Sabco Super Swish Mop With Microfingers SAB36025

Sabco Super Swish Mop With Microfingers SAB36025

Terrible, sweep head

I live in a small retirement unit so thought a Sabco super sweep would be perfect, a micro fibre head to attract dust, fluff dirt and. Themother for mopping. The micro fibre head does not attract for sweeping so does not perform the task for which it was designed, a dustpan and broom is still required. The mop head is fine.

Trouble with the handle,not working properly

It does the job but had difficulty extending the handle,now it was stuck less than the length I want it to be.Just wonder if anyone can help me on this.

Carol_DCaboolture

Does not work like stated

When using this mop as instructed in a figure eight pattern (either with the microfingers pad or the microfibre pad), either the mop unscrews from the handle at the bottom, or the extendable handle lock comes undone, so you are forever fixing it. Very frustrating. Didn't Sabco test this model prior to producing it? Also, this mop is six inches shorter than my previous microfibre mop (which I absolutely loved but couldn't find to repurchase). I am 170 cm tall and have to bend to use it properly. The microfibre pad leaves the floor wetter than my previous mop. All in all I would love to throw it in the bin, but don't want to spend any more money replacing it.

Carol_D

Thanks for that. After posting this review last year, I decided to forward the same review directly to Sabco. They very kindly replaced it with the larger model, which works very well.

See all Sabco Super Swish Mop With Microfingers reviews