Britax Safe-n-Sound Unity Infant Carrier NEOS

31 questions from our users

Jamie L.
Jamie L.asked
Unity Infant Carrier NEOS

Hello. Is my 40/B/2013 neo capsule compatible with the reds baby? It says needs 2013STD

Ashley N.
Ashley N.

Hi, yes it is! My friend has one, and ours is on the way.

Support C.Britax Safe-n-Sound

Hi Jamie, thanks for your question. Adaptors are tested and validated for use by the stroller manufacturer. We suggest that you contact Redsbaby for further advice. Kind regards, the Britax team.

Ash L.asked
Unity Infant Carrier NEOS

Hi, can this be used with a mountain buggy urban jungle and which adaptor would be required? Thanks

Support C.Britax Safe-n-Sound

Hi Ash L. Thanks for your question. Britax has not produced an adaptor the the Safe-n-Sound Unity to be used with this brand pram. Kind regards, the Britax Childcare team.

Ash L.

Thanks. Are there any 3 wheel prams that are compatible for this capsule?

Support C.Britax Safe-n-Sound

Hi Ash L. We no longer have any three wheel prams in our current range. The Britax Safe-n-Sound Unity 2013STD can click into any of the prams in the below link

Emma
Emmaasked
Unity Infant Carrier NEOS

Is the britax NEOS series 40/B/2013 compatible with a baby jogger city select pram?

Support C.Britax Safe-n-Sound

Hi Emma, thanks for your question. Only the 2013STD Safe-n-Sound Unity capsules including the Neos and Isofix are compatible with the Baby Jogger City Select using the receivers from our accessories page. Link is below:

Tash
Tash

Was that a yes or no answer? I'd like to know the same thing. I have a city select and being given a britax unity neos capsule. Series BS0040B-020133 manufactured in 2018

Mummy2
Mummy2asked
Unity Infant Carrier NEOS

Hi is the unity Neos capsule compatible with maxi Cosi Zeila pram ? Which recievers would I need, if any ?
Thankyou

Support C.Britax Safe-n-Sound

Hi Mummy2, thanks for your question. We do not believe that the Britax Safe-n-Sound Unity Neos is compatible with this brand pram. To confirm this, please contact the other manufacturer for further assistance. Kind regards, the Britax Childcare team.

Simonne
Simonne asked
Unity Infant Carrier NEOS

Hi is the unity neos capsule suitable for babies under 3kg ? My baby is in neonates and I have been informed the unity capsule is recommended for ore term babies but wanted to know if this model is also safe ? Thanks

Support C.Britax Safe-n-Sound

Hi Simonne, thanks for your question. The Safe-n-Sound Unity Isofix capsule is tested to low birth weight and is recommended for the use of premature babies. Please see below link:
The Safe-n-Sound Unity Neos is not tested to low birth weight, only the Unity Isofix is. Kind regards, the Britax Childcare team.

AR D.
AR D.asked
Unity Infant Carrier NEOS

Hi just wondering if this capsule is compatible with the steel craft agile elite pram?

Support C.Britax Safe-n-Sound

Hi AR D. Thanks for your question. Yes, the Safe-n-Sound Unity Infant Carrier NEOS is compatible with the Steelcraft Agile Elite pram. You will require the Britax Agile receivers in order to attach this capsule onto the Agile Elite. Kind regards, the Britax Childcare team.

Kit
Kitasked

Hi there,

I bought this capsule and had it arrive just recently. We are really happy with it! We have a friend that has a spare Britax Safe and Sound Capsule and has offered us the base from it to use in our second car. Do all Britax Safe and Sound Neos have the same base?

Thanks!

Support C.Britax Safe-n-Sound

Hi Kit, thanks for your question. We suggest emailing au-support@britax.com with the date of manufacture and series number from the spare base which was offered to you and the manufacturing details from the actual capsule so we can confirm this. Kind regards, the Britax Childcare team.

