SA Quality Home Improvements

SA Quality Home Improvements

See the Best Home Renovators in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for SA Quality Home Improvements? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

• Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees

Gaetano
GaetanoMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Professional job perfectly designed and executed

Job was commissioned and executed professionally, it's a great addition to the house and it is exactly what we were looking for. We needed to wait longer for the material to be available and that delayed the installation but we are really happy with the results

George T
George TMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great roller shutters and service.

Delivered the product as expected. I enquired to get roller shutters installed and was contacted by their sales team to organise an onsite measure and quote. We discussed the different options and costs, placed the order and they were back within the agreed window of time to install as requested. The quality was great and the customer service was professional. I would recommend them for roller shutter installations.

Kenny
KennyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Home Renovations

I had my whole roof restored & rumpus room repaired recently and I was extremely satisfied with the service provided by SA Quality Home Improvements. The service was very responsive, the staff (from front office, sales consultant, site supervisor & tradesmen) were very professional, caring, understanding & helpful. They made everything so easy and smooth for me. Any questions that I had; they answered without any delays.

Highly recommend SA Quality Home Improvements to everyone who’s looking to get their home renovations completed by a group of professional and yet caring & understanding people. It’s a 10/10 service for me.

Give ‘em a try and experience the great service yourself.

Dora S
Dora SMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

The Roller Shutters look great!

Thankyou for an amazing service. Paul was very professional and lovely. He was very informative and friendly. He communicated with us during the whole process and the Roller Shutters were installed earlier than we expected. I would highly recommend SA Quality Home Improvements and especially Paul with his pleasant demeanour and professionalism. Thankyou once again.
Angela and Dora

Tim
TimMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

We are extremely happy with our finished product thankyou SA Quality Home Improvements

We would highly recommend the services of SA Quality Home improvements from the initial contact through to the finished product the service was both friendly, professional and very efficient. The products used were very affordable and and of very high standard. A special mention to Connie in administration and our installers Walter and Jason and the rest of the the team, we are very happy with our veranda.

Thankyou SA Quality Home Improvements for all your hard work we would highly recommend the services of this great South Australian Company

Regards Tim

Dean B
Dean B

Excellent workmanship. Trades guys were very good and left the site in a very clean state and were great with their communication throughout the whole project. Everything that was promised actually happened on time.

Will W.
Will W.Central, SA

Great job completing new guttering and roofing on Holiday Shack.

Great communication and service from the entire team throughout the project.
New guttering and roof looks fantastic, very much improved to what it used to be.
Would recommend to anyone needing work to be done on their home or holiday shack.

Sidney E.

Huge Job Completed to Perfection

wendy
wendyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

new gutters on a 1935 home

no problems from start to finish. arrived on when stated and on time for quote, measure and install and done with no fuss. all of the rubbish removed after wards

A job well done

We've just had our roof rejuvenated with the addition of leaf guard and were very impressed with all the dealings we had with everyone from start to finish both in the office and the outside guys. Would definitely recommend the Company!!

Ben R.
Ben R.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Glenn did a fantastic job, cleaning and fixing up the capping tiles on our 30yr old tiled roof

I had SQ Quality Home Improvements come out to clean my terracotta tiled roof, before getting solar panels installed. Glenn , thew worker who attended my property, was friendly and knowledgable with the work he did and went above and beyond in some cases to fix up some other little problems that were not covered by the scope of the original work. I highly recommend this company if you are looking at getting your tiled roof cleaned.

Job: N1052557

Fantastic customer service and support

I built a gazebo out the back of my house with SA quality improvements. Stewart was fantastic at helping me design exactly what I wanted. The Customer Service Officer, Connie was fantastic; keeping me in the loop and responding promptly to all my concerns and questions. Would definitely recommend!

Alison
Alison Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Love my new shutters

Friendly service, was kept in the loop the entire time and love the product! I was very pleased with the reps input with the colour of the shutter and how it would look on my house. I completely changed my mind with the colour decision after the rep pointed out some valid points and absolutely love how it looks. Thanks guys!

Andrew
AndrewMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great result

I am very happy with all works done and very happy with the end result, cannot fault the progress or works - everyone was fantastic at SA Quality Home Improvements - installers did a fantastic job and I was kept in the loop throughout. Highly recommend SA Quality Home Improvements.