Britax Safe-n-Sound Millenia

Britax Safe-n-Sound Millenia

Pros

• Sturdy and safe

• ISOFIX compatible - easy set-up and handling

• Comfortable and cosy

Cons

• Bulky/large

• Premium price tag

• Safety
  • Ease of Installation
  • Ease of Height Adjustment

Lucy

LucyCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Love this car seat!!

Car seat is awesome! We upgraded to this from a Capsule when our daughter turned 1. She looks so comfortable and love the isofix feature, makes it so much easier to install. Very sturdy and a lot of padding.

Purchased in July 2020 at Baby Bunting Physical store for $465.00.

So P.

So P.

Great sturdy car seat

We got this car seat from day 1 and now baby is turning 1. Feels very sturdy and well designed. Got the grey colour and its also easy to clean. Recommend it to anyone after baby car seat.

Purchased in July 2019.

Tayla SmithCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Could not fault!

This seat has everything needed including isofix and doesn’t take up to much space in the car. Reclines suitable for newborn (reward facing) and super cosy. Overall very happy with my purchase.

Purchased in April 2020 at Baby Bunting Physical store for $499.00.

Charles C.

Charles C.Sydney, NSW

great comfy seat

So far very happy with the seat. We bought it to replace the capsule at 6 months, and our daughter seems to like it very much. Soft fabric, very easy to install and move from side to side, looks solid yet soft and comfy. The only negative is perhaps that the buckle seems to see way to low so that the belts are pushing into the thighs but our bub doesn't complain. Very good overall!

Purchased in November 2019.

Support C.Britax Safe-n-Sound

Very safe, very happy with model and brand

After being in a head on collision, my 2year old safley seated in britax millienia came out the accident unharmed ( apart from minor whiplash ) i am so thankful we chose this model and brand, britex also replaced the car seat with no charge in their crash exchange program. I would highly recommend this comapany, make and model.

Purchased in January 2018.

Review collected in partnership with Britax Safe-n-Sound

MariaM

MariaM

Best car seat!

We purchased this car seat for our first baby and so far so great! It meets all the australian standards in safety, we use it since he was born so little, the pads on it make it fit perfectly, we removed them as he was growing and there are red lines on the back that tells you when to stretch the back to fit the seat belt perfectly, so comfy and has pockets for a drink bottle and snacks, we love Britax!

Purchased in June 2017 at Country Kids for $435.00.

C-L-H

C-L-H

Great Carseat

Great secure car seat, easy to use, comfortable and extended rear facing. I love this car seat. Have used it for both my girls and it is still going strong. Excellent investment for long term.

Purchased in December 2015 at Baby Bunting Physical store for $489.00.

Chrystal F.

Chrystal F.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Amazing

We have just upgraded to this seat for our 8-month-old. It is so comfortable and lush compared to the previous two we have had. Everything is easy to use and I feel confident in having a highly safety rated seat for my child. We haven't had it long but it is already living up to the Britax reputation.

Purchased in March 2020 at Baby Bunting Physical store for $499.00.

Kait

KaitMelbourne

Great car seat but it is big.

Great car seat, soft and comfy for bubs. It is a big seat and didn’t fit in out RAV4 and just fits in our Elantra, until bubs gets taller. Love how easy it is to change strap positions. Easy to install, easy to wash fabrics and they are quick to dry. Extended rear facing is awesome. All up great seat if it fits in your car.

Purchased in July 2019.

RosB

RosBGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Comfortable and safe!

Secure, spacious, safe, comfortable. Both my kids loved this car seat. Worth spending a bit more on this well designed car seat. The purchase was was easy as there was helpful and knowledgeable staff.

Purchased in August 2016 at Baby Bunting Physical store for $380.00.

Chelle

ChelleGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Love it!

I love my Millenia, my girl looks so happy and comfy in it. The only negative is the size, it is behind the passenger so the front doesn't have much room at all, but too annoying for everyday use in the middle.

Purchased in January 2019 at Baby Bunting.

Dr I.U

Dr I.UGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

I love this car seat

Not only does the Millenia look nice but its also looks very comfortable for my baby to sit in. It feels sturdy and well made. I had it professionally installed originally but when we turned the seat to forward facing my husband did it. It was easy for him to do. I love this car seat and would highly recommend.

Purchased in December 2018 at Baby Bunting Online store for $449.00.

Tegan S.

Tegan S.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Really happy with this car seat

We're really happy with the Britax safe-n-sound Millenia. We looked at a few and chose to go with this as it has great padding and head support. I feel my baby is very safe in this car seat. It's easy to adjust and fits perfectly in my Mazda 3.

Purchased in October 2018 at Baby Bunting for $479.00.

Dani

DaniMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Love it!

Purchased in April 2019 at Baby Bunting Online store for $489.00.

Ryan S.

Ryan S.

Great baby seat

Love this baby seat, very easy to use but it's probably a little too big for the mazda 3, it makes the front seat a little squished but still usable

Support C.Britax Safe-n-Sound

Hi Ryan S. Thank you for taking the time to leave a great review and your feedback. If there is anything we can assist you with in future, please feel free to contact our consumer support team on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Safe-n-Sound team.

PIERES22

PIERES22sydney

Best sit

Bought it for my baby in April and I love how good it looks like and slim,my little one loves it and I love it as well.
We love the colors

Purchased in April 2019 at Baby baunting .

Safety
Stacey

StaceyPerth, WA

Britax Millenia Car Chair

The material is amazing!

