Britax Safe-n-Sound Millenia SICT

Britax Safe-n-Sound Millenia SICT

Britax Safe n Sound Millenia SICT

I think my child is much more comfortable in this chair than the previous one we had. We had it professionally installed so we haven't wanted to remove at all. It is much more stable than the seat we previously had too. Takes up the same amount of room or less. The buckle is easier to use too and no twists.

Purchased at Baby Bunting for $488.00.

Ease of Height Adjustment
Car ModelNissan X-Trail

Very safe and comfortable

We bought this carseat for my baby and really happy for the quality. I've found this carseat very safe and comfortable. I recommend this carseat to everyone who has little one and wants to have a really safe carseat.

Purchased .

Perfect for bub

This car seat is excellent. It has great features specially the head protection. Cushions are great and fabric soft. I’ve tried a few different brands and in my opinion Britax has the best quality. The price is worth it. It is not bulky so it doesn’t take much space from the back seats. I recommend this car seat.

Purchased at Baby Bunting.

Ease of Installation

Great car seat

Very comfy and secure car seat. It is very easy to place in and out of the car, also getting the kids in the seats. Very happy with this purchase.
And so EASY TO WASH!

Purchased for $350.00.

Ease of Installation

Great car seat

The Britax Safe-n-Sound Millenia car seat is excellent. I feel confident that baby is secure and protected. Fabric is soft and breathable, specially for summer days. I feel baby is comfy and happy when driving. Head protection is very sophisticated. Belt is easy to clip. The fact that the seat grows with baby is a plus and it makes the seat worth the money. I recommend it.

Hi MariaB, Thank you for taking the time to leave a wonderful review on the Safe-n-Sound Millenia SICT. Please contact us if you have any questions on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Safe-n-Sound team.

Safe and Comfortable

The quality is superb, its padded and the safety belts are the same as my car seatbelts. Can be installed easily as instructions were very clear. My son is very comfortable, he loves it so much. He can easily fall asleep for hours especially that we love to travel. Would definitely recommend to my friends.

Hi Ja P, Thank you for taking the time to leave a great review and providing valuable feedback about the Safe-n-Sound Millenia SICT. If you have any questions in the future, please contact us on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Safe-n-Sound team.

Great Car seat

This is a great and safe car seat. We have bought one and currently to get a second one for my wife's car. We are very happy with it. My toddler loves riding on it and it is easy to clean and install. Highly recommended for all car sizes. Cheers

Hi Luckyme81, Thanks for taking the time to leave a terrific review and valuable feedback about the Safe-n-Sound Millenia. If we can assist you with anything in the future, please feel free to give us a call on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Safe-n-Sound team.

Great car seat.

My daughter started out in a steelcraft capsule.
She wasn't comfortable or happy travelling in it. We searched and tried may seats.
She loves her Britax millenia, almost as much as we do!
The isofix install is brillant, and the straps ate easy to adjust.
She is very comfortable and safe in this model. We are happy to keep her rear facing as long as possible. I have removed the seat covers and cleaned them as recommend by the manufacturer. Easy to remove and replace.

Great product very happy

Only purchased this today, already baby is more comfortable and asleep in it longer than a capsule ( very bad one where head rolled around ) great head support and baby looks cosy in it, last bub was 11 years ago and i had something very similar. You get what you paid for, small price to pay for safety & comfort, easy to install did it in under 5mins. Thanks

Thanks for taking the time to leave such a terrific review Emms! If we can assist you with anything in the future, please feel free to give us a call on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Britax team.

Great car seat

My child is very happy in this car seat, much better than the capsule he was in, we noticed a difference immediately. The britax millennia is really sturdy and and I always feel he’s super safe in it. It’s easy to use as well. Only issue is our car must be a bit on the small side because we have to pull the passenger seat quite far forward to allow for the seat to face rear wards. We have a jeep Cherokee so not smallest car either. Woudl highly recommend the car seat though!

Hi VickiL, thanks so for taking the time to leave such a wonderful review! If we can assist you with anything in the future, please feel free to give us a call on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Britax team.

Great car seat

We chose the Millenia based on online reviews and are very happy with our purchase. Easy to instal, our son seems comfortable in it and will happily fall asleep. Seems very sturdy, easy enough to get him in and out (it is always going to be tricky with the straps everywhere regardless of what seat you go for). We got it at a very good price on sale from Baby Toddler Town.

Hi Yvette, thanks for taking the time to leave such a great review! If we can assist you with anything in the future, please feel free to give us a call on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Britax team.

Best car seat I’ve owned

Super comfy, rearward faces comfortably for longer than most car seats, a bit bulky but the safety and comfort outweigh that. Have had to pull it out and wash was easy to put back together and dried fast. The strap covers are slightly annoying and always turn around the wrong way which made them go in bubs face a bit when younger but doesn’t affect her now she’s 18 months old.

