Sadek Motor Group

Sadek Motor Group

Chloe A.

Chloe A.Illawarra, NSW

Bunch of crooks

Dodgy AF. When you point out legitimate issues with the cars, including no log books, gaffa taped wiring, interior damage and tyres with black paint on them to make them look new they still won’t budge on prices. Don’t waste your time.

Nice people to deal with

Trustable car dealership. Values their customer.
I bought a Ford Territory from them 2 weeks ago. Although there was a initial hiccups and problems with the car. They were willing to fix the problems and they did. Would recommend buying a car from Sadek Motor Group.

Other Car Dealerships
carconnect
Joey

JoeySydney, NSW

Terrible Customer Service and poor vehicle condition

Disgraceful customer service, no care for customers once the vehicle is out the door. Have had to spend over $5000 since April with multiple repairs to get my car in acceptable working order, no warranty obligations were acknowledged. Would not ever recommend this car yard to anyone. Search elsewhere for your desired vehicle.

Joseph

Joseph

Stay Away from this dealer worse experience I ever had car didn't last a month

Bought a car here after 3 weeks start having issues with radiator and cooling system that ended up rooting the engine, their mechanic didn't do anything only change a hose and a clamp and that was it, they didn't fix properly and warranty doesn't mean anything to this guys, STAY away from them.

Terrible customer service, poor quality vehicles

I purchased a vehicle from them and the transmission started failing within 3 months. I took the car back to them to be repaired (under the statutory 3-month used dealer warranty). They refused to honour this, and have sent the car to at least 2 separate repair centres without me having any idea where it is. This is still an ongoing issue for me and I've now been without a car for 1 month. Definitely DO NOT purchase a vehicle from these people.

Mandy

Mandy

Horrible

No customer service rude and intimidating. Really wanted to push the sale. Was told if we leave to think about it the deal is over and not to return by the boss! Total crooks! Would never reccomend anyone step foot in this dealership! And no wonder why the vehicle we where looking at is still on car sales 5 months after we saw it!

Mazda CX 5

Bought a Mazda XX 5 from them. Had problems after about 1000KM. BLOWEN HEAD GASKET. Seidel fixed it at no cost to me and also followed up fixing a fuel injection problem. All considered the stuck to their wartenty and fixed the problems. Credit to Sam the owner. Done about 2000KM of which about 600km was toeing. So far all good. Errol

Pathetic terrible service

They sold me a death trap with faulty brakes. It didn't take too long for the brakes to fail, then they refused to do anything about it. Pathetic excuses of a motor group.

Pathetic

Bought a car 12 months ago, From day 1 had issues they said they would fix, they didnt,( $3500 later i got it fixed) they did offer to swap out my gear box that only had 89,000ks on it with one that had over 190,000ks, ( seems legit) they give you the run around or they dont bother answering you by phone or email, the person you call to talk to is amazingly never there,
They know that as soon as they get your money you are screwed, if you have an issue they know they want fix it and they know that most people cant afford to do anything about it legally as they have to pay to get things fixed, Most pathetic car yard in australia

Find out how Sadek Motor Group compares to other Car Dealerships

Very bad and irresponsible!

Everything they said is lie and they do not care about your complaints! Just don't buy anything or have anything to do with them! They will charge you much higher than others or they will recommend you a high price store to fix your car. They said they will make a discount for you, in fact the store will charge you higher, because their recommendation. Feel stupid bought a car form this place!

Bodgy sales and complete rip off!!!

Bought a car from here $7000 plus vehicle transport (biggest regret of my life) on the day i received the all sorts of defects came up on dashboard and car wouldn't start after that. Was told if i want a refund to send the car back at my own cost which i could not afford and then they offered me only $600 refund. Don't not buy a car from these people!!!

Liars and terrible service

Sadek motor group are liars and the worst experience they lied about doing a service on the car which they said cost 489 and filled my radiator with just tap water and didn't change the oil. The oil was that black and thick the water was that dirty. I had to pay for these to be done after paying top dollar for my car upon leaving my car to get a supposed service, my drivers side mirror is broken. Didn't bother to fix it for me. Will never recommend this dealer to anyone, its the worst and the staff are liars. I don't know how this car yard is still in business. I will be taking this further as well.

Silz

Silz

Don't buy from here

Bought a car from here and oil is leaking after you drive it for days. They sell you a mechanical insurance and turn up they don't cover oil leaking. Aircon stop working 2 weeks later. They sell cars cheap with hidden cost that you end up paying more. Plus cost to fix it later. Not going there again.

Anwar

AnwarSydney

customer assistance

Got BMW from the Sadek motors and within few months its indicating a defects signal on dashboard which is very unfortunate! However I contact the store manager and he assured all support for me as I have three years maintenance warranty for this car.Sammy is the best with his manner and support for me, he loaned me a car in the meantime while I am waiting for my car to be fixed. This gentleman ( Sammy) really above and beyond for my situation at this crucial stage. Thank you guys.

Air conditioner

A few days after purchasing the vehicle the air conditioner stopped working due to a leak in the gas line. It was just unlucky as the gas decided to run out just at that time.
Sadek motors were very helpful finding and repairing the problem and supplied a loan vehicle while they traced the problem.
A little inconvenient but all good now.
Thank you Sadek motors.

Terrible cars poor service

I spoke to sales person named [name removed] who I found to be very rude and pushy and after purchasing the car which was sold to me as being great value for money it turned out to be a lemon. I am a single mother struggling to raise a family on my own and now im stuck with a car i can't rely on. I will never recommend Sadek Motor Group as they have wiped their hands and have made no attempt to assist me with this lemon they sold me.

Do not go to this dealership

Went to buy a car. [name removed] couldn’t even be bothered to get off the buggy to help. Someone else helped us but couldn’t do anything with price and add an EXTRA $490 for dealer cost and $50 pink slip on top of price. What a joke!

Patty

PattyOld Bar

Liars

Don't pay a Deposit!

Don't believe the big lie on the Sadek Carsale page. Once you've paid the so called "NO OBLIGATION"Deposit, be prepared to spend a lot of time with Consumer Affairs and the MTA. Sadek will not return your deposit.

NJS

NJSSydney

Deposit not returned

I checked a car and paid a deposit of 500 while I was paying the deposit I was told it will be returned if things don’t work, after I got to know the Finance options won’t work out for me I called them to tell I wouldn’t be able to go further with the deal, now I am being told I won’t get the money back.

February 8th 2018 Update: Deposit Returned by Management for Sales rep issue

I had a terrible experience long back with a sales guy in Sadek Group but after a month when i was giving up the admin Teresa and the Manager called me and returned the Deposit back... Even though I didnt buy a car with them Now i would say I would refer someone to them :)