Terrible, sweep head

I live in a small retirement unit so thought a Sabco super sweep would be perfect, a micro fibre head to attract dust, fluff dirt and. Themother for mopping. The micro fibre head does not attract for sweeping so does not perform the task for which it was designed, a dustpan and broom is still required. The mop head is fine.

Trouble with the handle,not working properly

It does the job but had difficulty extending the handle,now it was stuck less than the length I want it to be.Just wonder if anyone can help me on this.

Hi there, Thanks for your feedback. Please watch our step-by-step instruction video via the link below, for extending the Sabco Microfibre Flat Mop extendable handle: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4GqIEX2JyM However, if you have any troubles or for further assistance don't hesitate to contact us at promotions@sabco.com.au Best wishes, Sabco Facebook.com/Sabco. Australia

Does not work like stated

When using this mop as instructed in a figure eight pattern (either with the microfingers pad or the microfibre pad), either the mop unscrews from the handle at the bottom, or the extendable handle lock comes undone, so you are forever fixing it. Very frustrating. Didn't Sabco test this model prior to producing it? Also, this mop is six inches shorter than my previous microfibre mop (which I absolutely loved but couldn't find to repurchase). I am 170 cm tall and have to bend to use it properly. The microfibre pad leaves the floor wetter than my previous mop. All in all I would love to throw it in the bin, but don't want to spend any more money replacing it.

Hi Carol, We're sorry to hear that you've had a bad experience with our mop. It definitely sounds like you have unfortunately picked up a faulty product. The extendable handle should not be unlocked and detached from the mop. The Sabco Superswish Mop with Microfingers comes with two years guarantee, so you will be able to return and exchange at your place of purchase. If you wish to discuss this further please feel free to contact me at promotions@sabco.com.au Kind Regards, Sabco Facebook.com/Sabco.AustraliaThanks for that. After posting this review last year, I decided to forward the same review directly to Sabco. They very kindly replaced it with the larger model, which works very well.Hi Carol, Glad to hear your issue has been resolved by our customer service team. Best Wishes, Sabco

See all Sabco Super Swish Mop With Microfingers reviews