SA Quality Home Improvements

SA Quality Home Improvements (page 2 of 3)

3.8

• Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees

Sue

Suesouth australia

Extremely overpriced

Had this company out to quote for a new roof. The rep was polite and professional but the quote was about $50 short of DOUBLE the company we are going with for the same service and materials. It definitely pays to shop around

Lynn Nancarrow

Lynn NancarrowMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Happy with the work but terrible customer service

I paid the deposit in February but the plans for my veranda were not lodged into council by the company for 6 weeks with no explanation. The whole process took 14 weeks and I had to ring several times and had the start date changed 4 times. The customer service and communication was sadly lacking, so my suggestion is that once your deposit is paid you will have to continually ring them to ensure your job is done in a reasonable time. The workmen who did the job were efficient and I am happy with the finished product. It was only an 8mtr. x 3mtr. flat roofed veranda so I would think very carefully before using this company for anything large or complicated.

Nouveau Homes

Nouveau HomesMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Poor values and principles.

Jimmy Johns

Jimmy JohnsMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Excellent Workmanship

New Gutters and Downpipes completed and extremely impressed.
Workmanship and Communication from start to finish was excellent.
Other companies could learn from their Professionalism.
Happy to recommend and will definitely use again on other projects

They've really stood by me!

Yes, I've had a few minor problems but the company has really stepped up to the plate! The job was a very complicated one. I have no complaints at all in the way I've been treated and am delighted with my beautiful new roof!

Blast E.

Blast E.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Flooding roof won’t fix properly

You left my 75 year old pensioner mother with a roof that doesn’t just leak, it floods! After forking out $32K for a new roof, one would expect a full repair to the mistake your team made not just trying to bandaid it with silicone. Deplorable!!

Re-Roof job

We are so happy with how are brand new roof looks like. Its a new home looks so different. Jake and Stephen did such a brilliant job. They were very polite and kind. Darren and Ed were also great. We are so happy the job went very smoothly couldn't of asked for any better service.

jayclange

jayclangeAU

New Colourbond Roof - Looks Amazing.

SA Quality Home Improvements Installers Simon and Nick were fantastic at their jobs, very considerate and courteous. Ben was very patient in the quoting process and answered a lot of our questions. David was a great supervisor, keeping me up to date throughout the job. We would defiantly recommend SAQHI, a local business with Employee's not contractors rushing through the job, it makes all the difference!

Highly reccomend

Very happy with our new roof! It looks great. The staff involved all did a great job, steve Rickey, Ray, Ed, Jake and even the scaffold company were all very good! They left everything very neat and tidy each day. Little bit of a delay to start but want to pass on our thanks!

Happy roof restoration

Really happy with our roof. The roof restoration was very well done. It really looks great now! Great teamwork by SA Quality home improvements.

D. White

D. WhiteSouth Australia

Roof looks like one from an advert

Our roof restoration looks great. Looks like a roof you see on an advert. Glen did a fantastic job. Happy with the job other then a few delays in the begining.

Mark D

Mark DAdelaide

Installers were very professional

I'm really happy with the re-roof of my house, it looks great and the installers were very professional and helpful.

Irene

IreneValley view

Professional and thorough

Adam the installer was very professional an thorough. Hard job but a good job by all involved. Definitely recommend SAQHI.

Fantastic to be comfortable all year round

It's so nice to be comfortable all year round. We had Christmas in our new rumpus room and verandah extension it's great for the grand kids absolutely love it!

August 23rd 2018 Update: Re-roof is great!

We are so happy with our re-roof of our verandah. It looks great now. Nothing was too much trouble with installers. The apprentice showed promise and worked well with Simon the installer. Very happy!

Great company

The company came back and replaced a 5 year old inverter on my solar system and it was still covered under warrranty. Very professional and hassle free. Very happy with result. I now have ordered new gutters for my home and cant wait for them to be fitted to stop all the leaks. Would recommend.

Kim

Kim

Excellent experience

We just had our gutters and metal facias replaced on our two story home, we got lots of quotes but most other companies would only cap over the rusty facias (dodgy)and didn't really want to take it on but SAQHI had in done properly within a couple of weeks of paying the deposit. These guys really know what they are doing and made it a completely hassle free experience .

Very satisfied

The professional advice given and the efficient installation of our solar panels left us as very satisfied customers.Workers were punctual and cleaned up after themselves.Highly recommended.

Jack W

Jack WAdelaide

Peace of Mind

The friendly and professional team from SA Quality Home Improvements took the time to discuss construction styles and colour options for a carport / cover over our caravan and together with the install crew who did their part in a timely fashion and left the site in a neat and tidy state. my wife and I were both extremely pleased with the outcome and would not hesitate to recommend this company to anyone looking for this type of product. Thankyou.

Good result

My new roof looks great and no problems during the heavy rains. Good sevice and nice roof fitters Patrick and Ky cleaned up well. I recommend them. Vincet B

Awful

Was quoted for a fence and sliding gate, fine, paid the deposit. It arrived and it was terrible quality, a manager came out, took photos. A month later the panels were taken to be repaired but the gate wasn’t. The panels were so bad they had to start again. Panels have been replaced two months after they were taken, the gate is still there are won’t be replaced because it’s “not as bad”. They still want me to pay the full price and interest even though I didn’t have a finished quality product.

Neal