Britax Safe-n-Sound Unity Infant Carrier

Britax Safe-n-Sound Unity Infant Carrier Questions & Answers (page 2 of 16)

Standard, NEOS, ISOFIX Compatible
Listing monitored by Britax Safe-n-Sound

303 questions from our users

cas22
cas22asked
Unity Infant Carrier

Hi - new parents to be here and have no idea where to start with which pram to buy. We have the Britax Unity Neo Safe n Sound capsule and the info online around compatibility with prams is a bit overwhelming. Is there a nice easy list of what prams we should be looking at in order to fit onto the capsule?
Thanks :-)

Support C.Britax Safe-n-Sound

Hi cas22, thanks for contacting us today. Please email au-support@britax.com for further assistance in relation to travel system comparison/compatibility. Kind regards, the Britax Childcare team.

Leah
Leahasked
Unity Infant Carrier

I have a Bug a boo Chameleon - Ist generation. Is there an adapter that will fit the brittax unity to this pram?
Leah

Support C.Britax Safe-n-Sound

Hi Leah, thanks for your question. Britax has not produced an adapter for any Bugaboo prams to be used with our Unity capsules. Please contact Bugaboo for further assistance. Kind regards, the Britax Childcare team.

Jade
Jadeasked
Unity Infant Carrier NEOS

Just wondering if this will fit on my steelcraft strider compact
Thanks, Jade

Support C.Britax Safe-n-Sound

Hi Jade, thanks for your question, Yes, the Safe-n-Sound Unity Infant Carrier NEOS can be used with the Steelcraft Strider Compact however you will need the Britax Strider receivers in order to attach the two https://britax-au.myshopify.com/collections/strollers/products/britax-strider-click-go-receivers

Samantha W.
Samantha W.asked
Unity Infant Carrier NEOS

Hi, I am wanting to get this capsule, but worried it won’t fit an older Bob Revolution jogging pram. What adaptor would I need to allow compatibility if at all? The pram is about 3 years old.

Support C.Britax Safe-n-Sound

Hi Samantha W, thanks for your question. The Safe-n-Sound Unity Infant Carrier NEOS can be used with the Bob Revolution pram along with the adapter which is sold separately. We suggest emailing us au-support@britax.com with the item details from the underside of the pram so we can confirm which adapter you will need. Kind regards, the Britax Childcare team.

Rebecca
Rebeccaasked
Unity Infant Carrier

Hi, just wanting to know what adaptor I need to use unity neo capsule series BS0040B-020133 in my valco snap ultra tailormade stroller. Thank you

Support C.Britax Safe-n-Sound

Hi Rebecca, thanks for question. Britax has not produced an adapter for our Safe-n-Sound Unity to be used with a Valco pram. Kind regards, the Britax Childcare team.

E Williamson
E Williamsonasked
Unity Infant Carrier Standard

Hello I have the Britax safe and sound Unity affinity series 40/A/2013 what prams are compatible with this. I know the Bob is which I have attachments. Are there any Other prams and can I just use the click and go attachments thank you

Support C.Britax Safe-n-Sound

Hi E Williamson, thanks for your question. All the prams in the below link can be used with the Safe-n-Sound Unity capsule with the integrated Click & Go adapters https://www.britax.com.au/strollers/travel-system-strollers/

Dinindu F.
Dinindu F.asked

Hi,
I have this capsule and steelcraft savi stroller. I have accidentally fixed the britax click and go receiver in the wrong way (colored side not to the frame side) into my steelcraft savi stroller. Now they are stuck and I cannot remove them from the stroller. Is there a way to remove or resolve this issue. Appreciate quick response as I have to use the capsule and stroller tomorrow.

Thanks and best regards

Support C.Britax Safe-n-Sound

Hi Dinindu F. Thanks for your question. Please email us au-support@britax.com and advise where you're located so we can help to point you in the right direction. Kind regards, the Britax Childcare team.

Jazasked
Unity Infant Carrier

What double pram does the unity capsule fit

Support C.Britax Safe-n-Sound

Hi Jaz, thanks for your question. The Safe-n-Sound Unity Infant Carrier 2013STD can be used with the Strider Compact/Signature on the top or bottom section of the pram or the Britax Flexx on the only the top section. Both of these prams can either can be used as single prams or with a second seat to carry two children. If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact our consumer support team on au-support@britax.com

Jaz

Is this the same for unity neos capsule?

Support C.Britax Safe-n-Sound

Hi Jaz, yes, the Unity neos and Unity Isofix.

Julieasked
Unity Infant Carrier NEOS

Hi, I have purchased a Safe-n-Sound Unity Neos capsule second hand but brand new (manufactured in April 2020). I would like to buy a second-hand City Mini stroller to use it with, and the adapters. Is the capsule compatible with all City Mini models? Thank you.

Julie

Just thought I should add that the series model on the capsule I have is BS0040B/020133.

Julie

Is it also compatible with a City Mini GT model?

Support C.Britax Safe-n-Sound

Hi Julie, thanks for your question. Britax has produced a receiver for a Safe-n-Sound Unity 2013STD for the Baby Jogger City Mini https://www.britax.com.au/accessories/britax-click-go-receivers-city-mini/
If you have any further questions please feel free to email us au-support@britax.com

Aly.ann
Aly.annasked

Hi,
Does anyone know if the adapters for the Britax Romer are also compatible with the britax unity?

