Sabco Slide-to-Wring Flat Mop

1 review

NuggetSydney, NSW

Good But Can Be Improved

Nugget

Thank you. If Sabco gets to provide an extension piece for the 'Slide - to - Wring' I would like to know as we do need it. A comment left on Product Review for me will always find me.

Sabco C.Sabco

Ill will definitely let you know if we get one at any stage. But as of current, there is no easy way to do it for the Slide to Wring. Only the Rinse N Wring I'm afraid.

Chrissyasked

Hi I just purchased this mop. It has a great squivel head to get into tight corners but the extension does not stay in place. It's hard to move as you must keep your hand on the lower part of the handle and the other hand up the top so I am bending over to mop and this is uncomfortable. If you just mop the extension slides back in and it's annoying. With the shorter handle if you don't hol it correctly the mop does not lay flat in the floor. It's great for the floors but awful and annoying to mop with due to the handle

Good Afternoon,
I'm so sorry this is happening. I've emailed this onto the product expert to see if there is a fix or if this is faulty. If it's faulty, we would be happy to replace it.
I will keep you posted.
Kind Regards

Good Morning,
I've spoken with the team and this is a fault. Can you please send me your address details and I will get a new one out to you.
Kind Regards

Maree H.

Maree H.asked

We are finding it difficult to keep the handle extended as the movement required to slide the mop loosens the extension and slips back to shorter pole, are we doing something wrong ?

Nugget

We have now found the same problem. Great mop, my wife and I love it, but she gets frustrated because she has to continually tighten the pole. This was not so apparent when we did the review, but then it was almost new. We've now used it many times and agree with you.

Sabco C.Sabco

Hi, We haven't gotten a lot of reviews about the products and not a lot of complaints. Seeing that you both have the same issue could you please send a picture of the problem and then ill see what i can do to get you a properly working mop but also to see how we can fix the mop. Cheers

Sabco C.Sabco

Hi, Some good news. I can send you both a replacement slide to wring mop. I just need your full name and address, please. As well as this we can include a return code to have both your mops returned for free to our company so that we can test them to try and fix the issue. ill send you both a direct message and we can take it from there. Cheers

Get an answer from our members and Sabco representatives