Britax Safe-n-Sound Hi-Liner SG

Britax Safe-n-Sound Hi-Liner SG (page 2 of 4)

• Safety
  • Ease of Installation
  • Ease of Height Adjustment
JA

JASouth East Queensland, QLD

Great car seat for taller kids

This is the best car seal, I love the cup holders and pouch on both sides, my son uses them all the time. This was the best one for taller kids. they will be able to stay in them longer than any other car seat. It looks really comfortable too.

Mariana

MarianaMelbourne

Best booster kids

This the best booster seat we have. It provides safety and comfort my daughter, and you can adjust the height so it can last longer than other booster/car seat. It has the highest rating on safety. My 6 years old can put her own seat belt. It has cup holder that also a bonus.

Sherry

Sherrysydney

This is perfect

I recently bought this car seat for my kid.It is very comfotable and strong as well.Moreover it is little high due to which my kid can also enjoy the outside view and he feels happy.Its comfortable when kids sleep.I would recommend this product to everyone to make their kids comfortable during their journey.

Booster Car Seats

Find out how Britax Safe-n-Sound Hi-Liner SG compares to other Booster Car Seats

Jasmine

JasmineMelbourne

Best kids product we bought

This is the BEST car seat, hands down. Was really good value ($169 on sale at baby bunting), our 4 year old can do he own belt up in it and it is really comfy for him. We previously had the maxi cosi Goliath which was a five point harness and not great.

AJ1000

AJ1000Melbourne

Highly recommend it

This is a great product. There's nothing negative to say about it. It provides the ultimate comfort and safety for the little one.It's a great peace of mind for parents. We did research about this product before purchasing. It had good reviews about it. Friends also use this product. Therefore, I highly recommend it.

Loftwah

LoftwahPerth

Booster seat does the job

I purchased this seat for my daughter and it has lasted well. I've only got 10 months left of needing it and don't doubt that I'll be able to sell it again once I am done with it. Doesn't look out of place, easy to move around between cars and easy to clean.

kstanford6

kstanford6goldcoast

Awesome comfy Seat

What a great Booster set for my son..I was hesitant to buy as the price was very cheap for this booster seat compared to others i was looking at..But so glad i purchased..My son loves it..its comfy and also has enough space for hes growing little body. Fits great in the car and the straps make it that bit safer. it doesnt move around at all..We travel alot and not once has my son been uncomfortable.. recommend A+++

Tracy

Tracy

good size

I like this car seat because it is light, It is comfortable for my 6 year old. I will continue to use it until she grows out of it, perhaps another 2 or 3 years. The strap holder makes it safer than other booster seats, it stops the child from sliding forward.

Jill

Jilladelaide

Car seat boosters

This particular is fantastic it safe for your child right through their growing years. My little says it very comfortable. Great value for money. You can't go wrong with this one. As you can see there are adjustment for age and it's got padding all the way round Tor added comfortable. It is also very Iight and easy to transfer from car to car if you need to do this. You can use the seat belt in the car or use the one in the car seat either way you children will be very safe. Go ahead and try you will love it.

Twongnut

TwongnutBarry

Great seats, fit perfectly

These seats are great if you don't have alot of room in the back. We have a capsule and struggled with another car seat and booster until we bought two of these. Fits great and much more comfortable for the kids as they recline too for the long trips. Very reasonable in price, would highly recommend.

Wendy Smith

Wendy SmithVictoria

This is really great is to put in the car and easy to take out

I find this seat to be really great to use and it is easy to put into the car and easy to take out. I have no problems with it at all. I would like to all so say if anyone is looking for a boast seat like this get one

christinestewart64

christinestewart64AU

This seat was the best I have ever used!

This Hi-Liner seat was perfect to take my child through her 4-7 year period.
I always felt that my child was safe and secure. With an adjustable headrest and strap heights this seat was able to accomodate a growing child.
This seat was very easy to remove from one car and secure into another car.
It was also available in pink which is her favourite colour.

Hi Christine Stewart64,
Thanks for your great review, if we can assist you with anything in the future please feel free to give us a call on 1300 303 330.

Jman

JmanMelbourne

Fabulous

My son was 100% + on the growth charts. This was the only seat that matched both his age and size. Was perfect and lasted as long as required. Being taller than average was sometimes difficult to accommodate. I am not sure what other products are now on the market but at the time it was a savior as the only one. It was also great for our little girl who came later and is average size.

