Sabco Rinse and Ring Mop SAB37069

Sabco Rinse and Ring Mop SAB37069

2.7

KazSouth East Queensland, QLD

Quality is horrible

Purchased in June 2020 for $50.00.

Kaz

Where do I send the address details to? I'm not posting private details here for all to see

Sabco C.Sabco

You can send it to social@sabco.com.au and please also send a screen shot of this conversation.
Cheers

LIYI P.

LIYI P.South East Queensland, QLD

Excellent product, awesome customer service

Very nice product, in love with it! Makes cleaning much easier. Our mop had some issue with the head, when we contact SABCO, their staff was very helpful and solved the problem straight away.

Sabco C.Sabco

Thank you for the great review! We are always here to help. Cheers

MartimSouth East Queensland, QLD

I loved it, until it broke... twice

I love the mop, the concept is great and effective. after 3-4 uses i had my first head break which was replaced by a new and improved head thanks to the helpful sabco team right away. Now (3 months in), the bucket has broken and the whole system is obsolete as i have no way to dry the head.
unfortunate because it is a great system when it can be used.

Purchased in April 2020 at Bunnings Warehouse.

Sabco C.Sabco

Hi, im glad the head is working well but sorry to hear that bucket has issues now. Could you please explain what wrong with the bucket as we haven't had many if any complaints about it. Cheers

Mops & Buckets

Find out how Sabco Rinse and Ring Mop SAB37069 compares to other Mops & Buckets

JodieLCentral Queensland, QLD

I cannot live without this head. But my second head broke.

I absolutely love this mop and bucket combo but my second head just snapped and it is squeaking. I'm sure the whole head will break further very soon.
I read you are waiting for a new adaption for this head from overseas and I cannot wait for it to arrive.
I'm still disappointed my second head in a row broke.

Plastic swivel broke

Great mop and bucket until the swivel join between handle and mop broke after 3 months. Given that this has happened to many other reviewers, maybe make the swivel out of metal.

Sabco C.Sabco

Hi, we have made changes to the design but it takes some time for them to come from overseas now due to the whole Covid situation. I can offer a free replacement head if you like so you can keep using your mop. Cheers

wozza261

Thanks Sabco, free replacement arrived today !

No problem :)

Jane from Canberra

Jane from CanberraCampbell 2612, ACT

Loved it and then it broke - the head snapped!

We bought this product from Bunnings Belconnen about a month ago. We used it about 6-7 times in total. Initially, I really enjoyed using it because I could quickly rinse/dry the mop without getting my hands wet at all. Very clever! HOWEVER, today it suddenly broke - the head snapped (See photo). The head seems like a weak point as I didn’t put much pressure on it when holding it. It just happened so unexpectedly. There is no way we could clue it back. Don’t know what to do with the rest of the set now! What a shame it has only been a month:(

Purchased in February 2020 at Bunnings Warehouse for $50.00.

Sabco C.Sabco

Hi Sabco, Many thanks for your message. That will be great. If i leave my address here in the reply, will it be viewable to the public? If so, should I send you a private message? Thanks.
Kind regards,
Jane

Sabco C.Sabco

No Problem, yes here everything is public. You can PM me your address, that's not a problem.
cheers

Sarahs A.

Sarahs A.Sydney, NSW

Love the idea but needs work

Purchased in January 2020 at Bunnings Warehouse for $55.00.

Chantel Williams

Chantel WilliamsSydney, NSW

Mop Game Changer

Purchased this mop this morning and already put it to use on my large shiny white tile floor area which has always been painful to keep clean with any mop.

I love the innovative rinse & wring mechanisms which means no more getting filthy & wet hands and ensures the floor isn’t soaking wet either. The micro fibre pads are excellent and remove even stubborn and baked on spills & mess. It’s a total game changer in our house hold and I’m glad I purchased.

Sabco C.Sabco

Thank you so much for the review.

Sabco rinse and ring mop

Purchased this mop 1/1/2020. Mop has already snapped while rinsing. For $55 very dissapointed. I was already sceptical on purchase, this now confirms! Very disappointed in quality. Although, Cleans well.

Mops & Buckets