🏆 2024 Award

74% · 7224 · 25%
Brand Manager for Saba Medispa? Claim your listing.

Nicky B.
Nicky B.

Hifu treatment

The treatment was easy to go through. Cassidy was amazing. Very knowledgeable and made me feel really comfortable.
Ruth
Ruth

HIFU saba medispa

Had Hifu with PaigeB, she was very helpful with advice and talked me through the procedure. I've had my second treatment today and I can definitely see results already.
Can't wait to see more results in a few weeks.
Bhumi
Bhumi

HIFU Saba Medispa

Paige was amazing , loved my session with her. Can’t wait to see the result . Thank you, will see you again
Jan
JanBrisbane2 posts

Hifu saba medispa

My therapist was Paige B, such a lovely experience. So excited to see my results.
Paula J.
Paula J.South East Queensland, QLD2 posts

SABA MEDISPA hifu

Awesome awesome experience from Paige at Hope Island SABA MEDISPA
Absolutely professional absolutely friendly kind courteous and very thorough. A special young lady gave me a special experience
Belinda
Belinda

Saba medispa

Paige b nice and gentle. Answered all my questions. I would recommend it to anyone that wants this treatment
Molly
Molly

Dana Medusa HIFU

Today I had my treatment done with Paige B, it was lovely!
Teresa Jones
Teresa Jones

HIFU treatment

Excellent service, was so happy with the first treatment, looking forward to seeing the same results after the follow up treatment
Peakey
Peakey

9D HIFU

Page was very professional and the HIFU 9D procedure was excellent(albeit a little painful in some areas). Looking forward to the great results in the coming months.
Jenny
Jenny

9D HIFU

just had 9DHiFu with Sandra, great therapist, great treatment. Skin feels great.
Kelly K.
Kelly K.

HIFU Facial treatment

Very professional and great service on my facial treatment looking forward to coming back in 3 months :)
Eva Simak
Eva Simak

Sabamedispa

Paige was great she made me feeling relaxed, now I am excited to see my results.
J D.
J D.

Saba medispa HIFU

Came to saba medispa for HIFU treatment today with Paige b. Was a wonderful experience
Karen
Karen2 posts

hifu saba medispa

Had HIFU with Paige b, lovely experience, can’t wait to see my results.
Minie
MinieSouth East Queensland, QLD

9D HIFU

I'm happy, cannot wait to see my full results soon.
Jo B.
Jo B.3 posts

Hifu@sabamedispa

I just had my Hifu ultrasound treatment with Paige B and I must say I’m impressed. The results will continue to improve for the next 3-6months, stimulating my Collagen renewal and I can’t wait to see the full results! We all want to look younger

karen
karen

9D HIFU

The staff are amazing warm, caring and welcoming. So happy with my results.
Michelle
MichelleSouth East Queensland, QLD

70 Hifu

great service very friendly and helpful I would recommend anyone go try it out for yourself
j.luangsy
j.luangsy

Hifu Saba Medispa

Ladies are so friendly and welcoming. Thank you to my girl, Paige, she's absolutely amazing and does a wonderful job!
Diana
Diana

Saba medispa

Paige was amazing very easy and painless process will be back for sure and process was very well explained .
Hilary
Hilary

Saba medi spa

I had a wonderful treatment with Page. She was very considerate and caring.
Lynne Obrien
Lynne ObrienSydney, NSW2 posts

Hifu at Saba medispa

Really good experience. Surgery was clean and the Hifu treatment was explained fully. I felt well cared for by Paige B who was thorough and lovely.
Kellie
KellieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great team

Very professional team, friendly and quick to respond to enquires
Leisha
LeishaIllawarra, NSW

HIFU 9D Treatment

My friend and I both went to have this procedure done and could not be happier. We can already feel and see results already. The service was impeccable and extremely reasonable rates. If you’re thinking about having any of their procedures done - I can’t recommend the lm highly enough. We attended the Monterey salon. Thank you for looking after us.
LouiseSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

HIFU saba

Excellent service done by Paige b, was very professional and friendly. Staff goes above and beyond to help with any service.
Ang
Ang

Hifu at Saba medispa

Paige is the best. She explained everything thoroughly and professionally.

Jen
Jen

SABA MEDISPA

Had the Hifu treatment today at saba medispa with paige b. Lovely experience.
Sue
Sue

Hifu saba

Got HIFU done by Paige b today, I really enjoyed the treatment. Thank you
Bronwyn P.
Bronwyn P.

HIFU treatment

I had the HIFU treatment with Cassidy today, she was super lovely. Can’t wait for my results
Katryna west
Katryna west

HIFU SABA Medispa

Paige b did my HIFU today, good experience and I can’t wait for results.

HIFU SABA

Alison
Alison

Hifu saba

I had my treatment with Paige B , very professional, I enjoyed the experience and I’m looking to seeing the results.
Kylie
Kylie

HIFU Saba

Paige b was amazing, gave me heaps of info on my skincare. I will definitely be back. I feel younger, thank you
Alex Sanches
Alex Sanches

Great result with HIFU

Team are very welcoming , knowledgeable & made to feel comfortable definitely will recommend to everyone
Kath
Kath

Waste of your hard earned money- DONT DO IT!!!

Yes I was silly enough to believe that you would get results from a non-surgical facelift, what a load of rubbish.
I also have been suffering with some after effects, shooting pains in my face???? Never had this before the 7D HIFU.
When I posted that I was unhappy they blocked me on all platforms, plus the numerous amount of fake reviews they have is enough to make me think they are just a SCAM, taking peoples hard earned money for profit!!!!
I sent them a massive email, NADA!
Lucrecia U.
Lucrecia U.

I feel like a new woman!

This is my second time getting a treatment from them and I can not stop looking at myself! My skin looks and feels refreshed, I would truly recommend this. The girls at the clinic are absolutely wonderful and make the whole experience even better.

Natalie Jankovic
Natalie JankovicSouth East Queensland, QLD

Professionalism

I was so impressed with Paige and her professionalism. Her presence was relaxing and gentle. All the staff are friendly and helpful. My skin looks and feels renewed. Wouldn't go anywhere else for HIFU treatment and I'm looking forward to trying other treatments. Thank you, Saba Medispa!
Wendy
WendySydney Surrounds, NSW

Excellent results

I’m introduce by a friend to the spa , the service and results absolutely amazing
I’m recommended to anyone
Mark J.
Mark J.

Had hifu premium & loved it

The girls treated me very well, very professional & very knowledgeable.
Elham
ElhamSouth East Queensland, QLD

Poor customer service

I contacted them to enquire about HIFU procedure. They don't provide you any information about the devices they use, and instead they refer me to how big their photo gallery is compare to others. I have contacted other clinics and they were open to provide information about the devices. Very poor customer service. avoid them.

Extra Information

Brand Manager for Saba Medispa? Claim your listing.