Sabco Rinse N Wring Complete Flat Mop

Sabco Rinse N Wring Complete Flat Mop

1.8

Expensive fail

Used 3 times over the last 2 months Worked perfect Exactly what I was after now the microfibre mop keeps coming off and will not slide down the chamber Does the mop expand? Fits tightly on to the velcro but comes off immediately as I start to insert it As I said it was working perfectly For the price of this product it has a very simple failure Cannot add video sorry doesn't want to play

Purchased in August 2020 at Bunnings Warehouse for A$58.00.

Good Morning Sue,
I'm so sorry this has happened. Is it possible that you can send us some photos so I can get the quality team to look into it? Our email address is social@sabco.com.au
Kind Regards

HowardP

Works well for a while but then fails

Was very happy with this product for first month. Used it a lot with new puppy. However, the mop became harder and harder to wring out on the dry side of bucket as the Velcro failed to cling and mop needed to be fished out of bucket by hand! The plastic head of the mop has broken and become unusable

Purchased in August 2020 at Bunnings Warehouse.

HowardP

Please tell me how to add photos on this site

Sabco C.Sabco

You can send the photo to social@sabco.com.au

Michael

MichaelMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Easy use

Bought from Bunnings today ,try this as the spinning mop keeps packing up,Easy to install and is a Workable product, but the handle is to short,as I have back and knee issues;Message from Sabco they will send a longer handle , great customer service !

Purchased in September 2020 at Bunnings Warehouse for A$55.00.

Mops & Buckets

Find out how Sabco Rinse N Wring Complete Flat Mop compares to other Mops & Buckets

Winebuff2000

Winebuff2000Sydney, NSW

Broken but was replaced free of charge

The product itself is great and works how it should. Ok so the mop head broke after 6 months use but after I followed up with customer service (Sabco Australia) they replaced the head and sent the new part all free of charge. I’m happy.

Purchased in March 2020 at Bunnings Warehouse for A$65.00.

Sabco C.Sabco

Hi, Thank you for the review :) I'm glad that we were able to help out, and if anything ever happens feel free to contact us again. Cheers

LerleenSydney, NSW

Poor quality

Bought this product in April from Bunnings and the mop attachment has broken from the handle. You cannot buy a replacement mop so money wasted as the bucket is useless

Purchased in April 2020 at Bunnings Warehouse for A$55.00.

Lerleen

Thanks for responding, the details are lerleen bright 7 alpha rd camden nsw 2570. I really appreciate you replacing this for me.

Not a problem, I'll get that shipped out shortly. Cheers

bellbrandyCentral Queensland, QLD

Please don't waste your money on this product.

I bought this product about a month ago and have used it on a weekly basis.
Today I went to use it and the connection from the pole to the flat mop completely disintegrated into too many pieces to fix.
Please don't waste your time and money on this product as the results aren't any better than a standard mop plus this product won't last anyway near a standard mop.
This product will be going in the bin.

Hi Sabco,
Thank you for your response, I threw it out on the day it disintegrated, all I have now is the bucket and the poll.

Sabco C.Sabco

Not a problem, I'll send a replacement base which will just clip into the pole. Just send your details and ill get that sorted shortly. Cheers

Hazel ReynoldsCentral Queensland, QLD

Dissapointed

We purchased this mop and bucket early May. It has only been used a few times and the plate on the mop has snapped off. Went to Bunnings where we purchased and they don't sell the mop separately. $55 for the set now unable to use.

Purchased in May 2020 at Bunnings Rockhampton for A$55.00.

Sabco C.Sabco

Hi Hazel, We are aware that this is a weak point and is breaking for some people. We are more than happy to send you a free replacement base that is also an improved version. All i need is your full name and address. Cheers

Sabco C.Sabco

Hi Hazel, not a problem. Just to make clear. It will just be the base of the handle. As the new replacement base will clip into the handle as the old base did. Cheers

John RoachIllawarra, NSW

Worst floor mop EVER!!

The single worst household device I have ever encountered. Poorly designed. Hard to use. Wastes water. Too wet. Recycles dirty waterinto 'clean' section. Mop often gets stuck in bucket. Hopeless.

Purchased in April 2020 at Bunnings Warehouse for A$59.00.

John Roach

I was so angry with it getting stuck, 'flooding' the floor etc. that I threw it off the verandah into the creek. I never want to see it again. Worst product ever.

AbsSydney, NSW

Velcro has come off mop head

I bought this mop about 2 months ago from bunnings and have only used it a handful of times. The Velcro on the mop head is coming off and not sure if this can be replaced. I like the mop not the fact that it is breaking.

Purchased in July 2020 at Bunnings Warehouse for A$55.00.

Abs

Hi, l can provide you a picture, were shall I send it to and how do l get it repaired?

