SA Quality Home Improvements

SA Quality Home Improvements (page 2 of 3)

See the Best Home Renovators in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for SA Quality Home Improvements? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

• Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees

Phung H.
Phung H.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Prompt and on time

Very happy with our new roof for the verandah. The saleman, Stewart, is always helpful and willing to answer your questions. Work done on time and if there is something that need to be fixed, they have attended to it very promptly.
Would recommend it to everyone.

Angela and John Hudoba
Angela and John HudobaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Workmanship guaranteed

Well done to the great team especially Vince, Toby & Connie at SA Quality Home & Improvements, who stand by their products and fixed our leaking Pergola after many years of being installed.

Roller Shutters

Super happy from start to finish. Great price, product and quality install.
Installers were respectful and did not leave any mess. Great communication throughout the experience.
Our new roller shutters look great!

Steve
SteveMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Poor Response

Contacted online your portal for Quote no response to request over a week
Phoned office southern area advised callback that day by your sales team yet again no response to my call

Samantha B.
Samantha B.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great work. Should have done it years ago

The installers were very friendly and very approachable. They did a great job. Really happy with out pergola. Everyone we spoke to, did their best to help and accommodate our requirements.

rasor
rasorMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Very happy with end result.

Comments: Customer rated service from Sales Consultant & Supervisor a 10/10 said he was very happy with end result with just a minor adjustment which supervisor has already attended to & has arranged the correct measures to be put in place. Customer said he would highly recommend our services.

Richard Atkinson
Richard AtkinsonMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Roof Restoration,new gutters and woodwork Replaced. Great job Very satisfied

Had SA quality home improvements complete roof restoration , replacement of gutters and Replacement of rotted timberwork on facia boards and on pergola. Work was done to a very high standard and installers were very knowledgeable and helpful with advise. Would not hesitate to use them again. A good experience overall.

Judith
JudithCentral, SA

stand alone verandah

Thank you for the installation of our verandah. It was a tad higher than expected, but it is there in time for the excessive heat of this week. Now to see if my reasoning for keeping the heat off the back of the house works. Right from the start of the process I have received a very friendly open service; thank you again.

PaigeL
PaigeLIngle Farm

Victory Colorbond Flat Verandah System

We had a Victory Colorbond Flat Verandah System installed and we are really happy with it. Everything was installed neatly and exactly how we wanted it. Everyone was super friendly and so easy to deal with. Couldn't fault the process or the product! Would definitely recommend!!

SuBo44
SuBo44AU

Terrible after sales service and leaking roof

Sue
Suesouth australia

Extremely overpriced

Had this company out to quote for a new roof. The rep was polite and professional but the quote was about $50 short of DOUBLE the company we are going with for the same service and materials. It definitely pays to shop around

Lynn Nancarrow
Lynn NancarrowMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Happy with the work but terrible customer service

I paid the deposit in February but the plans for my veranda were not lodged into council by the company for 6 weeks with no explanation. The whole process took 14 weeks and I had to ring several times and had the start date changed 4 times. The customer service and communication was sadly lacking, so my suggestion is that once your deposit is paid you will have to continually ring them to ensure your job is done in a reasonable time. The workmen who did the job were efficient and I am happy with the finished product. It was only an 8mtr. x 3mtr. flat roofed veranda so I would think very carefully before using this company for anything large or complicated.

Nouveau Homes
Nouveau HomesMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Poor values and principles.

Jimmy Johns
Jimmy JohnsMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Excellent Workmanship

New Gutters and Downpipes completed and extremely impressed.
Workmanship and Communication from start to finish was excellent.
Other companies could learn from their Professionalism.
Happy to recommend and will definitely use again on other projects

Other Home Renovators

They've really stood by me!

Yes, I've had a few minor problems but the company has really stepped up to the plate! The job was a very complicated one. I have no complaints at all in the way I've been treated and am delighted with my beautiful new roof!

Blast E.
Blast E.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Flooding roof won’t fix properly

You left my 75 year old pensioner mother with a roof that doesn’t just leak, it floods! After forking out $32K for a new roof, one would expect a full repair to the mistake your team made not just trying to bandaid it with silicone. Deplorable!!

Re-Roof job

We are so happy with how are brand new roof looks like. Its a new home looks so different. Jake and Stephen did such a brilliant job. They were very polite and kind. Darren and Ed were also great. We are so happy the job went very smoothly couldn't of asked for any better service.

jayclange
jayclangeAU

New Colourbond Roof - Looks Amazing.

SA Quality Home Improvements Installers Simon and Nick were fantastic at their jobs, very considerate and courteous. Ben was very patient in the quoting process and answered a lot of our questions. David was a great supervisor, keeping me up to date throughout the job. We would defiantly recommend SAQHI, a local business with Employee's not contractors rushing through the job, it makes all the difference!

Highly reccomend

Very happy with our new roof! It looks great. The staff involved all did a great job, steve Rickey, Ray, Ed, Jake and even the scaffold company were all very good! They left everything very neat and tidy each day. Little bit of a delay to start but want to pass on our thanks!

Happy roof restoration

Really happy with our roof. The roof restoration was very well done. It really looks great now! Great teamwork by SA Quality home improvements.

D. White
D. WhiteSouth Australia

Roof looks like one from an advert

Our roof restoration looks great. Looks like a roof you see on an advert. Glen did a fantastic job. Happy with the job other then a few delays in the begining.

Mark D
Mark DAdelaide

Installers were very professional

I'm really happy with the re-roof of my house, it looks great and the installers were very professional and helpful.

Irene
IreneValley view

Professional and thorough

Adam the installer was very professional an thorough. Hard job but a good job by all involved. Definitely recommend SAQHI.

Fantastic to be comfortable all year round

It's so nice to be comfortable all year round. We had Christmas in our new rumpus room and verandah extension it's great for the grand kids absolutely love it!

August 23rd 2018 Update: Re-roof is great!

We are so happy with our re-roof of our verandah. It looks great now. Nothing was too much trouble with installers. The apprentice showed promise and worked well with Simon the installer. Very happy!

Great company

The company came back and replaced a 5 year old inverter on my solar system and it was still covered under warrranty. Very professional and hassle free. Very happy with result. I now have ordered new gutters for my home and cant wait for them to be fitted to stop all the leaks. Would recommend.

Kim
Kim

Excellent experience

We just had our gutters and metal facias replaced on our two story home, we got lots of quotes but most other companies would only cap over the rusty facias (dodgy)and didn't really want to take it on but SAQHI had in done properly within a couple of weeks of paying the deposit. These guys really know what they are doing and made it a completely hassle free experience .