Sabco Lightning Mop SAB30022

Sabco Lightning Mop SAB30022

Doug

DougBroken Hill

How to take a good design and ruin it.

Purchased in September 2018 at Woolworths.

dont buy it

I agree with all the comments, sponges last two weeks at most - leaves bits of sponge all over the floors, probably the worst mop I have purchased, expensive to buy will be ditching it!

Robert

RobertCanberra

Terrible

Sponges break up really quickly. Plastic edges scrape the floor. I like the replaceable strip at the front. I've had Sabco mops before and they have been fine, but this one is awful.

Mark O

Mark OBrisbane

Used to have a really good model (SAB31019), but this one is junk.

Used to have a Lightning Quick Dry (SAB31019) but for some crazy reason they stopped making the refills for them. My friend has just used the last refill she had and still thinks it's the best mop ever.(31019). Sorry but the 30022 is hopeless (junk). The sponge just falls apart and then falls off. Why make something good and then discontinue it? Looks like it's back to Oates or Vileda.

Matto

MattoAdelaide

Very annoying, not happy!

Sponge pulls out off the mounting holes when sponge dries and curlers up. I am sure I am not the only person with this problem.