SA Quality Home Improvements

SA Quality Home Improvements (page 3 of 3)

See the Best Home Renovators in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for SA Quality Home Improvements? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

• Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees

Very satisfied

The professional advice given and the efficient installation of our solar panels left us as very satisfied customers.Workers were punctual and cleaned up after themselves.Highly recommended.

Jack W
Jack WAdelaide

Peace of Mind

The friendly and professional team from SA Quality Home Improvements took the time to discuss construction styles and colour options for a carport / cover over our caravan and together with the install crew who did their part in a timely fashion and left the site in a neat and tidy state. my wife and I were both extremely pleased with the outcome and would not hesitate to recommend this company to anyone looking for this type of product. Thankyou.

Good result

My new roof looks great and no problems during the heavy rains. Good sevice and nice roof fitters Patrick and Ky cleaned up well. I recommend them. Vincet B

Awful

Was quoted for a fence and sliding gate, fine, paid the deposit. It arrived and it was terrible quality, a manager came out, took photos. A month later the panels were taken to be repaired but the gate wasn’t. The panels were so bad they had to start again. Panels have been replaced two months after they were taken, the gate is still there are won’t be replaced because it’s “not as bad”. They still want me to pay the full price and interest even though I didn’t have a finished quality product.

Neal
Neal

Request a quote

Self cleaning pool

Our experience with SA quality home improvements was excellent. They always turned up on time and on the odd occasion that there were delays they always called to let us know. The guys on site were friendly, respectful and happy to answer questions and accommodate our wishes. Our self cleaning, self chlorinating pool works a treat. Would definitely recommend.

southoz
southozMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Can never get a straight answer from them

Very pleased

I was very impressed with the outcome of my pergola.
From start to finish I was in constant contact and was always kept updated on progress and any issues.
my end result came from a brief discussion on how I wanted it to look and the rest was taken care by QHI.
I would highly recommend.

great job

SA Quality home improvements did a roof reno and replaced some fencing on my place this year, I found the crew to be friendly and courteous, the roof looks better than I thought it would, the fence is as it should be, the job went through with a minimum of fuss and the guys left the site clean and tidy. I recommend anyone looking to do any of this type of work to have a word with these guys.

Find out how SA Quality Home Improvements compares to other Home Renovators

Terrible result. Wasting of money. Highly unsatisfied.

BillyAdelaide

Unresolved - QHI workmanship complaint!

Steve 61
Steve 61Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Warranty - What Warranty

Unhappy customer
Unhappy customeradelaide

Really bad service and job

Be careful during the quoting process

Mooner
Mooner

Good quality job and the tradies were nice too.