Hi Jman,
Thanks for your fantastic review, if we can assist you with anything in the future please feel free to give us a call on 1300 303 330.

Dan Moul

Dan MoulPerth, WA

Excellent safety features for 4 to 8 year olds in an adjustable booster seat and very easy to instal

clareeileencollins

clareeileencollinsSA

The perfect fit for a compact car!

This booster is by far the best booster our family of five has purchased. The seat is large enough to accommodate a small to average sized child and is height adjustable to fit your child until their tenth birthday. The Hi-Liner is easy to install, compact and very light weight with no fiddly bits or sharp edges. The Hi-Liner is available in a variety of colours to meets not only your child's needs but cater to their individual style as well.

Hi Claree,

kstanford6

kstanford6qld, 4209

Secure and Protected

This is such a great car seat. My husband and I had been researching car seats for my 4 year old for some time before choosing this one.. Its easy to install in the car and once its in , I feel my son is protected as the seat does not move . My son seems comfy in it and does not sweat as hes last car seat made him..he seems happy..It comes with two cup holders but they aren't very good if he has a big cup as they aren't deep enough. it was also reasonable in price and def worth the money...

Hi Kstanford6,

kim

kim

Perfect seat

Love this booster seat.Its comfortable and I have used it with all my kids.I love that you can take the cover off to wash.And it's slim. And it's light ,easy to take in and out of car and is easy to install.My 8 year old currently uses it as she's not tall enough yet to sit without a booster

Hi Kim,
Thanks for your terrific review, if we can assist you with anything in the future please feel free to give us a call on 1300 303 330.

Shaiz

ShaizSydney, NSW

Very good product, comfortable and sae

We purchased this from babybunting if I remember correctly, It is a very good product, it is safe and comfortable. The only issue I see is it is in upright position, like 90 degree, which makes baby's heading falling on front while sleeping. I would be great if it could be tilted bit backwards so that young ones can sleep more comfortably.

Claire

ClaireMelbourne, VIC

Great booster seat, both my kids like it

Mez

MezAlbury

Secure and comfortable seat

Seat fits well into a Passat. Daughter loves it and has fallen asleep in it. It is well padded and looks good. Only minor criticism is that the retractable cup holders (there are 2) are not deep enough so my daughters water bottle falls over. We also bought the extra harness which does involve adjustment everytime my daughter gets into the seat and she didn't like it at first but is OK with it now but I would not bother buying it as using the seat belt is secure enough.

See all Britax Safe-n-Sound Hi-Liner SG reviews

JoeJoe

JoeJoeasked

Hi, my daughter is 7.5 years old, about 30kgs and has grown past the top shoulder marker of her Britax Hi-liner SG by 2 inches. She's 126 cm tall and 68 cm tall in a sitting position. Her head is inline with top of chair, shoulders uncomfortable. Her knees however are about an inch from bending nicely over edge of car seat. What do you suggest for now?

Support C.Britax Safe-n-Sound

Hi JoeJoe, thanks for your question. I would suggest looking at the Safe-n-Sound Kid Guard which has an upper height marker position of 542mm. This is equivalent to a total standing height range between 135cm – 155cm. If your child is less than a total height of 145cm, you can seat them in the booster to determine fitment. If their shoulder is beneath the upper height marker, they can safely use this seat. If your child is taller than 145cm, and their shoulder height is under the upper height marker position, they can safely use this seat. If you have any further questions please feel free to email us au-support@britax.com. Kind regards, the Britax Childcare team.

Clare

Clareasked

Hi, I am after a booster seat for my daughter who has just turned 4. She is about 108cm and weighs about 20kgs. Could you please confirm what would be the best seat for her.
Many thanks,
Clare Stewart

Support C.Britax Safe-n-Sound

Hi Clare, thanks for your question. If you could please email us au-support@britax.com and provide your contact number so we can help you to chose a seat which best suits your daughter height and age. Kind regards, the Britax Childcare team.

Uber F.

Uber F.asked

Hi,
I was wondering what's the minimum Shoulder Height (i.e the Label A line) for this seat in cm? Also is there a minimum weight the child needs to weigh?

Kind Regards

Support C.Britax Safe-n-Sound

Hi Uber, thanks for your question, The Britax Safe-n-Sound Hi-Liner SG shoulder height markers are positioned at approx. 375mm lowest and 480mm highest. Kind regards, the Britax team.

Get an answer from our members and Britax Safe-n-Sound representatives