Britax Safe-n-Sound Pegasus Deluxe

Britax Safe-n-Sound Pegasus Deluxe

Comfort for my kids

This seat has been easy to use and comfortable from the day I bought it. We've tried other seats but this has been the only one that none of my kids has complained about. I had to take the head cushion off as it was pushing my daughter's head forward when she fell asleep, but it was just getting in the way anyway.
Really comfortable for ages 4 to 7, light and easy to move
Very wide, difficult to fit 3 seats accross

Good

A lot cheaper than the maxi rider but still ensures the belt is held correctly against your child. Very comfortable for the child with plenty og slots for growth.
Seat belts are held in place with clips to suit your child
Seat belts tend to twist a lot

This is great, it has the extra clips such as the submarine clip to hold the child in place stopping them from sliding through. The shoulder clip can be moved from the left shoulder to the right depending on the side of the car the seat is on.
Very easy to use, lasts well, cleans well and doesn't take up a lot of room in the car either.
Seems to be well made, so far surviving 2nd child and still looks relatively new.
Lightweight, very easy to move from car to car or from one side of the car to the other.
Nice and soft quite cushy.
Haven't found anything yet.

Bad

we were very happy with it until it broke !we have two safensound maxiriders and two[now one pegasus].we do find the head wings poor support for a sleeping child.
Anita
sub clip and shoulder strap clip washable covers
polystyrene snapped through completely when car seat was reclined under it and no replacement inserts are available.

Just wondering if you can provide a price on a H harness for the safe-n-sound Pegasus? Also do you supply direct or would I need to order from Baby Bunting or similar?
Hi Tracey L, Thanks for your question. Please contact customer service on 1300 303 330 and be sure to have the item details such as the series number and date of manufacture ready to supply us with over the phone. Kind regards, the Safe-n-Sound team.

Are these still approved by the Victorian regulations?

How much roughly did the Britax Safe N Sound Pegasus Deluxe retail for please? I bought one in 2010 for my daughter & can't remember how much I paid for it?
Sorry I can't remember myself as it was some time ago. My youngest child has finally outgrown it a few months ago.Hi kelmac, thanks for your question and sorry for the delay. The Pegasus Deluxe would have been approx. $125.95, kind regards, The Britax Team.