Sadek Motor Group

Sadek Motor Group

Nice people to deal with

Trustable car dealership. Values their customer.
I bought a Ford Territory from them 2 weeks ago. Although there was a initial hiccups and problems with the car. They were willing to fix the problems and they did. Would recommend buying a car from Sadek Motor Group.

Mazda CX 5

Bought a Mazda XX 5 from them. Had problems after about 1000KM. BLOWEN HEAD GASKET. Seidel fixed it at no cost to me and also followed up fixing a fuel injection problem. All considered the stuck to their wartenty and fixed the problems. Credit to Sam the owner. Done about 2000KM of which about 600km was toeing. So far all good. Errol

Anwar

AnwarSydney

customer assistance

Got BMW from the Sadek motors and within few months its indicating a defects signal on dashboard which is very unfortunate! However I contact the store manager and he assured all support for me as I have three years maintenance warranty for this car.Sammy is the best with his manner and support for me, he loaned me a car in the meantime while I am waiting for my car to be fixed. This gentleman ( Sammy) really above and beyond for my situation at this crucial stage. Thank you guys.

Car Dealerships

Find out how Sadek Motor Group compares to other Car Dealerships

Air conditioner

A few days after purchasing the vehicle the air conditioner stopped working due to a leak in the gas line. It was just unlucky as the gas decided to run out just at that time.
Sadek motors were very helpful finding and repairing the problem and supplied a loan vehicle while they traced the problem.
A little inconvenient but all good now.
Thank you Sadek motors.

NJS

NJSSydney

Deposit not returned

I checked a car and paid a deposit of 500 while I was paying the deposit I was told it will be returned if things don’t work, after I got to know the Finance options won’t work out for me I called them to tell I wouldn’t be able to go further with the deal, now I am being told I won’t get the money back.

February 8th 2018 Update: Deposit Returned by Management for Sales rep issue

I had a terrible experience long back with a sales guy in Sadek Group but after a month when i was giving up the admin Teresa and the Manager called me and returned the Deposit back... Even though I didnt buy a car with them Now i would say I would refer someone to them :)

Nat

NatSydney, NSW

Good customer service

Bought a second hand car for my partner to use for work there were a few issues but sam daniel and ozzy sorted them all out for us the guys seem happy to please and very prompt in communication all up great place if you are looking for a car

0488983065, i am a real person

You guys must be from other Car Yards because your full of it, I had no problem, they spent hours with me, the problem with Fog Lights and the seat controls they fixed, and I got a loan for 2 days, They were very helpful so helpful that my daughter and I gave them a one box of chocolates for Easter.