SA Quality Home Improvements

SA Quality Home Improvements

See the Best Home Renovators in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for SA Quality Home Improvements? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

• Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees
Peter G.
Peter G.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

New Roof on my Garage

After 55 years, it was time for a new roof on my garage. I contacted 4 different companies for quotes and the only one to respond was SA Quality Home Improvements. After speaking to them, I was happy with the quote and proceeded with the work, of which I am extremely happy with. The professionalism of the installer and the office staff was great. I would highly recommend this company for future work.

Hoover and Bear
Hoover and BearMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Better than we imagined

Craig came out to see us and offered his expertise with everything from colour, shape & style. We were kept informed throughout the whole process. The tradies who assembled it for us were friendly, prompt & polite. The finished verandah looks amazing & we have no qualms in recommending SA Quality Home Improvements

Other Home Renovators

Franjka
FranjkaSouthern and Hills, SA

Great communication from start to finish

From admin through to construction we were kept in the loop the whole time. Staff were friendly, professional and answered all our questions. Oh and the pergola roof is good too!

Home Renovators

Find out how SA Quality Home Improvements compares to other Home Renovators

rasor
rasorMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Very happy with end result.

Comments: Customer rated service from Sales Consultant & Supervisor a 10/10 said he was very happy with end result with just a minor adjustment which supervisor has already attended to & has arranged the correct measures to be put in place. Customer said he would highly recommend our services.

Judith
JudithCentral, SA

stand alone verandah

Thank you for the installation of our verandah. It was a tad higher than expected, but it is there in time for the excessive heat of this week. Now to see if my reasoning for keeping the heat off the back of the house works. Right from the start of the process I have received a very friendly open service; thank you again.

They've really stood by me!

Yes, I've had a few minor problems but the company has really stepped up to the plate! The job was a very complicated one. I have no complaints at all in the way I've been treated and am delighted with my beautiful new roof!

Highly reccomend

Very happy with our new roof! It looks great. The staff involved all did a great job, steve Rickey, Ray, Ed, Jake and even the scaffold company were all very good! They left everything very neat and tidy each day. Little bit of a delay to start but want to pass on our thanks!

Happy roof restoration

Really happy with our roof. The roof restoration was very well done. It really looks great now! Great teamwork by SA Quality home improvements.

Other Home Renovators

D. White
D. WhiteSouth Australia

Roof looks like one from an advert

Our roof restoration looks great. Looks like a roof you see on an advert. Glen did a fantastic job. Happy with the job other then a few delays in the begining.

Home Renovators

Find out how SA Quality Home Improvements compares to other Home Renovators

Very satisfied

The professional advice given and the efficient installation of our solar panels left us as very satisfied customers.Workers were punctual and cleaned up after themselves.Highly recommended.