Sabco Rinse N Wring Complete Flat Mop

Sabco Rinse N Wring Complete Flat Mop (page 2 of 3)

1.9

Disappointing!

After a few uses the head of the mop snapped off. I was very disappointed, because it was what I wanted. I purchased it from Bunnings, but don’t have a receipt.

Purchased at Bunnings Warehouse for A$55.00.

Loz
Loz

Where do I send my name and address to?

Sabco C.Sabco

I will send you a private message, then just send it through there. Cheers

Loud squeaky mop head

I love this mop, my only problem is it’s become very squeaky and loud. I read that you may have solved this with an improved head. If so how do I go about getting one?

Purchased in July 2020 at Bunnings Warehouse for A$55.00.

Lynette W.South East Queensland, QLD

SABCO Rinse N ring Mop.

Great Mop. Except the plastic base of the mop handle keeps breaking and I have purchased 2 from bunnings at $55 each...I'm not able to get refunded again from bunnings... I have to go through SABCO...can I get Help?

Purchased in April 2020 at Bunnings Warehouse for A$55.00.

Sabco C.Sabco

Hi, Yes certainly I can help you. Just send me your full name and address and I get you a replacement base for the mop. Just keep hold of your current one as it won't come with a handle. Cheers

Lynette W.

Can you send me a private message please so I can reply with my details.
Cheers Lynette

Morning Lynette, I have sent one now. Cheers

Mops & Buckets

Find out how Sabco Rinse N Wring Complete Flat Mop compares to other Mops & Buckets

Rita

RitaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Worse mop ever

I have just bought this mop and here is the list of issues
1 The adjustment handle doesn’t tighten and stay there
2 The pole doesn’t align so therefore it doesn’t just flick to the right position
3 it doesn’t bring enough water out
Needless to say I’m very very disappointed in this expensive mop

Purchased in August 2020 at Woolworths for A$28.00.

Sabco C.Sabco

Hi Rita, have responded to your other message to me. Just respond to that one and we can see if i can be of any help.
Cheers

John Watt

John WattSydney, NSW

Useless mop

I was impressed with the mop initially however it has gone bad to impossible.

1 The mop leaves too much water on the Microfibre as already reported by many
2 Microfibre comes loose and jambs inside the bucket. When this happens the Microfibre comes off the head and you need to open the bucket to retrieve it
3 When cleaning the head the lid of the bucket comes off ... too many issues

Impossible to use now means it is going to the tip.

I feel cheated

Purchased in May 2020 at Bunnings Warehouse for A$50.00.

Janice K.Sydney, NSW

Handle is warn out and comes off after 2 months

I’ve had mine for about 2 months and the handle is starting to snap off when i try to lift it up. Upon closer inspection, I noticed the small plastic bit which allows it to lock in has already warn off. I think its a matter of time before the bucket falls over causing water all over our wooden floor ☹️

Purchased in May 2020 at Bunnings Warehouse for A$50.00.

Janice K.

Can you please send me a private message so I don’t have to share my details publicly?

Sabco C.Sabco

Not a problem, ill send one now. Cheers

Very disappointed with mop head

I loved this mop when I first tried it, but after a few uses the mop head became very squeaky and then the mop head spring attachment snapped, very disappointed with this

Purchased in May 2020 at Bunnings Warehouse for A$55.00.

Sabco C.Sabco

Hi Sarah, I'm so sorry to hear that this has happened and we have just recently got some improved mop heads in. If you send me your address and full name I can send you a replacement head for free. Cheers

Deb

DebPerth, WA

Good so far apart from

So far I like the mop, apart from the fact it is so hard on the back due to the height, and worry if another pole was to be put on would make the structure weaker, can they have a one pole that fits?

Purchased in July 2020 at Bunnings Warehouse for A$59.00.

Sabco C.Sabco

Hi, we can send you an extension piece that will make it taller. As long as all the sections are screwed in tightly, it shouldnt be much weaker at all. Just send me your address and full name so I can get that sent out. Cheers

Mop head snapped off after a couple of uses

I loved this mop when I first used it, but after 3 uses the mop head spring attachment snapped off so I returned it to Bunnings for a replacement, 3 times! With the same results! I gave up after the 3rd time & just bought a cheap copy of the product on ebay & used the ebay mop part in the Sabco Bucket with much better success, the cheap Sabco copy mop head has lasted 3 months of everyday use so far.

Purchased in April 2019 at Bunnings Warehouse for A$59.00.

Tina P
Tina P

Thanks, Will message you my address.

Not a problem :)

Mops & Buckets

Design flaws that should have shown up in testing

Sabco C.Sabco

Snapped at joint on head

Same as Allie, snapped just above the swivel joint on the head. Wasted my money on this one. For the price it should last more than a few months. Very disappointed.

