Sadek Motor Group

Sadek Motor Group

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (4)
Chloe A.

Chloe A.Illawarra, NSW

Bunch of crooks

Dodgy AF. When you point out legitimate issues with the cars, including no log books, gaffa taped wiring, interior damage and tyres with black paint on them to make them look new they still won’t budge on prices. Don’t waste your time.

Joey

JoeySydney, NSW

Terrible Customer Service and poor vehicle condition

Disgraceful customer service, no care for customers once the vehicle is out the door. Have had to spend over $5000 since April with multiple repairs to get my car in acceptable working order, no warranty obligations were acknowledged. Would not ever recommend this car yard to anyone. Search elsewhere for your desired vehicle.

Other Car Dealerships
OzCar
OzCar
carconnect
carconnect

Terrible customer service, poor quality vehicles

I purchased a vehicle from them and the transmission started failing within 3 months. I took the car back to them to be repaired (under the statutory 3-month used dealer warranty). They refused to honour this, and have sent the car to at least 2 separate repair centres without me having any idea where it is. This is still an ongoing issue for me and I've now been without a car for 1 month. Definitely DO NOT purchase a vehicle from these people.

Car Dealerships

Find out how Sadek Motor Group compares to other Car Dealerships

Mandy

Mandy

Horrible

No customer service rude and intimidating. Really wanted to push the sale. Was told if we leave to think about it the deal is over and not to return by the boss! Total crooks! Would never reccomend anyone step foot in this dealership! And no wonder why the vehicle we where looking at is still on car sales 5 months after we saw it!