Sadek Motor Group

Sadek Motor Group (page 3 of 4)

Love my car

So glad we went to Sadek motors for our new car. We were so pleased with the service we received. We will recommend Sadek to anyone who needs to buy a used car.

Don't pay a Deposit!

Don't believe the big lie on the Sadek Carsale page. Once you've paid the so called "NO OBLIGATION"Deposit, be prepared to spend a lot of time with Consumer Affairs and the MTA. Sadek will not return your deposit.

NJS

NJSSydney

Deposit not returned

I checked a car and paid a deposit of 500 while I was paying the deposit I was told it will be returned if things don’t work, after I got to know the Finance options won’t work out for me I called them to tell I wouldn’t be able to go further with the deal, now I am being told I won’t get the money back.

February 8th 2018 Update: Deposit Returned by Management for Sales rep issue

I had a terrible experience long back with a sales guy in Sadek Group but after a month when i was giving up the admin Teresa and the Manager called me and returned the Deposit back... Even though I didnt buy a car with them Now i would say I would refer someone to them :)

unhappy

unhappy

liars

Gwenavive

GwenaviveMid North Coast, NSW

Stay Away!!!!

A complete waste of money. Painful to deal with. Extremely ignorant when caught out with dodgy dealings. If you have had trouble with this company pm me, i will pass on info i was given!

They put others safety at risk with the cars that are dodgy and shouldn't be on the road! Check GOOGLE REVIEWS too!

Get your car looked at by YOUR mechanic if you bought it and make sure car is infact what they said! I cannot stress this enough. You then have evidence for court! Don't let them repair your car! They don't do it right or what they should!

Great Service

I found the car I was looking for. They where very helpful and friendly. The car was a little over priced.

TONY

TONYsydney

Good Service Comparing Other Car Dealers

Jarod

JarodRyde

Great experience

i had a very good experience doing business with your friendly and helpful team , from the start to the end of the deal your whole sales team were very professional .
Thanks Sedek Motor Group

Fiona M.

Fiona M.Mudgee

Nightmare!

One of the worst experiences of my life. Found the car I wanted on carsguide.com.au, and had to deal with this lot to get it. A rude bunch of liars, that are only interested in making money off dodgy warranties. When I couldn't pick up the car myself, they ganged up on and tried to swindle $2000 for an unwanted warranty out of my 75 year old mother, and my brother. They even threatened to withhold the release of the vehicle I had already paid for, knowing full well she had travelled 3 hours to pick the car up for me. Truly disgusting people, avoid at all costs.

Tess

TessSydney

So happy with the help from Sadek Motor Group

You guys were amazing. So helpful. Even though you guys were busy, you still manage to help me as much as i needed. Great team and will buy again. Thanks alot

Dyl

DylTelopea

Completely ripped off

First of all they shouldn't even be receiving any start at all I Spent $9339 on a car here and then 3 weeks later it started falling apart engine wise couldn't even drive it after this point as the car would not start, then finally after arguing for 3 months I finally got them to tow the car back to their warehouse for inspection and now I've been told to fork over another $5000 for a new ENGINE, they now have the car and my money and will not fix their dodgy sale. Do not buy a car from these horrible people.

leo

leobrisbane

good value for money

Communicative and helpful staff, decent car and bad coffee (instant coffee) would buy again (car not coffee). Most of the deal was done over phone, but pick up was well prepared by a guy called Huss.

Worst customer service

Salesman were very unhelpful and seemed he didnt care. Was treated like a joke. Prices online were a lie and a car they had was actually priced 3k more than what it is advertised online - false advertising

Libby

LibbyOrange

Like getting blood from a stone

Recently contacted them regarding a vehicle they had. Would offer very little info. Two times I tried to get info out of them all they would really say is we have over 500 cars come down and look. Since I live 3.5 hours a way I wasn't really going for hope for the best. Found the exact same car (with Rego) and full service history and condition prior to making the trip + $1000 cheaper.

Scott

ScottBrisbane

Buyer beware

UnRoadworthy vehicle being advertised in great condition, then aggressive when challenged.
Avoid them like the plague, not worth the bother

SLT

SLTSydney

Selling faulty cars. $7300 in repairs in 4 months

Bought my car 4 months ago and have since had $7300 worth of repairs done to it with only $2200 covered by the purchased "warranty". First the coils went, $4000 and a month later the mechatronics failed $3300. Do not purchase from these criminals. I was financially vulnerable having just moved to Sydney and required a reliable to use for work I have had my days reduced and am struggling to pay rent while this "family" business keeps taking from other unsuspecting customers.

Faulty Cars

Selling faulty cars, hiding behind facts. Only after a quick sale, poor customer service, all pretend. Not helpful, very painful. I am left with a car which does not function.

The best car yard i have ever been to in my life !

very very polite fun staff that try keeping everybody happy.
sam sadek very generous
sales men are very caring and give great offers coming back her for more cars !

Ian

IanGold Coast

Salesman Spiel, Great Car, 20 yr old car, no rust in roof or door

B pillar was rusted thru, roof rails rusted, roof at windscreen rusted through and paintwork behind was rusted, paint bubbling on roof, on bonnet and door tops. I have all the photos. Salesman was a rude, arrogant pig that tried to say I wasn't the right person for the car when I challenged him. The car was totally unroadworthy. I have reported them to NSW Transport dept and hopefully they will take action against these jokers. It's so called salesman like these guys that give this untrusted industry such a bad name.

TransparencyAU

Bait, Switch, Games...

After seeing a low KM 2013 Mazda 6 advertised online, I was interested in viewing and purchasing the vehicle. When I attended the site, I was told that the pricing had been a 'mistake' and that it would be 3K higher than what was advertised. The appearance of the site said it all. AVOID.