Sabco Slide-to-Wring Flat Mop

1 review

NuggetSydney, NSW

Good But Can Be Improved

Nugget

Thank you. If Sabco gets to provide an extension piece for the 'Slide - to - Wring' I would like to know as we do need it. A comment left on Product Review for me will always find me.

Sabco C.Sabco

Ill will definitely let you know if we get one at any stage. But as of current, there is no easy way to do it for the Slide to Wring. Only the Rinse N Wring I'm afraid.

Maree H.

Maree H.asked

We are finding it difficult to keep the handle extended as the movement required to slide the mop loosens the extension and slips back to shorter pole, are we doing something wrong ?

Nugget

We have now found the same problem. Great mop, my wife and I love it, but she gets frustrated because she has to continually tighten the pole. This was not so apparent when we did the review, but then it was almost new. We've now used it many times and agree with you.

Sabco C.Sabco

Hi, We haven't gotten a lot of reviews about the products and not a lot of complaints. Seeing that you both have the same issue could you please send a picture of the problem and then ill see what i can do to get you a properly working mop but also to see how we can fix the mop. Cheers

Sabco C.Sabco

Hi, Some good news. I can send you both a replacement slide to wring mop. I just need your full name and address, please. As well as this we can include a return code to have both your mops returned for free to our company so that we can test them to try and fix the issue. ill send you both a direct message and we can take it from there. Cheers

Get an answer from our members and Sabco representatives