Azza880

Azza880Darling Downs, QLD

Love this mop but awfully loud

I use this mop on timber floors and it’s great, the floors dry quickly and is very simple to use, however after a few uses the mop head has become annoyingly squeaky .

Dee

Handle breaks off mop head after 3 uses - hubby blamed me but after seeing all these reviews I am vindicated!

The mop head just broke off the handle after only using this 3 times. Also the bucket doesn’t wring the water out of the sponge as effectively after a couple of uses. And the lid of the bucket comes off sometimes.
Also, my husband blamed ME for breaking this mop (he said I am too rough) so I googled reviews for this product and I am vindicated! Unfortunately we are now in lockdown in Melbourne so I can’t even go to Bunnings to try to get a refund.
Great product idea unfortunately it doesn’t work in practice, Sabco need to do more product testing before releasing this to consumers.

Purchased at Bunnings Warehouse for A$55.00.

Dee

Hi Sabco, where should I send the photos of the mop? Do you have an email address I could use?
Thanks,

Sabco C.Sabco

Please send it to social@sabco.com.au.

Eliana Gonzalez

Eliana GonzalezSydney, NSW

Broke in two weeks

I bought one and in two weeks something happen and start to sound really bad, annoying.
I went to bunnings and Again for another $55 I bought everything again. Today the same thing that awful sound when I’m using the mop.

Really disappointed. Now I have two buckets useless.

TravellinBel

TravellinBelPerth, WA

It broke on first use.

Read all the instructions and followed them to the letter. First time I went to rinse the mop the attachment between the head and the handle broke. Bought it from Bunnining and I have no receipt. Very expensive for something that broke first use. I'm disappointed.

Jana

JanaSouth East Queensland, QLD

I bought this beauty from Bunnings Warehouse but I can't bloody get mop replacements driving me nuts

Purchased in August 2020 at Bunnings Warehouse for A$59.99.

Disappointing!

After a few uses the head of the mop snapped off. I was very disappointed, because it was what I wanted. I purchased it from Bunnings, but don’t have a receipt.

Purchased at Bunnings Warehouse for A$55.00.

Loz
Loz

Where do I send my name and address to?

Sabco C.Sabco

I will send you a private message, then just send it through there. Cheers

Loud squeaky mop head

I love this mop, my only problem is it’s become very squeaky and loud. I read that you may have solved this with an improved head. If so how do I go about getting one?

Purchased in July 2020 at Bunnings Warehouse for A$55.00.

Lynette W.South East Queensland, QLD

SABCO Rinse N ring Mop.

Great Mop. Except the plastic base of the mop handle keeps breaking and I have purchased 2 from bunnings at $55 each...I'm not able to get refunded again from bunnings... I have to go through SABCO...can I get Help?

Purchased in April 2020 at Bunnings Warehouse for A$55.00.

Sabco C.Sabco

Hi, Yes certainly I can help you. Just send me your full name and address and I get you a replacement base for the mop. Just keep hold of your current one as it won't come with a handle. Cheers

Lynette W.

Can you send me a private message please so I can reply with my details.
Cheers Lynette

Morning Lynette, I have sent one now. Cheers

Rita

RitaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Worse mop ever

I have just bought this mop and here is the list of issues
1 The adjustment handle doesn’t tighten and stay there
2 The pole doesn’t align so therefore it doesn’t just flick to the right position
3 it doesn’t bring enough water out
Needless to say I’m very very disappointed in this expensive mop

Purchased in August 2020 at Woolworths for A$28.00.

Sabco C.Sabco

Hi Rita, have responded to your other message to me. Just respond to that one and we can see if i can be of any help.
Cheers

John Watt

John WattSydney, NSW

Useless mop

I was impressed with the mop initially however it has gone bad to impossible.

1 The mop leaves too much water on the Microfibre as already reported by many
2 Microfibre comes loose and jambs inside the bucket. When this happens the Microfibre comes off the head and you need to open the bucket to retrieve it
3 When cleaning the head the lid of the bucket comes off ... too many issues

Impossible to use now means it is going to the tip.

I feel cheated

Purchased in May 2020 at Bunnings Warehouse for A$50.00.

Janice K.Sydney, NSW

Handle is warn out and comes off after 2 months

I’ve had mine for about 2 months and the handle is starting to snap off when i try to lift it up. Upon closer inspection, I noticed the small plastic bit which allows it to lock in has already warn off. I think its a matter of time before the bucket falls over causing water all over our wooden floor ☹️

Purchased in May 2020 at Bunnings Warehouse for A$50.00.

Janice K.

Can you please send me a private message so I don’t have to share my details publicly?

Sabco C.Sabco

Not a problem, ill send one now. Cheers