Hi Renee, thanks for taking the time to leave such a great review! If we can assist you with anything in the future, please feel free to give us a call on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Britax team.

Our favorite car seat brand

It's easy to clean (take it off and wash and dry). We also like how easy to use the stripes, compare to other brand some of them the stripes can be little bit stuck hard to pull. We have tried at least 5-6 brands car seat (including travel and rental car), at the end we like our the original car seat the most. Baby can still sweat a bit in this car seat, but I think bamboo material is the best we can find on the market.

Hi Claudia, thanks for taking the time to leave such a terrific review! If we can assist you with anything in the future, please feel free to give us a call on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Britax team.

Happy with product

Brought this car seat from baby bunting - it was recommended by one of the employees as being one of the most popular type of car seats sold. We had the car seat installed at baby bunting, but have not yet changed or moved it to another car. The car seat seems to be comfortable. Slightly bulkier then some of the cheaper models, but we preferred to go this model due to the safety features. Seems to be relatively straight forward to use.

Hi LeahJ, thanks for taking the time to leave such a great review! If we can assist you with anything in the future, please feel free to give us a call on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Britax team.

Expensive but great and reliable car seat

I brought this car seat for my little daughter nearly a year ago from baby bunting. The seat has been great, my DD loves it. It has adjustable head height, airy material so it doesn't get too hot and is ISO FIX compatible. Shop assistant said it was one of the safest car seats available.

Hi Daniel, thanks for taking the time to leave such a wonderful review! If we can assist you with anything in the future, please feel free to give us a call on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Britax team.

Beautiful and safe

My 7 month old loves this seat and has been comfortable in it since we got it. Wish I had it from birth as she was in a capsule to start with.
Easy to install and rear facing for years which is a safety plus. Washable and breathable fabric and iso fix is a plus too.
Highly recommend this seat even though it’s a bit more money than some others.

Hi VVV, thanks for taking the time to leave such a terrific review! If we can assist you with anything in the future, please feel free to give us a call on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Britax team.

Great car seat

My son is now 3 and loves this car seat. He says it's very comfortable and certainly has no trouble falling asleep in it. for a few months we were interchanging this car seat between cars and it is so easy to install. We have also taken it on holidays (in the Britax carry bag which is the best idea and makes travelling so much easier with it's backpack function) and had no issue installing it in different cars. It is very easy to clean and use. Highly recommended.

Hi Jodie, thanks for taking the time to leave such a wonderful review! If we can assist you with anything in the future, please feel free to give us a call on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Britax team.

Highly recommended and super useful

This baby car seat was recommended to us by the mother care program and a friend too has it too. It's been super handy as the belts come off very easy but not Ao that our little one can take them off. Getting her into this chair is so simple and even when she struggles a little it still buckels up just right!

Hi Ozara, thanks for taking the time to leave such a wonderful review! If we can assist you with anything in the future, please feel free to give us a call on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Britax team.

Easy to install and comfy for my child

This car seat is very easy to install. My daughter also loves sitting in it as she falls asleep all of the time in it. It is also great as it grows with them from birth to 4 years. We bought the black car seat which is great at hiding stains and it is easy to pull the cloth off it to machine wash. We have just purchased the same car seat for our second bub due in Jan 2018.

Hi Courty, thanks for taking the time to leave such a great review! If we can assist you with anything in the future, please feel free to give us a call on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Britax team.

easy and safe

Used from birth and baby has always looked comfortable and safe, A very good product, got it through a sale. Very easy to install using the isofix hooks. comes with a cover to put underneath the seat so your car seat does not get dirty. the straps are soft on my baby's body and it is super easy to use and put in the car.

Hi Jeannim, thanks for taking the time to leave a review! If we can assist you with anything in the future, please feel free to give us a call on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Britax team.

Hi Britax, I have converted to forward facing for our 10 month old because he’s just reached the marker with the infant padding insert in, but the instructions say to take the insert out when you change it and this puts him just under the marker.. should I reinsert the padding? Thanks.

I have a safe and sound millenia installed in a triton 4wd by seat belt (using an extension strap) but I have noticed the top tether strap (not the outside strap that I loosen and tighten to put the baby in and out of the seat but the strap on the other side) has loosened slightly, how do I retighten this strap?
Hi Aimee, thanks for your question. Can you please give us a call on 1300 303 330 so we can discuss this with you in detail. Kind regards, the Britax team.

When in the forward facing position with isofix I can’t seem to recline unless I loosen the isofix. Is that right? It’s a pain if baby falls asleep while driving because my passenger can’t lean back and recline it without loosening the isofix straps
HI Renae, thanks for your question. Can you please give us a call on 1300 303 330 as we would like to discuss this with us in further detail. Kind regards, the Britax team.

Millenia SICT