SA Quality Home Improvements

SA Quality Home Improvements

See the Best Home Renovators in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for SA Quality Home Improvements? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

• Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees

DO NOT SIGN WITH THEM

TONY
TONYMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

great new looking roof

We recently had a new roof fitted during the bad wet weather.
the fitting staff just got on with the job in a polite and professional manner and ensured the house was kept water tight at all times .
All the staff, from the very start and were helpful and sympathetic to any needs.
I would use and recommend SA Quality Home improvements again in the future.

Peter G.
Peter G.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

New Roof on my Garage

After 55 years, it was time for a new roof on my garage. I contacted 4 different companies for quotes and the only one to respond was SA Quality Home Improvements. After speaking to them, I was happy with the quote and proceeded with the work, of which I am extremely happy with. The professionalism of the installer and the office staff was great. I would highly recommend this company for future work.

Hoover and Bear
Hoover and BearMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Better than we imagined

Craig came out to see us and offered his expertise with everything from colour, shape & style. We were kept informed throughout the whole process. The tradies who assembled it for us were friendly, prompt & polite. The finished verandah looks amazing & we have no qualms in recommending SA Quality Home Improvements

Brice
BriceMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Shed To Be Done in Backyard

[Name Removed] arrived to see me and took two thousand dollars out of my home and provided nothing. Shed to be built for an autistic childs special needs. Because he is non verbal, he walked all over him. Wont refund. His excuse was it cost me more in paperwork than paid. When waited for nearly 3 months.
It was a 36000 thousand dollar job. He is a lowlife. Takes people for a ride then rips them off big time. [Name Removed] you should hang your fat head in shame.
You unfit fat witch.

Franjka
FranjkaSouthern and Hills, SA

Great communication from start to finish

From admin through to construction we were kept in the loop the whole time. Staff were friendly, professional and answered all our questions. Oh and the pergola roof is good too!

Steve
SteveMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Poor Response

Contacted online your portal for Quote no response to request over a week
Phoned office southern area advised callback that day by your sales team yet again no response to my call

rasor
rasorMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Very happy with end result.

Comments: Customer rated service from Sales Consultant & Supervisor a 10/10 said he was very happy with end result with just a minor adjustment which supervisor has already attended to & has arranged the correct measures to be put in place. Customer said he would highly recommend our services.

Judith
JudithCentral, SA

stand alone verandah

Thank you for the installation of our verandah. It was a tad higher than expected, but it is there in time for the excessive heat of this week. Now to see if my reasoning for keeping the heat off the back of the house works. Right from the start of the process I have received a very friendly open service; thank you again.

SuBo44
SuBo44AU

Terrible after sales service and leaking roof

Sue
Suesouth australia

Extremely overpriced

Had this company out to quote for a new roof. The rep was polite and professional but the quote was about $50 short of DOUBLE the company we are going with for the same service and materials. It definitely pays to shop around

Nouveau Homes
Nouveau HomesMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Poor values and principles.

Find out how SA Quality Home Improvements compares to other Home Renovators

They've really stood by me!

Yes, I've had a few minor problems but the company has really stepped up to the plate! The job was a very complicated one. I have no complaints at all in the way I've been treated and am delighted with my beautiful new roof!

Blast E.
Blast E.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Flooding roof won’t fix properly

You left my 75 year old pensioner mother with a roof that doesn’t just leak, it floods! After forking out $32K for a new roof, one would expect a full repair to the mistake your team made not just trying to bandaid it with silicone. Deplorable!!

Highly reccomend

Very happy with our new roof! It looks great. The staff involved all did a great job, steve Rickey, Ray, Ed, Jake and even the scaffold company were all very good! They left everything very neat and tidy each day. Little bit of a delay to start but want to pass on our thanks!