Sadek Motor Group

Sadek Motor Group

Amy

AmyRosemeadow

Amazing Customer Service!!

Had a wonderful experience purchasing our VW Amarock! Everyone from sales to finance were so very helpful and went out of their way to help us!! Highly recommend!!

Tony

TonySydney, NSW

Exceptional service and quality delivered throughout

Outstanding service

Purchased White Audi Q5 from the boys at Sadek Motor Group and the service was great. They were all extremely helpful throughout the whole deal and would not hesitate dealing with them again. Quality car and service highly recommend.

Good Customer Service

I bought Mercedes Benz C200, it's a great car I've been looking for, customer service was great from A-Z, helpful with smile and no pushing for sale, always return call, I always prevent private dealership, but with Sadek Motor Group I had a very good experience, thank you.

Holden Combo

Last weekend my partner and I went to Sadek Motor Group at Camden...I was surprised to see how professional the yard was set out..Good quality cars.
We spoke to Ceasar who was very helpful and not pushy at all..all the staff were friendly. I went back on the Tuesday to finalise the vehicle we had brought and I spoke to Sam the owner, he was extremely approachable and helpful.
Not your usual secondhand salesman great experience we send all my friends their way..thanks guys.

James and Trish

Alan

AlanSydney, NSW

Service Lesson

Great used car in excellent condition at a fair price

Danny was great to buy from. Helpful and positive. I am very happy with the car. It's in great condition and well serviced. I would highly recommended them for a fair price on quality used vehicle

Thank You to Sam, Jay and Sammy from Sadek Motor Group.

I travelled from the Central Coast NSW to the Elderslie showroom and found Sammy to be extremely helpful. All three fellas were personable, professional and polite. No "pushy" salesman pitch. No pressure to purchase. The team have even arranged to fix a part, at their cost.

If ever I need to sell/buy another car, I'll be contacting them first. It's this sort of service that creates customer loyalty.

Drove off the lot on Friday afternoon and travelled north for my destination. Let the good times roll!

Janie

JanieGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Trustworthy and Honest

Trustworthy and honest are probably not words you associate with the used car trade but Sam and his team will make you rethink that. I very anxiously travelled from Melbourne to inspect a car I had found on Carsales expecting all the while to be disappointed by what I found. However, the vehicle was exactly as stated. Sam even arranged for me have some minor brake repairs conducted in Melbourne and followed through with payment to my mechanic just as promised and without delay. I couldn't be happier with the outcome fellow nervous buyers visit Sadek and trust their word.

Bbbb

BbbbSydney Surrounds, NSW

SAMMY THE BEST SALES MANAGER: Car Sales with Excellent 3 year Warranty with all parts included!

Sam, the Sales Manager was very professional from the time I came in and look at the car I like.
Explained very detailed what their company has to offer which is the 3 year warranty.
How good is this that if you break down in engine, radiator, and all other parts they will fix it
plus a free car hire while they fix your car. Free hotel accomodation if you break down on your long trip.
So perfectly said by Sam!
If you want a peace of mind with all the parts and mechanical problems that may arise, go to SADEK MOTORS, they have the best offer in town for car sales, maintenance!
Finance car loans is professionally done as well.
HIGHLY RECOMMENDED! Thanks Sam for the excellent customer satisfaction!

Andrew

AndrewSydney, NSW

Sammy the man if he can't help you no dealer can....

Visit sadek at elderslie the other day to enquire on a service and 2 check out a cheap spare car. Sammy went above and beyond 2 help me without pushyness

Trustworthy and Supportive

Absolutely amazing experience. Sammy helped me every step of the way in selling my vehicle. He was incredibly understanding of the urgency and my situation. I have never met anyone in the car sales industry that I could honestly say without a doubt I could trust, but I would recommend Sammy and his team to anyone who is looking for a fair and well supported arrangement to buy or sell. A family business well worth your time and money.

Wonderful experience

Excellent after car purchase service, Sammy and the team have been amazing, very informative and considerate. A great experience all round. I will be getting all of my future servicing done with Sadek. Thank you Sadek the car and care is brilliant.

Jake

JakeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Above and beyond

I bought a Ute from this dealership and Sammy the salesman really went above and beyond to help me out I arrived late and he really helped me out to be able to take the Ute home thank you very much Sammy

Carlo

CarloSydney, NSW

Very GOOD

first car ever bought, very reliable, only one issue and they fixed it straight away. The salesman that approached us by the name of Sammy was very helpful and advised me if there was any more issues in the future just give him a call.

Karl

Karl

Excellent Service

Beti C.

Beti C.Illawarra, NSW

I went in to a few car yards looking at a particular car. I found all other car salesmen to be pushy without even giving me enough information about the cars but with Sadek Motor Group and especially Sammy the salesman I dealt with. He helped me with the right choice of car and for the right price. The after service I have had has been very professional and they have accommodated me in everyway possible including transferring my babyseat into my new car. The owner of the car yard is fair and a pleasure to deal with also.

RobbieD

RobbieDAU

Very happy with Sadek!

We bought a 2007 model BMWx3 from Sadek a couple of months ago. Very happy with the customer service though unfortunately orange engine light came on shortly after purchase was cleared twice but kept coming on. Turns out the sensors were faulty and repair cost $590. Very happy to say that after speaking to the team they agreed to cover the full cost of this repair. Also had the steering wheel painted but black paint was coming off onto hands when driving Sadek have also organised this to be fixed at no cost to us. The car itself is otherwise perfect and they gave us an excellent price on it well below market value. Many thanks Sammy, Huss and the team will not hesitate to buy from Sadek again fantastic customer service!

Ani

AniGold Coast

Value for money

Found car on the internet looked good so I contacted them spoke to Simon we confirmed price subject to visual inspection then flew down from the Gold Coast to inspect when I arrived I delt with Robert the sales man he could not have been more helpful the car was as discribed took the car to independent inspection station all checked out fine then drive back to the Goldcoast it never missed a beat would definitely recommend these guys and would buy from them again

Great deal and very honest people!

Great to deal with! Very honest and a great deal! Very happy and would recommend to all! If you need a car this is the place to go!