Britax Safe-n-Sound Orion Infant Carrier

Britax Safe-n-Sound Orion Infant Carrier

Great value capsule.

I purchased this capsule while pregnant with my third child. I had never used a capsule previously but decided to invest to help with the daily school run. I specifically bought this model as it fits the steelcraft strider plus. I found the capsule easy to use and comfortable for my baby. The height markers are generous. It has certainly been a very useful resource or me!

Loved the convenience of this capsule.

Having my fourth child and being quite busy I decided to purchase a capsule. I felt safe knowing that it was highly rated on CREP tests. It fit quite compactly in the car (tarago) so my older children behind and front passengers had enough room. When bubs was very little I didn't like the angle of the seat, it looked too upright to be comfortable so we had to pack it with towels to change this. We found this a bit annoying when changing seat position or car. I found that I didnt really take the capsule out much until bubs was bigger, it can be awkward to carry and I preferred to use a sling. Overall I would say I liked this capsule and wish I had of got one for my first bab!
Great for when bubs fell asleep, could do the shopping and not have to worry about waking him.
Is quite heavy & awkward to carry.

Good

I'd definately reccomend it to those looking for an affordable travel system. I found it particularly usefull in the first 6 months.
Looks good and can be used with the orion pram to form a travel system. Reasonably priced.
It is quiet heavy and difficult to carry when the baby reaches about 6kgs. It is also quite time comsumin to get into and out of the car.

does this capsule clip into the cruiser stroller please?
Hi Wendy, thanks for your question. Attached is a link to our Infant Carrier Compatibilty Chart - http://www.britax.com.au/img/category/description/Infant%20Carrier%20Compatibility%20Chart%20-%20Updated%20Mar13.pdf Please feel free to call our team on 1300 303 330 if you have any further question. Kind regards, Britax Team.

Orion Infant Carrier