SA Quality Home Improvements

• Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees

A job well done

We've just had our roof rejuvenated with the addition of leaf guard and were very impressed with all the dealings we had with everyone from start to finish both in the office and the outside guys. Would definitely recommend the Company!!

Ben R.

Ben R.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Glenn did a fantastic job, cleaning and fixing up the capping tiles on our 30yr old tiled roof

I had SQ Quality Home Improvements come out to clean my terracotta tiled roof, before getting solar panels installed. Glenn , thew worker who attended my property, was friendly and knowledgable with the work he did and went above and beyond in some cases to fix up some other little problems that were not covered by the scope of the original work. I highly recommend this company if you are looking at getting your tiled roof cleaned.

Job: N1052557

Rates and Fees

Fantastic customer service and support

I built a gazebo out the back of my house with SA quality improvements. Stewart was fantastic at helping me design exactly what I wanted. The Customer Service Officer, Connie was fantastic; keeping me in the loop and responding promptly to all my concerns and questions. Would definitely recommend!

Alison

Alison Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Love my new shutters

Friendly service, was kept in the loop the entire time and love the product! I was very pleased with the reps input with the colour of the shutter and how it would look on my house. I completely changed my mind with the colour decision after the rep pointed out some valid points and absolutely love how it looks. Thanks guys!

Andrew

AndrewMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great result

I am very happy with all works done and very happy with the end result, cannot fault the progress or works - everyone was fantastic at SA Quality Home Improvements - installers did a fantastic job and I was kept in the loop throughout. Highly recommend SA Quality Home Improvements.

SAQHI

SAQHIMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Always happy with SAQHI

SA Quality Home Improvements have helped me with the past 4 projects and I can say I will look no further for any future projects. Installers were great and the service from sales, customer service and supervisor on the job always great - no complaints. Thank you SAQHI.

Ron Hill

Ron HillMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Very Efficient Workmanship Again from SAQHI

We were delighted with the prompt professional service from the time of our enquiry to the completion of work. SAQHI came up with ideas and designs to solve our problems with gutters and downpipes.
R and R from Morphett Vale

John J

John JMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Top Work from beginning to end.

So happy we chose SA Quality Home Improvements...could not be happier and cannot fault anything - from beginning to end everyone involved, everyone we spoke to were helpful, professional, productive and most of all Brilliant end result. SA Quality Home Improvements absolutely Brilliant, Thank you all.
We HIGHLY recommend SAQHI.

Rebecca B.

Rebecca B.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Excellent workmanship

A company that can build custom design, organise council approval and all trades.
Contractor tradies very tidy and clean up area each day, which was great peace of mind with a dog needing to use construction area.

Hank

HankAdelaide

Great Service from Start to Finish

Colin

ColinMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Job well done.

Excellent product service and installation AAA .....communication from sales person to Connie AAA. Colours were as ordered fitted perfectly. Arrived earlier than predicted
Would not hesitate us these people again AAA.Aaa d

Phung H.

Phung H.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Prompt and on time

Very happy with our new roof for the verandah. The saleman, Stewart, is always helpful and willing to answer your questions. Work done on time and if there is something that need to be fixed, they have attended to it very promptly.
Would recommend it to everyone.

Angela and John Hudoba

Angela and John HudobaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Workmanship guaranteed

Well done to the great team especially Vince, Toby & Connie at SA Quality Home & Improvements, who stand by their products and fixed our leaking Pergola after many years of being installed.

Roller Shutters

Super happy from start to finish. Great price, product and quality install.
Installers were respectful and did not leave any mess. Great communication throughout the experience.
Our new roller shutters look great!

Samantha B.

Samantha B.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great work. Should have done it years ago

The installers were very friendly and very approachable. They did a great job. Really happy with out pergola. Everyone we spoke to, did their best to help and accommodate our requirements.

Richard Atkinson

Richard AtkinsonMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Roof Restoration,new gutters and woodwork Replaced. Great job Very satisfied

Had SA quality home improvements complete roof restoration , replacement of gutters and Replacement of rotted timberwork on facia boards and on pergola. Work was done to a very high standard and installers were very knowledgeable and helpful with advise. Would not hesitate to use them again. A good experience overall.

PaigeL

PaigeLIngle Farm

Victory Colorbond Flat Verandah System

We had a Victory Colorbond Flat Verandah System installed and we are really happy with it. Everything was installed neatly and exactly how we wanted it. Everyone was super friendly and so easy to deal with. Couldn't fault the process or the product! Would definitely recommend!!

Lynn Nancarrow

Lynn NancarrowMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Happy with the work but terrible customer service

I paid the deposit in February but the plans for my veranda were not lodged into council by the company for 6 weeks with no explanation. The whole process took 14 weeks and I had to ring several times and had the start date changed 4 times. The customer service and communication was sadly lacking, so my suggestion is that once your deposit is paid you will have to continually ring them to ensure your job is done in a reasonable time. The workmen who did the job were efficient and I am happy with the finished product. It was only an 8mtr. x 3mtr. flat roofed veranda so I would think very carefully before using this company for anything large or complicated.

Jimmy Johns

Jimmy JohnsMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Excellent Workmanship

New Gutters and Downpipes completed and extremely impressed.
Workmanship and Communication from start to finish was excellent.
Other companies could learn from their Professionalism.
Happy to recommend and will definitely use again on other projects

Re-Roof job

We are so happy with how are brand new roof looks like. Its a new home looks so different. Jake and Stephen did such a brilliant job. They were very polite and kind. Darren and Ed were also great. We are so happy the job went very smoothly couldn't of asked for any better service.

See all SA Quality Home Improvements reviews