.

SA Quality Home Improvements Installers Simon and Nick were fantastic at their jobs, very considerate and courteous. Ben was very patient in the quoting process and answered a lot of our questions. David was a great supervisor, keeping me up to date throughout the job. We would defiantly recommend SAQHI, a local business with Employee's not contractors rushing through the job, it makes all the difference!

Highly reccomend

Very happy with our new roof! It looks great. The staff involved all did a great job, steve Rickey, Ray, Ed, Jake and even the scaffold company were all very good! They left everything very neat and tidy each day. Little bit of a delay to start but want to pass on our thanks!

Happy roof restoration

Really happy with our roof. The roof restoration was very well done. It really looks great now! Great teamwork by SA Quality home improvements.

D. White

D. WhiteCape Jervis

Roof looks like one from an advert

Our roof restoration looks great. Looks like a roof you see on an advert. Glen did a fantastic job. Happy with the job other then a few delays in the begining.

Mark D

Mark DAdelaide

Installers were very professional

I'm really happy with the re-roof of my house, it looks great and the installers were very professional and helpful.

See all SA Quality Home Improvements reviews