Sherry M.
Sherry M.asked
Unity Infant Carrier NEOS

Are there any adapters in the market available that make Britax Unity Neos compatible with UppaBaby?

Support C.Britax Safe-n-Sound

Hi Sherry M. Thanks for your question. We are unaware of any adapters on the market for the Britax Safe-n-Sound Unity Neos Infant Carrier to attach onto an UppaBaby pram. Kind regards, the Britax Childcare team.

Jade
Jadeasked
Unity Infant Carrier NEOS

Just wondering if this will fit on my steelcraft strider compact
Thanks, Jade

Support C.Britax Safe-n-Sound

Hi Jade, thanks for your question, Yes, the Safe-n-Sound Unity Infant Carrier NEOS can be used with the Steelcraft Strider Compact however you will need the Britax Strider receivers in order to attach the two https://britax-au.myshopify.com/collections/strollers/products/britax-strider-click-go-receivers

Samantha W.
Samantha W.asked
Unity Infant Carrier NEOS

Hi, I am wanting to get this capsule, but worried it won’t fit an older Bob Revolution jogging pram. What adaptor would I need to allow compatibility if at all? The pram is about 3 years old.

Support C.Britax Safe-n-Sound

Hi Samantha W, thanks for your question. The Safe-n-Sound Unity Infant Carrier NEOS can be used with the Bob Revolution pram along with the adapter which is sold separately. We suggest emailing us au-support@britax.com with the item details from the underside of the pram so we can confirm which adapter you will need. Kind regards, the Britax Childcare team.

Julieasked
Unity Infant Carrier NEOS

Hi, I have purchased a Safe-n-Sound Unity Neos capsule second hand but brand new (manufactured in April 2020). I would like to buy a second-hand City Mini stroller to use it with, and the adapters. Is the capsule compatible with all City Mini models? Thank you.

Julie

Just thought I should add that the series model on the capsule I have is BS0040B/020133.

Julie

Is it also compatible with a City Mini GT model?

Support C.Britax Safe-n-Sound

Hi Julie, thanks for your question. Britax has produced a receiver for a Safe-n-Sound Unity 2013STD for the Baby Jogger City Mini https://www.britax.com.au/accessories/britax-click-go-receivers-city-mini/
If you have any further questions please feel free to email us au-support@britax.com

Erin Fasked

Hi
I am purchasing a unity neos capsule but can’t figure out if it is compatible with the babyjogger city elite 3 wheel pram?
Also if it is which of the adapters to purchase.
Thanks in advance

Support C.Britax Safe-n-Sound

Hi Erin F, thanks for your question. Britax have only produced adapters for the 2013STD (2013 series) Safe-n-Sound Unity Capsule with integrated Click & Go adapters for the Baby Jogger City Select and Baby Jogger City Mini. No other models have been tested apart from the 2 mentioned above. If you have any further question, please feel free to contact our consumer support team on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Britax Childcare team.

Erin F

Are there any 3 wheel joggers that are compatible with the unity Neos?
I have only found the bob revolution which appears to work with it.
Thanks again.

Support C.Britax Safe-n-Sound

Hi Erin F, thanks for your question. In the current Steelcraft range, no unfortunately we do not have any 3 wheel prams. Correct we do have the Bob Revolution Pro. In relation to other brands, I am unsure of the compatibility.

Eve
Eveasked
Unity Infant Carrier NEOS

Hi Britax. I have receieved the britax safe n sound unity neos capsule. I read above about adaptors to suit a baby jogger city select pram (which is the pram I have) and followed the link however I noticed it states for model 40/A/2013. The capsule I have says 40/B/2013. Will the adaptors work for this capsule or is there adaptors that will? Thank you

Support C.Britax Safe-n-Sound

Hi Eve, thanks for your question. Yes, the 40/B/2013 can be used with the Baby Jogger City Select using the Britax CLICK & GO Receivers City Select. If you have any further questions please feel free to contact our consumer support team on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Safe-n-Sound team.

