Sadek Motor Group

Sadek Motor Group

Disappointed

Found car on Car Sales. Rang before I drove 2 1/2 hrs to make sure car was still available.
Arrived to find that the car had hail damage & was currently being fixed. So we couldn’t take it for a test drive. So ‘what they could do for me’ was in good will hold the car for me & ring when ready.
A day later I got notified through Car Sales the car was sold. No call yet from sales person to let me know.
I don’t know why they couldn’t just be honest and just tell me the car is either sold or won’t be held. They could have shown me different cars in our price range but now I wouldn’t go near them.
Just disappointed, the whole process felt unorganised.

Jacki D.
Jacki D.

The car yard did ring me back and there was apparently a misunderstanding. They took the car off for repairs. Guess I should not assume and should have rang for clarification...

peter

peterSydney, NSW

No contact

Rang numerous times about a vehicle which had no photo attached was asked for my number 3 differant times but no photos ever uploaded to my phone or webb site ,would not bother with this group ever again ,also the saleman couldn't be bothered when i asked questions about van ,i guess the reason they never uploaded photos was the van was not in the condition as advertised