Britax Safe-n-Sound Orion Infant Carrier

Britax Safe-n-Sound Orion Infant Carrier

swiss_miss

swiss_missDarwin, NT

Great value capsule.

I purchased this capsule while pregnant with my third child. I had never used a capsule previously but decided to invest to help with the daily school run. I specifically bought this model as it fits the steelcraft strider plus. I found the capsule easy to use and comfortable for my baby. The height markers are generous. It has certainly been a very useful resource or me!

Loved the convenience of this capsule.

mar_lof

mar_lofAU

Good

I'd definately reccomend it to those looking for an affordable travel system. I found it particularly usefull in the first 6 months.
Looks good and can be used with the orion pram to form a travel system. Reasonably priced.
It is quiet heavy and difficult to carry when the baby reaches about 6kgs. It is also quite time comsumin to get into and out of the car.

wendy.paech

wendy.paechasked

does this capsule clip into the cruiser stroller please?

Britax Safe-n-Sound
Support C.Britax Safe-n-Sound

Hi Wendy, thanks for your question. Attached is a link to our Infant Carrier Compatibilty Chart - http://www.britax.com.au/img/category/description/Infant%20Carrier%20Compatibility%20Chart%20-%20Updated%20Mar13.pdf Please feel free to call our team on 1300 303 330 if you have any further question. Kind regards, Britax Team.

Get an answer from our members and Britax Safe-n-Sound representatives