🏆 2024 Award

74% · 7224 · 25%
Brand Manager for Saba Medispa? Claim your listing.

Dianne Masson
Dianne MassonSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Non invasive facial treatments

A procedure that works from a professional team of trained people
Dani
Dani

Excellent customer service

The clinician I had was informative, thorough, friendly & caring in her service, I'd give her 5 stars. Although the treatment was uncomfortable at times & not cheap, I'm very happy with my results.
Theress
TheressNorthern Region, NSW2 posts

HIFU 7D face nd neck

Had this treatment 5days ago and looking older everyday. As you can see pic on left is before pic on the right is 5 days after. I contacted them about it was spoken to rudely and still waiting for a call back.
Shilu M.
Shilu M.South East Queensland, QLD

Side effects

I got this treatment done in Gold cost on 22nd Oct.I have a pinched never in the left neck from this treatment.Suffering every night with tingling and numerous in the cheek and hand. Please be careful. I was fit and healthy before this. I sent a message on face but have been blocked. Im not trying say the service is bad. Writing to note the side effects of this treatment. Wish I know it before I also have allergic reaction on both sides of the cheek and neck.
hipneeny
hipneenyHobart, TAS2 posts

Wow!! The results of the Hifu treatment are amazing. I already have great results at the 3 month touch up

The girls are all amazing and friendly. The salon is clean and bright. I have great results from the Hifu treatment. I will happily recommend to my family and friends
Cheryl
CherylSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very Disappointing

I had the 4D Hifu treatment, and also purchased their Serums, total waste of money as it actually made me look older. You are only able to contact the Company via Email and they DO NOT reply.
Sophie
Sophie

Great

Had hifu a few times now and happy with the results every time. Great treatment with noticeable changes and long lasting results. Would highly recommend Saba to friends and family.
Meghan Bainbridge
Meghan BainbridgeSouth East Queensland, QLD

HIFU Treatment

Had my HIFU done with Saba Medispa a few months ago, so far loving my results. Staff are very helpful and knowledgeable and answered all my questions. Will 100% be coming back next year for another round.
Penelope D.
Penelope D.South East Queensland, QLD

HIFU TREATMENT

Very professional staff at Hope Island Saba Medispa. The treatment was a bit uncomfortable. But the consultant was extremely comforting, making sure I felt ok every step of the way. Look forwarding to my catch up appointment in September.
John
John

Incredible results with the HIFU face & neck

Got to use after-pay, $250 down, bal $900 paid weekly in chunks. I love my results, 100% will be coming back for more treatments and to explore more options. Wanna try the New Face treatment next time. [Name Removed] was very thorough with attention to details.
Steven P.
Steven P.Sydney, NSW

Great Results!

I had the 4D HIFU Premium Face and Neck treatment at Saba Medispa and have seen great results! Really professional and accomodating staff. Would highly recommend to anyone that is looking for a non surgical facelift :)
Lynette
LynetteSouth East Queensland, QLD

SuzieQ
SuzieQSydney, NSW3 posts

Branko B.
Branko B.South East Queensland, QLD

Highly recommended

I have had two HIFU treatment at Saba Medispa in Hope Island in the last three years and I am extremely happy with the results. I am in my sixties and most people think I am in mid fifties. It takes a while to get the results but it is worthed.
Mark J.
Mark J.South East Queensland, QLD

Excellent results

* Excellent value for money
* Results are second to none
* Got a complementary touch up after 3 months.
* They kept record of my results and showed me the improvements.
* Works on young people too.
* Very thorough with attention to details.
Carol
CarolIllawarra, NSW2 posts

HIFU Treatment

I had the HIFU treatment in October it's now January with no results what so ever. Dont waste your money. They said i can have two areas redone if im not satisfied if it didnt work first time cant see second time being any different.
Health Services

Find out how Saba Medispa compares to other Health Services

Lillian
LillianSydney Surrounds, NSW

Extra Information

Brand Manager for Saba Medispa? Claim your listing.