Sadek Motor Group

Sadek Motor Group (page 2 of 2)

Libby

LibbyOrange

Like getting blood from a stone

Recently contacted them regarding a vehicle they had. Would offer very little info. Two times I tried to get info out of them all they would really say is we have over 500 cars come down and look. Since I live 3.5 hours a way I wasn't really going for hope for the best. Found the exact same car (with Rego) and full service history and condition prior to making the trip + $1000 cheaper.

Scott

ScottBrisbane

Buyer beware

UnRoadworthy vehicle being advertised in great condition, then aggressive when challenged.
Avoid them like the plague, not worth the bother

Other Car Dealerships
carconnect
SLT

SLTSydney

Selling faulty cars. $7300 in repairs in 4 months

Bought my car 4 months ago and have since had $7300 worth of repairs done to it with only $2200 covered by the purchased "warranty". First the coils went, $4000 and a month later the mechatronics failed $3300. Do not purchase from these criminals. I was financially vulnerable having just moved to Sydney and required a reliable to use for work I have had my days reduced and am struggling to pay rent while this "family" business keeps taking from other unsuspecting customers.

Car Dealerships

Find out how Sadek Motor Group compares to other Car Dealerships

Faulty Cars

Selling faulty cars, hiding behind facts. Only after a quick sale, poor customer service, all pretend. Not helpful, very painful. I am left with a car which does not function.

Ian

IanGold Coast

Salesman Spiel, Great Car, 20 yr old car, no rust in roof or door

B pillar was rusted thru, roof rails rusted, roof at windscreen rusted through and paintwork behind was rusted, paint bubbling on roof, on bonnet and door tops. I have all the photos. Salesman was a rude, arrogant pig that tried to say I wasn't the right person for the car when I challenged him. The car was totally unroadworthy. I have reported them to NSW Transport dept and hopefully they will take action against these jokers. It's so called salesman like these guys that give this untrusted industry such a bad name.

TransparencyAU

Bait, Switch, Games...

After seeing a low KM 2013 Mazda 6 advertised online, I was interested in viewing and purchasing the vehicle. When I attended the site, I was told that the pricing had been a 'mistake' and that it would be 3K higher than what was advertised. The appearance of the site said it all. AVOID.

MGB