Absolute garbage - Do not purchase

Mop heads are of extremely low quality - on average they last no longer than one month having been used twice in that time before disintegrating before your very eyes. Garbage.

Purchased in March 2019 for $16.00.

Hi Jtc0014 - Sorry to hear about the trouble you have had with your Lightning Sponge Mop - this is certainly not the quality we pride ourselves on and we are addressing this with the sponge supplier. We would love to have the opportunity to either send you a new sponge, or suggest an alternative product that may suit your needs better/ make the cleaning a bit easier for you. If you call us on 1800 066 522 our Customer Service team would be more than happy to help. Thanks - SabcoThanks but no thanks. Let me know when you've changed sponge suppliers. Until then I refuse to clog up landfill with more disposable replacement heads. Sabco must truly have the least functional QA department in the world considering all these complaints have yielded no solution or improvement. Perhaps this is a deliberate business plan.

It's a very expensive con don't ever buy it. A mop from $2 shop at a fraction of price lasts longer

I bought 2 packets of twin refills. Didn't use it for a while then decided to put new sponge on it disintegrated straight away, thought may be its one off used the second sponge in the packet it disintegrated even faster. Didn't even get one wash out of them. I would like to get the refund for this crap you are selling, it's a day light robbery.
I paid a fortune for the mop itself now I am stuck with it without sponges. Shame!!!

Hello Nas - We are sorry to hear about your disappointment with the Lightning mop refills and have passed this information onto our quality team who are discussing this with our factories. If you send your details to customerservice@sabco.com.au we would be like to send you two replacement twin pack refills to allow you to use your mop. Thank you - Sabco