Detach often it’s super easy to assesmble

The quality is well worth the price and comfort for my child

Love how the head rest is adjustable and supports my son head so very well.

Would buy again if had too

Purchased in February 2017 at Baby Bunting for $500.00.

ChrisN

ChrisNSydney, NSW

Safe and sound

I have used this seat for 2 months now and baby sleeps in the seat every time he is in the car. I must say that means the seat is very comfortable. I know this brand goes above and beyond the Australian standards for car seats so I can be assured that if I was ever in an accident, this car seat will protect my precious cargo. The set up of this car seat is not difficult depending on you car you have. The manual does tell you everything you need to install it properly. They also have YouTube videos to help you. If in doubt, go and watch how the professional install it, but do your homework first to know the parts, so the professional can teach you how to install the seat once for all.

Purchased in June 2019 at Baby Bunting for $449.00.

Larns

LarnsGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Perfect! So happy with this purchase!

We have used this seat since the day our bubby was born. It's soft and comfy - and feels really safe for her. It isn't too hot - so bubby doesn't get overheated. It holds bub in a good posture and it's easy to get her in and out of. It takes up a fair bit of room in rear facing, but it's worth it for the safety element. And it's definitely growing with bubs too.

Purchased in January 2019 at Baby Bunting Physical store for $449.00.

Demi

DemiSydney, NSW

LOVE THIS SEAT!!

I purchased this seat for my son and used it since the day he was born. It has so much padding which is super soft and comfy. I’ve used another seat which I feel folds him in half and made his chin touch his chest. However this seat holds him so nicely, he has great posture and his chin definitely is not touching his chest which is great! I can safely say my son is super comfy, loves his car seat. As a mum I can drive knowing he is comfortable, safe.

Purchased in February 2018 at Baby Bunting Online store for $599.00.

See all Britax Safe-n-Sound Millenia reviews

MattandLau W.

MattandLau W.asked

Hi my 5 month baby sholders are almost reaching the head support. I can't put that up any longer as it is obstructed with the front seat of my car. I read that it's not possible to change the recline position when rear facing. Does it mean that I have to change the seat to front facing now? I am in shock as he is way to young for it. Thanks

Support C.Britax Safe-n-Sound

Hi MattandLau W. Thank you for your question. Please feel free to email au-support@britax.com and provide us with a photo of where your little one sits on relation to the their shoulders and the height labels so we can further assist you. The seat must remain in the most reclined position when in rear facing however we can try to provide some solutions to you once you email us. Kind regards, the Britax Childcare team.

Charlie C.

Charlie C.asked

Is it interchangeable with prams and cribs etc

Support C.Britax Safe-n-Sound

Hi Charlie C. Thanks for your question. The Safe-n-Sound Millenia cannot be used in a pram or a crib. For further assistance, please feel free to contact us on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Britax Childcare team.

Jess B

Jess Basked

I have this car seat which we bought for our second child and ideally would like to use it again for our third. I can’t remember if there are inserts for a newborn and if there were I would not have them anymore. Do you know if you need one and/or can you buy a replacement?

Tayla Smith

Yes they come with newborn inserts. I would definitely use the inserts as bubs head won’t be secure. Maybe look on eBay or buy universal inserts

Support C.Britax Safe-n-Sound

Hi Jess B, thanks for your question. For all spare parts, pricing and availability, please contact us on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Britax Childcare team.

Get an answer from our members and Britax Safe-n-Sound representatives

Features:

• This convertible baby car seat can be used for newborns right up until they are 4 years old. The convertible feature allows them to stay rear-facing for longer until they are 2-3, which is safer than forward-facing for young children.

• Contains advanced safety features and Side Impact Cushion Technology™ (SICT™) to ensure maximum safety for your child along with an active head restraint (AHR™) to protect the most vulnerable parts in the event of a crash.

• ISOFIX compatible - ISOFLEX™ connectors make for an easy and effortless installation and uninstallation process.

• Easy handling and adjustments - Britax have taken the hassle out of baby car seats by offering easy to remove and adjust harnesses and headrests which allow the seat to grow alongside your developing baby.

• Comfort is a main priority - this baby seat offers 4 reclining positions when in the front-facing position and uses soft Thermo5® fabric which helps regulate temperature.

• Contains additional features such as shoulder pads, extra storage and holders for toys & drinks.

Reviewers particularly liked:

• With an overwhelming amount of positive 5 star and 4 star reviews, it's safe to say that the public love and trust the durable Britax brand. The Safe-n-Sound Millenia is a very popular choice among parents for newborns and very young children due to its sturdy and well-designed build.

• Parents agree that the product appears very safe and some have confirmed that it provides excellent protection in the event of a crash.

• Reviewers loved the hassle-free nature of this product which is ISOFIX compatible - in particular, the simple installation process shown through a physical manual and an easy-to-follow YouTube video. In addition, it's very easy to clean and maintain.

• The product has been hailed for its comfortable and soft feel, which is important for the wellbeing of your toddler who may spend a lot of time in the seat.

To consider:

• The car seat may take up a lot of space, in the event that you own a small vehicle, this may not be suitable for you.
  • Has a premium price tag to suit its premium features.
CategoryBaby Car Seats
Minimum Age Newborn
Maximum Age 4 years
Dimensions Rear Facing: 600-700 x 385-500 x 600, Forward Facing: 640-810 x 385-500 x 600 mm
Colour / FinishPebble Grey, Midnight Navy, Silhouette