Rachel J.
Rachel J.asked
Unity Infant Carrier NEOS

Looking to purchase this particular capsule and was wondering what adapters we would need to make it compatible to use with our baby jogger city select pram (purchase in 2013)? Thankyou!

Support C.Britax Safe-n-Sound

Hi Rachel J. Thanks for your question. The Safe-n-Sound Unity Infant Carrier Neos can connect to the Baby Jogger City Select using the adapters advertised in the below link from our website:
If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact our consumer support team on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the safe-n-Sound team.

Shells
Shellsasked
Unity Infant Carrier NEOS

Our baby gets extremely hot even when he is just in a singlet and nappy. A number of mums I have spoken to have this issue as well and it is only winter. We have to have the car air con on 18 but that is not ideal or working.
Is there a different material for the newborn insert we can get that won’t mske him so hot?

Support C.Britax Safe-n-Sound

Hi Shells, thanks for your question. The Safe-n-Sound Unity Neos has a Thermo 5 fabric insert a high Performance fabric with Bamboo Charcoal which delivers the premium comfort. If you wish to discuss this further, please feel free to contact our consumer support team on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Safe-n-Sound team.

Kristel B.
Kristel B.asked
Unity Infant Carrier NEOS

I have the britax unity neos (recently purchased) and need a second base. Is it compatible with britax unity older model bases? (That aren’t “neos”)?

Support C.Britax Safe-n-Sound

Hi Kristel B. Thanks for your question. Please email us at au-support@britax.com the item details of the base you wish to use so we can assist you further. Alternatively, you can all our consumer support team on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Safe-n-Sound team.

Alex
Alexasked
Unity Infant Carrier NEOS

Im keen on buying this capsule and have a strider compact pram the lady at baby bunting informed me this capsule only connects to the strider compact second lower seat it is not able to connect to the top part even with adapters is this true? Thanks

Support C.Britax Safe-n-Sound

Hi Alex, thanks for your question. The Britax Safe-n-Sound Unity NEOS is compatible with the Strider Compact top seat position however you with need the Strider Click & Go Unity receivers - https://www.britax.com.au/accessories/strider-click-go-unity-receivers/ please feel free to give us a call on 1300 303 330 if you would like to discuss this with us in further detail. Kind regards, the Britax Safe-n-Sound team.

Jasmin Gerlach
Jasmin Gerlachasked

Afternoon,

Do they sell bases to capsules as spare parts? I have purchased the Britax Unity Neos Dark Chambray from Baby Bunting last week and looking to purchase another base to have in my husband's car.

TIA,
Jasmin

Support C.Britax Safe-n-Sound

Hi Jasmin, thanks for your question. The Unity NEOS base is available as a separate item however you may need to have your local baby shop order this in for you. The part number is 2294, RRP $149.00. Kind regards, the Britax team.

Bree
Breeasked
Unity Infant Carrier NEOS

Hi I have a city mini GT & looking at purchasing a series 40/B/2013 safe n sound unity neo 2017 capsule, will this be compatible with the britax click & go receivers? (Only compatible series I can find are 40/A/2013, not 40/B/2013?) thanks

Support C.Britax Safe-n-Sound

Hi Bree, thanks for your question. The 40/B/2013 is compatible with the Britax Click & Go receivers City Mini - https://www.britax.com.au/accessories/britax-click-go-receivers-city-mini/ kind regards, the Britax team

Renee
Reneeasked
Unity Infant Carrier NEOS

Hi I purchased a 2017 unity neos capsule. I would like to purchase a second hand base for my partners car. I was wondering if the 2012 unity base is compatible with the capsule I have?

Support C.Britax Safe-n-Sound

Hi Renee, thanks for your question. We can confirm the std base or earlier 2010 series would be compatible, unless the series number indicates it's an isofix carrier then this would not be compatible. Please feel free to give us a call on 1300 303 330 if you would like to discuss this with us. Kind regards, the Britax team.

See all Britax Safe-n-Sound Unity Infant Carrier questions