Purchased in December 2019 at Bunnings Warehouse for A$50.00.

Sabco C.Sabco

Hi, im sorry to hear that you are so disappointed. We are in the process of improving the plastics and it should come into play soon. In the meantime, i can send you a free replacement head for the mop. let me know if you would like that. Cheers

Henrietta J.

Yes please that would be good. Please pm me so I do not have to put personal details here

Henrietta J.

I still haven't heard anything from you. Don't want to put address on Web pages.

Defective

Same as the previous review, the first use was great and when taking off the pad to put back on, it does not go back in the bucket. There is a Velcro attachment that is on 3/4 sides of the mop. The side with no Velcro attachment goes into the bucket first. Because there is nothing to hold it down on this side, the pad just gets crumpled and does not go in the bucket.

Jodie

JodieMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Sabco

This was the best mop I had ever used. After the third time the mop wouldn’t go through either side. It kept pushing the pad up. Taking it back to Bunnings tomorrow for a refund. I was going to try another one but after all the reviews I might give it a miss.

Purchased in May 2020 at Bunnings Warehouse for A$55.00.

KristySouth East Queensland, QLD

Great cleaning

Was working well best mop I have used easy to wet and rinse.
Until today my mop has snapped off the handle and not be fixed.
Just rang Bunnings where I got
It from and they don’t sell them.
Such a waste of money.
So disappointed

Message sent.
Great customer service. Very happy

Amit A.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Not durable at all

Was working brilliantly for first 4 weeks & then mop head snapped at the joint. Went to Bunnings and they only sell it as a set.what a waste. $55 gone down the drain

Purchased at Bunnings Warehouse for A$55.00.

Amit A.

Many thanks will send you a Pm

Cathy E

Cathy EGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Clean Floors well - the mop head broke off

I liked the way this mop cleaned the floors but I was very disappointed when the mop head broke off from the handle after a few uses. For $55 I expected better quality.

Sabco C.Sabco

Hi, Im so sorry to hear that this has happened. I can offer a free replacement pad to be sent out ASAP. Just send your address and full name and ill have that done. Cheers

I love this mop but it broke.

I like this mop very much as it swivels and very easy to use but after my fourth use the head snapped off. I feel like I just wasted $55. Very frustrating.

Purchased for A$55.00.

Sabco C.Sabco

Hi, I completely understand your frustration, to solve the issue i can have a replacement head for the mop sent for free so that it isn't a waste. I hope that's okay and once again sorry for the inconvenience it has caused. Cheers

Rodalyn M.
Rodalyn M.

That would be great. If you can.

Sabco C.Sabco

Could you please send me your address and full name please and ill get one sent. Cheers

David C.South East Queensland, QLD

Great mop but head snapped off after only two uses.

I recently purchased one of these mops and was very pleased with the usability and effectiveness of the product (I normally hate mopping but this one was great)! Unfortunately during only its second use, the plastic head snapped completely off the mop handle. Very frustrating, a $55 mop should be constructed better.

David C.

Thanks for your reply, that would be appreciated! Is there an email or private means of providing you my address?

Hi David, yes ill send you a PM. Cheers

Dee MSydney, NSW

A suggestion

I have only used this product once so I can’t compare with the problems other people have had. My suggestion is that the bucket needs to have wheels as it can be quite heavy to move from surface to surface when it is full of water.

Purchased for A$55.00.

Sabco C.Sabco

Hi Dee, Yes it would affect the cost a fair bit. However, we love that you come to us with suggestions. Thank you for the Sabco love. Cheers

Becca M.Central Queensland, QLD

At first I loved it... third use and it broke!

At first I thought this was the best mop I've ever purchased! I loved it! Then the 2nd time I used it, the handle started to clip the edge of the dry chamber as I pulled it upwards. 3rd time using it (very carefully so it wouldn't catch on the edge) the spring busted out of the handle where it had been hitting! Am gutted because I loved this mop system.

Purchased in February 2020 at Bunnings Warehouse for A$55.00.

Sabco C.Sabco

Hi, I'm so sorry to hear that this has happened. I can understand how disappointing it must be. I can offer to send a replacement pad if you like. Please just send me your address and ill have one sent out so you can use your mop once again. Cheers

Becca M.

Hi Sabco C, thank you for your reply and kind offer for a replacement, but I returned it to the place of purchase and ended up getting the Sabco microfibre spin mop instead.... which is equally amazing to use! Still a happy Sabco customer :)

Sabco C.Sabco

Thank you so much for letting me know and I'm happy that you find something you like :) if you ever need anything just contact us and ill be more than happy to help. Cheers

See all Sabco Rinse N Wring Complete Flat Mop reviews