SA Quality Home Improvements

SA Quality Home Improvements (page 2 of 2)

See the Best Home Renovators in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for SA Quality Home Improvements? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

• Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees

Rebecca B.
Rebecca B.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Excellent workmanship

A company that can build custom design, organise council approval and all trades.
Contractor tradies very tidy and clean up area each day, which was great peace of mind with a dog needing to use construction area.

Hank
HankAdelaide

Great Service from Start to Finish

Colin
ColinMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Job well done.

Excellent product service and installation AAA .....communication from sales person to Connie AAA. Colours were as ordered fitted perfectly. Arrived earlier than predicted
Would not hesitate us these people again AAA.Aaa d

Phung H.
Phung H.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Prompt and on time

Very happy with our new roof for the verandah. The saleman, Stewart, is always helpful and willing to answer your questions. Work done on time and if there is something that need to be fixed, they have attended to it very promptly.
Would recommend it to everyone.

Angela and John Hudoba
Angela and John HudobaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Workmanship guaranteed

Well done to the great team especially Vince, Toby & Connie at SA Quality Home & Improvements, who stand by their products and fixed our leaking Pergola after many years of being installed.

Roller Shutters

Super happy from start to finish. Great price, product and quality install.
Installers were respectful and did not leave any mess. Great communication throughout the experience.
Our new roller shutters look great!

Samantha B.
Samantha B.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great work. Should have done it years ago

The installers were very friendly and very approachable. They did a great job. Really happy with out pergola. Everyone we spoke to, did their best to help and accommodate our requirements.

Richard Atkinson
Richard AtkinsonMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Roof Restoration,new gutters and woodwork Replaced. Great job Very satisfied

Had SA quality home improvements complete roof restoration , replacement of gutters and Replacement of rotted timberwork on facia boards and on pergola. Work was done to a very high standard and installers were very knowledgeable and helpful with advise. Would not hesitate to use them again. A good experience overall.

PaigeL
PaigeLIngle Farm

Victory Colorbond Flat Verandah System

We had a Victory Colorbond Flat Verandah System installed and we are really happy with it. Everything was installed neatly and exactly how we wanted it. Everyone was super friendly and so easy to deal with. Couldn't fault the process or the product! Would definitely recommend!!

Jimmy Johns
Jimmy JohnsMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Excellent Workmanship

New Gutters and Downpipes completed and extremely impressed.
Workmanship and Communication from start to finish was excellent.
Other companies could learn from their Professionalism.
Happy to recommend and will definitely use again on other projects

Re-Roof job

We are so happy with how are brand new roof looks like. Its a new home looks so different. Jake and Stephen did such a brilliant job. They were very polite and kind. Darren and Ed were also great. We are so happy the job went very smoothly couldn't of asked for any better service.

jayclange
jayclangeAU

New Colourbond Roof - Looks Amazing.

SA Quality Home Improvements Installers Simon and Nick were fantastic at their jobs, very considerate and courteous. Ben was very patient in the quoting process and answered a lot of our questions. David was a great supervisor, keeping me up to date throughout the job. We would defiantly recommend SAQHI, a local business with Employee's not contractors rushing through the job, it makes all the difference!

Mark D
Mark DAdelaide

Installers were very professional

I'm really happy with the re-roof of my house, it looks great and the installers were very professional and helpful.

Irene
IreneValley view

Professional and thorough

Adam the installer was very professional an thorough. Hard job but a good job by all involved. Definitely recommend SAQHI.

Fantastic to be comfortable all year round

It's so nice to be comfortable all year round. We had Christmas in our new rumpus room and verandah extension it's great for the grand kids absolutely love it!

August 23rd 2018 Update: Re-roof is great!

We are so happy with our re-roof of our verandah. It looks great now. Nothing was too much trouble with installers. The apprentice showed promise and worked well with Simon the installer. Very happy!

Great company

The company came back and replaced a 5 year old inverter on my solar system and it was still covered under warrranty. Very professional and hassle free. Very happy with result. I now have ordered new gutters for my home and cant wait for them to be fitted to stop all the leaks. Would recommend.

Kim
Kim

Excellent experience

We just had our gutters and metal facias replaced on our two story home, we got lots of quotes but most other companies would only cap over the rusty facias (dodgy)and didn't really want to take it on but SAQHI had in done properly within a couple of weeks of paying the deposit. These guys really know what they are doing and made it a completely hassle free experience .

Jack W
Jack WAdelaide

Peace of Mind

The friendly and professional team from SA Quality Home Improvements took the time to discuss construction styles and colour options for a carport / cover over our caravan and together with the install crew who did their part in a timely fashion and left the site in a neat and tidy state. my wife and I were both extremely pleased with the outcome and would not hesitate to recommend this company to anyone looking for this type of product. Thankyou.

Good result

My new roof looks great and no problems during the heavy rains. Good sevice and nice roof fitters Patrick and Ky cleaned up well. I recommend them. Vincet B

Self cleaning pool

Our experience with SA quality home improvements was excellent. They always turned up on time and on the odd occasion that there were delays they always called to let us know. The guys on site were friendly, respectful and happy to answer questions and accommodate our wishes. Our self cleaning, self chlorinating pool works a treat. Would definitely recommend.

Very pleased

I was very impressed with the outcome of my pergola.
From start to finish I was in constant contact and was always kept updated on progress and any issues.
my end result came from a brief discussion on how I wanted it to look and the rest was taken care by QHI.
I would highly recommend.

great job

SA Quality home improvements did a roof reno and replaced some fencing on my place this year, I found the crew to be friendly and courteous, the roof looks better than I thought it would, the fence is as it should be, the job went through with a minimum of fuss and the guys left the site clean and tidy. I recommend anyone looking to do any of this type of work to have a word with these guys.

Mooner
Mooner

Good quality job and the tradies were nice too.