Sadek Motor Group

Sadek Motor Group

Chloe A.

Chloe A.Illawarra, NSW

Bunch of crooks

Dodgy AF. When you point out legitimate issues with the cars, including no log books, gaffa taped wiring, interior damage and tyres with black paint on them to make them look new they still won’t budge on prices. Don’t waste your time.

Disappointed

Found car on Car Sales. Rang before I drove 2 1/2 hrs to make sure car was still available.
Arrived to find that the car had hail damage & was currently being fixed. So we couldn’t take it for a test drive. So ‘what they could do for me’ was in good will hold the car for me & ring when ready.
A day later I got notified through Car Sales the car was sold. No call yet from sales person to let me know.
I don’t know why they couldn’t just be honest and just tell me the car is either sold or won’t be held. They could have shown me different cars in our price range but now I wouldn’t go near them.
Just disappointed, the whole process felt unorganised.

Jacki D.
Jacki D.

The car yard did ring me back and there was apparently a misunderstanding. They took the car off for repairs. Guess I should not assume and should have rang for clarification...

Other Car Dealerships
carconnect
Joey

JoeySydney, NSW

Terrible Customer Service and poor vehicle condition

Disgraceful customer service, no care for customers once the vehicle is out the door. Have had to spend over $5000 since April with multiple repairs to get my car in acceptable working order, no warranty obligations were acknowledged. Would not ever recommend this car yard to anyone. Search elsewhere for your desired vehicle.

Joseph

Joseph

Stay Away from this dealer worse experience I ever had car didn't last a month

Bought a car here after 3 weeks start having issues with radiator and cooling system that ended up rooting the engine, their mechanic didn't do anything only change a hose and a clamp and that was it, they didn't fix properly and warranty doesn't mean anything to this guys, STAY away from them.

Terrible customer service, poor quality vehicles

I purchased a vehicle from them and the transmission started failing within 3 months. I took the car back to them to be repaired (under the statutory 3-month used dealer warranty). They refused to honour this, and have sent the car to at least 2 separate repair centres without me having any idea where it is. This is still an ongoing issue for me and I've now been without a car for 1 month. Definitely DO NOT purchase a vehicle from these people.

Mandy

Mandy

Horrible

No customer service rude and intimidating. Really wanted to push the sale. Was told if we leave to think about it the deal is over and not to return by the boss! Total crooks! Would never reccomend anyone step foot in this dealership! And no wonder why the vehicle we where looking at is still on car sales 5 months after we saw it!

Pathetic terrible service

They sold me a death trap with faulty brakes. It didn't take too long for the brakes to fail, then they refused to do anything about it. Pathetic excuses of a motor group.

Pathetic

Bought a car 12 months ago, From day 1 had issues they said they would fix, they didnt,( $3500 later i got it fixed) they did offer to swap out my gear box that only had 89,000ks on it with one that had over 190,000ks, ( seems legit) they give you the run around or they dont bother answering you by phone or email, the person you call to talk to is amazingly never there,
They know that as soon as they get your money you are screwed, if you have an issue they know they want fix it and they know that most people cant afford to do anything about it legally as they have to pay to get things fixed, Most pathetic car yard in australia

Very bad and irresponsible!

Everything they said is lie and they do not care about your complaints! Just don't buy anything or have anything to do with them! They will charge you much higher than others or they will recommend you a high price store to fix your car. They said they will make a discount for you, in fact the store will charge you higher, because their recommendation. Feel stupid bought a car form this place!

Find out how Sadek Motor Group compares to other Car Dealerships

Bodgy sales and complete rip off!!!

Bought a car from here $7000 plus vehicle transport (biggest regret of my life) on the day i received the all sorts of defects came up on dashboard and car wouldn't start after that. Was told if i want a refund to send the car back at my own cost which i could not afford and then they offered me only $600 refund. Don't not buy a car from these people!!!

Liars and terrible service

Sadek motor group are liars and the worst experience they lied about doing a service on the car which they said cost 489 and filled my radiator with just tap water and didn't change the oil. The oil was that black and thick the water was that dirty. I had to pay for these to be done after paying top dollar for my car upon leaving my car to get a supposed service, my drivers side mirror is broken. Didn't bother to fix it for me. Will never recommend this dealer to anyone, its the worst and the staff are liars. I don't know how this car yard is still in business. I will be taking this further as well.

Silz

Silz

Don't buy from here

Bought a car from here and oil is leaking after you drive it for days. They sell you a mechanical insurance and turn up they don't cover oil leaking. Aircon stop working 2 weeks later. They sell cars cheap with hidden cost that you end up paying more. Plus cost to fix it later. Not going there again.

Terrible cars poor service

I spoke to sales person named [name removed] who I found to be very rude and pushy and after purchasing the car which was sold to me as being great value for money it turned out to be a lemon. I am a single mother struggling to raise a family on my own and now im stuck with a car i can't rely on. I will never recommend Sadek Motor Group as they have wiped their hands and have made no attempt to assist me with this lemon they sold me.

Do not go to this dealership

Went to buy a car. [name removed] couldn’t even be bothered to get off the buggy to help. Someone else helped us but couldn’t do anything with price and add an EXTRA $490 for dealer cost and $50 pink slip on top of price. What a joke!

Patty

PattyOld Bar

Liars

Don't pay a Deposit!

Don't believe the big lie on the Sadek Carsale page. Once you've paid the so called "NO OBLIGATION"Deposit, be prepared to spend a lot of time with Consumer Affairs and the MTA. Sadek will not return your deposit.

unhappy

unhappy

liars

Gwenavive

GwenaviveMid North Coast, NSW

Stay Away!!!!

A complete waste of money. Painful to deal with. Extremely ignorant when caught out with dodgy dealings. If you have had trouble with this company pm me, i will pass on info i was given!

They put others safety at risk with the cars that are dodgy and shouldn't be on the road! Check GOOGLE REVIEWS too!

Get your car looked at by YOUR mechanic if you bought it and make sure car is infact what they said! I cannot stress this enough. You then have evidence for court! Don't let them repair your car! They don't do it right or what they should!

Fiona M.

Fiona M.Mudgee

Nightmare!

One of the worst experiences of my life. Found the car I wanted on carsguide.com.au, and had to deal with this lot to get it. A rude bunch of liars, that are only interested in making money off dodgy warranties. When I couldn't pick up the car myself, they ganged up on and tried to swindle $2000 for an unwanted warranty out of my 75 year old mother, and my brother. They even threatened to withhold the release of the vehicle I had already paid for, knowing full well she had travelled 3 hours to pick the car up for me. Truly disgusting people, avoid at all costs.

Dyl

DylTelopea

Completely ripped off

First of all they shouldn't even be receiving any start at all I Spent $9339 on a car here and then 3 weeks later it started falling apart engine wise couldn't even drive it after this point as the car would not start, then finally after arguing for 3 months I finally got them to tow the car back to their warehouse for inspection and now I've been told to fork over another $5000 for a new ENGINE, they now have the car and my money and will not fix their dodgy sale. Do not buy a car from these horrible people.