SA Quality Home Improvements

SA Quality Home Improvements

See the Best Home Renovators in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for SA Quality Home Improvements? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Lynn Nancarrow
Lynn NancarrowMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Happy with the work but terrible customer service

I paid the deposit in February but the plans for my veranda were not lodged into council by the company for 6 weeks with no explanation. The whole process took 14 weeks and I had to ring several times and had the start date changed 4 times. The customer service and communication was sadly lacking, so my suggestion is that once your deposit is paid you will have to continually ring them to ensure your job is done in a reasonable time. The workmen who did the job were efficient and I am happy with the finished product. It was only an 8mtr. x 3mtr. flat roofed veranda so I would think very carefully before using this company for anything large or complicated.

Be careful during the quoting process

Other Home Renovators