SA Quality Home Improvements

• Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees
Franjka

FranjkaSouthern and Hills, SA

Great communication from start to finish

From admin through to construction we were kept in the loop the whole time. Staff were friendly, professional and answered all our questions. Oh and the pergola roof is good too!

Job Satisfaction
rasor

rasorMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Very happy with end result.

Comments: Customer rated service from Sales Consultant & Supervisor a 10/10 said he was very happy with end result with just a minor adjustment which supervisor has already attended to & has arranged the correct measures to be put in place. Customer said he would highly recommend our services.

Judith

JudithCentral, SA

stand alone verandah

Thank you for the installation of our verandah. It was a tad higher than expected, but it is there in time for the excessive heat of this week. Now to see if my reasoning for keeping the heat off the back of the house works. Right from the start of the process I have received a very friendly open service; thank you again.

Job Satisfaction
Home Renovators

Find out how SA Quality Home Improvements compares to other Home Renovators

Lynn Nancarrow

Lynn NancarrowMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Happy with the work but terrible customer service

I paid the deposit in February but the plans for my veranda were not lodged into council by the company for 6 weeks with no explanation. The whole process took 14 weeks and I had to ring several times and had the start date changed 4 times. The customer service and communication was sadly lacking, so my suggestion is that once your deposit is paid you will have to continually ring them to ensure your job is done in a reasonable time. The workmen who did the job were efficient and I am happy with the finished product. It was only an 8mtr. x 3mtr. flat roofed veranda so I would think very carefully before using this company for anything large or complicated.

They've really stood by me!

Yes, I've had a few minor problems but the company has really stepped up to the plate! The job was a very complicated one. I have no complaints at all in the way I've been treated and am delighted with my beautiful new roof!

Highly reccomend

Very happy with our new roof! It looks great. The staff involved all did a great job, steve Rickey, Ray, Ed, Jake and even the scaffold company were all very good! They left everything very neat and tidy each day. Little bit of a delay to start but want to pass on our thanks!

Happy roof restoration

Really happy with our roof. The roof restoration was very well done. It really looks great now! Great teamwork by SA Quality home improvements.

D. White

D. WhiteSouth Australia

Roof looks like one from an advert

Our roof restoration looks great. Looks like a roof you see on an advert. Glen did a fantastic job. Happy with the job other then a few delays in the begining.

Very satisfied

The professional advice given and the efficient installation of our solar panels left us as very satisfied customers.Workers were punctual and cleaned up after themselves.Highly recommended.

Home Renovators

Find out how SA Quality Home Improvements compares to other Home Renovators

Be careful during the quoting process

See all SA Quality Home Improvements reviews