SA Quality Home Improvements

SA Quality Home Improvements

See the Best Home Renovators in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for SA Quality Home Improvements? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

• Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees

Elaine
ElaineMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

The Gable roof is fantastic

What a great Company to deal with. Everyone from getting the Quote to the Project being organized, - to the Roof Fixer, to the Office Staff, was done so professionally and respectfully I felt I was a very important customer. I sincerely recommend this Company. The whole process of my roof was "top-notch" - excellent!

Margaret
MargaretMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Roller Shutters

Great customer service. Good communication, prompt and friendly service.
This is the second time we have used SA Quality Home Improvements and have been happy both times.
Would definitely use them again for another product

Tracy D.
Tracy D.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

What a transformation!

A new semi enclosed entertaining area, pergola, timber decking and all new guttering. From the initial sale to completion I can not fault their customer service, workmanship, attention to detail and there communication.
Thank you SA Quality Home and Improvements

toolmanlew
toolmanlewMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Perfect Roller shutters

I have build a new patio area in my garden, To finish the job of it needed something
to be able to close and open from the Weather, I have chosen to use roller shutters. I invited S.A Quality home improvement, To look and Quote on supply and installation, not only gave me What I was looking for, they gave me the perfect job, I would highly recommend them, The staff, very easy to get on with, again thanks guys great job,,

Grant and Diana Templer
Grant and Diana TemplerMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Love the impact the new addition has on my home.

The verandah was definitely a work in progress. Adding something so suggnificant to our existing dwelling had it's flaws. The existing gutters had to be replaced account the detection of few leaks with the recent storms. But once the team of quality tradesmen soughted them out we are very pleased with the end result.

A job welldone!

My new verandah is really lovely. The two crew who erected it were very professional, organised and helpful including when we found more damage needing repair. Thanks to the team at SA Quality Home Improvements, great customer service from everyone on site and in the office. Thank you.

Job Satisfaction

TONY
TONYMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

great new looking roof

We recently had a new roof fitted during the bad wet weather.
the fitting staff just got on with the job in a polite and professional manner and ensured the house was kept water tight at all times .
All the staff, from the very start and were helpful and sympathetic to any needs.
I would use and recommend SA Quality Home improvements again in the future.

Chris
ChrisMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Roof is good as new again!

Gaetano
GaetanoMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Professional job perfectly designed and executed

Job was commissioned and executed professionally, it's a great addition to the house and it is exactly what we were looking for. We needed to wait longer for the material to be available and that delayed the installation but we are really happy with the results

Peter G.
Peter G.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

New Roof on my Garage

After 55 years, it was time for a new roof on my garage. I contacted 4 different companies for quotes and the only one to respond was SA Quality Home Improvements. After speaking to them, I was happy with the quote and proceeded with the work, of which I am extremely happy with. The professionalism of the installer and the office staff was great. I would highly recommend this company for future work.

George T
George TMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great roller shutters and service.

Delivered the product as expected. I enquired to get roller shutters installed and was contacted by their sales team to organise an onsite measure and quote. We discussed the different options and costs, placed the order and they were back within the agreed window of time to install as requested. The quality was great and the customer service was professional. I would recommend them for roller shutter installations.

Kenny
KennyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Home Renovations

I had my whole roof restored & rumpus room repaired recently and I was extremely satisfied with the service provided by SA Quality Home Improvements. The service was very responsive, the staff (from front office, sales consultant, site supervisor & tradesmen) were very professional, caring, understanding & helpful. They made everything so easy and smooth for me. Any questions that I had; they answered without any delays.

Highly recommend SA Quality Home Improvements to everyone who’s looking to get their home renovations completed by a group of professional and yet caring & understanding people. It’s a 10/10 service for me.

Give ‘em a try and experience the great service yourself.

Dora S
Dora SMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

The Roller Shutters look great!

Thankyou for an amazing service. Paul was very professional and lovely. He was very informative and friendly. He communicated with us during the whole process and the Roller Shutters were installed earlier than we expected. I would highly recommend SA Quality Home Improvements and especially Paul with his pleasant demeanour and professionalism. Thankyou once again.
Angela and Dora

Hoover and Bear
Hoover and BearMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Better than we imagined

Craig came out to see us and offered his expertise with everything from colour, shape & style. We were kept informed throughout the whole process. The tradies who assembled it for us were friendly, prompt & polite. The finished verandah looks amazing & we have no qualms in recommending SA Quality Home Improvements

Tim
TimMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

We are extremely happy with our finished product thankyou SA Quality Home Improvements

We would highly recommend the services of SA Quality Home improvements from the initial contact through to the finished product the service was both friendly, professional and very efficient. The products used were very affordable and and of very high standard. A special mention to Connie in administration and our installers Walter and Jason and the rest of the the team, we are very happy with our veranda.

Thankyou SA Quality Home Improvements for all your hard work we would highly recommend the services of this great South Australian Company

Regards Tim