Sadek Motor Group

Sadek Motor Group (page 2 of 4)

Carlo

CarloSydney, NSW

Very GOOD

first car ever bought, very reliable, only one issue and they fixed it straight away. The salesman that approached us by the name of Sammy was very helpful and advised me if there was any more issues in the future just give him a call.

Joseph

Joseph

Stay Away from this dealer worse experience I ever had car didn't last a month

Bought a car here after 3 weeks start having issues with radiator and cooling system that ended up rooting the engine, their mechanic didn't do anything only change a hose and a clamp and that was it, they didn't fix properly and warranty doesn't mean anything to this guys, STAY away from them.

Karl

Karl

Excellent Service

Beti C.

Beti C.Illawarra, NSW

I went in to a few car yards looking at a particular car. I found all other car salesmen to be pushy without even giving me enough information about the cars but with Sadek Motor Group and especially Sammy the salesman I dealt with. He helped me with the right choice of car and for the right price. The after service I have had has been very professional and they have accommodated me in everyway possible including transferring my babyseat into my new car. The owner of the car yard is fair and a pleasure to deal with also.

Terrible customer service, poor quality vehicles

I purchased a vehicle from them and the transmission started failing within 3 months. I took the car back to them to be repaired (under the statutory 3-month used dealer warranty). They refused to honour this, and have sent the car to at least 2 separate repair centres without me having any idea where it is. This is still an ongoing issue for me and I've now been without a car for 1 month. Definitely DO NOT purchase a vehicle from these people.

Mandy

Mandy

Horrible

No customer service rude and intimidating. Really wanted to push the sale. Was told if we leave to think about it the deal is over and not to return by the boss! Total crooks! Would never reccomend anyone step foot in this dealership! And no wonder why the vehicle we where looking at is still on car sales 5 months after we saw it!

Mazda CX 5

Bought a Mazda XX 5 from them. Had problems after about 1000KM. BLOWEN HEAD GASKET. Seidel fixed it at no cost to me and also followed up fixing a fuel injection problem. All considered the stuck to their wartenty and fixed the problems. Credit to Sam the owner. Done about 2000KM of which about 600km was toeing. So far all good. Errol

Pathetic terrible service

They sold me a death trap with faulty brakes. It didn't take too long for the brakes to fail, then they refused to do anything about it. Pathetic excuses of a motor group.

Pathetic

Bought a car 12 months ago, From day 1 had issues they said they would fix, they didnt,( $3500 later i got it fixed) they did offer to swap out my gear box that only had 89,000ks on it with one that had over 190,000ks, ( seems legit) they give you the run around or they dont bother answering you by phone or email, the person you call to talk to is amazingly never there,
They know that as soon as they get your money you are screwed, if you have an issue they know they want fix it and they know that most people cant afford to do anything about it legally as they have to pay to get things fixed, Most pathetic car yard in australia

Find out how Sadek Motor Group compares to other Car Dealerships

Very bad and irresponsible!

Everything they said is lie and they do not care about your complaints! Just don't buy anything or have anything to do with them! They will charge you much higher than others or they will recommend you a high price store to fix your car. They said they will make a discount for you, in fact the store will charge you higher, because their recommendation. Feel stupid bought a car form this place!

Bodgy sales and complete rip off!!!

Bought a car from here $7000 plus vehicle transport (biggest regret of my life) on the day i received the all sorts of defects came up on dashboard and car wouldn't start after that. Was told if i want a refund to send the car back at my own cost which i could not afford and then they offered me only $600 refund. Don't not buy a car from these people!!!

Liars and terrible service

Sadek motor group are liars and the worst experience they lied about doing a service on the car which they said cost 489 and filled my radiator with just tap water and didn't change the oil. The oil was that black and thick the water was that dirty. I had to pay for these to be done after paying top dollar for my car upon leaving my car to get a supposed service, my drivers side mirror is broken. Didn't bother to fix it for me. Will never recommend this dealer to anyone, its the worst and the staff are liars. I don't know how this car yard is still in business. I will be taking this further as well.

Silz

Silz

Don't buy from here

Bought a car from here and oil is leaking after you drive it for days. They sell you a mechanical insurance and turn up they don't cover oil leaking. Aircon stop working 2 weeks later. They sell cars cheap with hidden cost that you end up paying more. Plus cost to fix it later. Not going there again.

RobbieD

RobbieDAU

Very happy with Sadek!

We bought a 2007 model BMWx3 from Sadek a couple of months ago. Very happy with the customer service though unfortunately orange engine light came on shortly after purchase was cleared twice but kept coming on. Turns out the sensors were faulty and repair cost $590. Very happy to say that after speaking to the team they agreed to cover the full cost of this repair. Also had the steering wheel painted but black paint was coming off onto hands when driving Sadek have also organised this to be fixed at no cost to us. The car itself is otherwise perfect and they gave us an excellent price on it well below market value. Many thanks Sammy, Huss and the team will not hesitate to buy from Sadek again fantastic customer service!

Anwar

AnwarSydney

customer assistance

Got BMW from the Sadek motors and within few months its indicating a defects signal on dashboard which is very unfortunate! However I contact the store manager and he assured all support for me as I have three years maintenance warranty for this car.Sammy is the best with his manner and support for me, he loaned me a car in the meantime while I am waiting for my car to be fixed. This gentleman ( Sammy) really above and beyond for my situation at this crucial stage. Thank you guys.

Air conditioner

A few days after purchasing the vehicle the air conditioner stopped working due to a leak in the gas line. It was just unlucky as the gas decided to run out just at that time.
Sadek motors were very helpful finding and repairing the problem and supplied a loan vehicle while they traced the problem.
A little inconvenient but all good now.
Thank you Sadek motors.

Terrible cars poor service

I spoke to sales person named [name removed] who I found to be very rude and pushy and after purchasing the car which was sold to me as being great value for money it turned out to be a lemon. I am a single mother struggling to raise a family on my own and now im stuck with a car i can't rely on. I will never recommend Sadek Motor Group as they have wiped their hands and have made no attempt to assist me with this lemon they sold me.

Ani

AniGold Coast

Value for money

Found car on the internet looked good so I contacted them spoke to Simon we confirmed price subject to visual inspection then flew down from the Gold Coast to inspect when I arrived I delt with Robert the sales man he could not have been more helpful the car was as discribed took the car to independent inspection station all checked out fine then drive back to the Goldcoast it never missed a beat would definitely recommend these guys and would buy from them again

Do not go to this dealership

Went to buy a car. [name removed] couldn’t even be bothered to get off the buggy to help. Someone else helped us but couldn’t do anything with price and add an EXTRA $490 for dealer cost and $50 pink slip on top of price. What a joke!

Great deal and very honest people!

Great to deal with! Very honest and a great deal! Very happy and would recommend to all! If you need a car this is the place to go!