Support C.Britax Safe-n-Sound

Hi Aly.ann, thanks for your question. As the Britax Romer is not an Australian product, I am unsure whether the adapters are interchangeable. I would suggest directing your question the country where the Romer was manufactured for further information. kind regards, the Britax Childcare team.

Bbee
Bbeeasked

Hi there
Im wondering what the most compact pram/stroller is available for the Unity infant carrier to use as a travel system. I only need it to use with the capsule

Support C.Britax Safe-n-Sound

Hi Bbee, thanks for your question. Please email us at au-support@britax.com and provide us with the following details so we can best assist you:
1. The item details from underneath your Safe-n-Sound Unity capsule
2. apart from a compact pram, please also advise which other features you're after in a pram to try and narrow down the selection we supply for you.

Alixasked
Unity Infant Carrier

Hi will this capsule for a steelcraft savvy stroller

Support C.Britax Safe-n-Sound

Hi Alix, thanks for your question. The Safe-n-Sound Unity Isofix, Neos or a 2013STD Unity capsule can be used with a Steelcraft Savvi using the adapters which come packaged with the Savvi. If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact our consumer support team on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Britax Childcare team.

Alix

Ok thanks the capsule I have is a britex sns unity the series is 40/A/2004 and the capsule itself doesn't have anywhere to connect to the pram adapters

Support C.Britax Safe-n-Sound

Hi Alix, Unfortunately this model Unity will not fit as the connections are different to the current 2013 STD. Kind regards, the Britax Childcare team.

Sharon P.
Sharon P.asked
Unity Infant Carrier Standard

Hi I have a Britax bob car capsule and wondered if my friend could use it in a steel craft agile pram and what type of adaptors?/receivers? Would she need?

Support C.Britax Safe-n-Sound

Hi Sharon P. Thanks for your question. If the Bob capsule is a 2013 STD (series) and has the integrated click & go adapters, your friend can use this capsule in a Steelcraft Agile pram however will need to purchase the Agile Click & Go receivers. These are available through baby retail stores. If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact us on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Britax Childcare team.

Erin Fasked

Hi
I am purchasing a unity neos capsule but can’t figure out if it is compatible with the babyjogger city elite 3 wheel pram?
Also if it is which of the adapters to purchase.
Thanks in advance

Support C.Britax Safe-n-Sound

Hi Erin F, thanks for your question. Britax have only produced adapters for the 2013STD (2013 series) Safe-n-Sound Unity Capsule with integrated Click & Go adapters for the Baby Jogger City Select and Baby Jogger City Mini. No other models have been tested apart from the 2 mentioned above. If you have any further question, please feel free to contact our consumer support team on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Britax Childcare team.

Erin F

Are there any 3 wheel joggers that are compatible with the unity Neos?
I have only found the bob revolution which appears to work with it.
Thanks again.

Support C.Britax Safe-n-Sound

Hi Erin F, thanks for your question. In the current Steelcraft range, no unfortunately we do not have any 3 wheel prams. Correct we do have the Bob Revolution Pro. In relation to other brands, I am unsure of the compatibility.

EMMAJAY
EMMAJAYasked
Unity Infant Carrier ISOFIX Compatible

Hi There, I have Britax Safe n sound unity Neos carrier which my best friend gave me (still within safety guidelines) but she has lost the canopy. Can I purchase one separately? If so how to I go about doing so as Baby Bunting (im in Perth WA) do not stock them. Thanks Emma

Support C.Britax Safe-n-Sound

Hi EMMAJAY , thanks for your question. For spare parts, pricing and availability, please call us on 1300 303 330 or please email us at au-support@britax.com. Kind regards, the Britax Childcare team.

Madeeha A.
Madeeha A.asked
Unity Infant Carrier

Hi, is the Britax unity NEOS compatible with Steelcraft Compact stroller without an adaptor or does it need a separate adaptor? Thanks

Support C.Britax Safe-n-Sound

Hi Madeeha A. Thanks for your question. The Safe-n-Sound Unity Neos is compatible with the Steelcraft Strider Compact stroller using the Britax Strider receivers which are sold through selected baby retailer stores. If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact our consumer support team on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Britax Childcare team.

Morgan
Morganasked
Unity Infant Carrier

Is this capsule compatible with the baby jogger city select? And if so what adapter do you need?

Support C.Britax Safe-n-Sound

Hi Morgan, thanks for your question, The Unity capsule series 2013 only are compatible with the Baby Jogger City Select stroller with the addition of the Britax Click & Go receivers - https://www.britax.com.au/accessories/britax-click-go-receivers-city-select/ kind regards, the Britax team.

Rebecca
Rebeccaasked
Unity Infant Carrier

I have the attachment to use the carrier with my valco baby spark pram. The capsule clicks in place but the entire thing and base seem quite wobbly and unstable, even though everything is locked in place. Are they all like this?

Support C.Britax Safe-n-Sound

Hi Rebecca, thanks for your question. I would contact the manufacturer of the adaptors/receivers that have able compatibility as we don't have anything available for the Valco range and would suggest that you contact the stroller manufacturer for conformation. Kind regards, the Britax team.

CMH
CMHasked
Unity Infant Carrier

What adapter should you use To fit a britax 2013 capsule to a baby jogger city mini gt double?

Support C.Britax Safe-n-Sound

Hi CMH, thanks for your question. Britax has only produced adapters for the 2013STD (2013 series) Safe-n-Sound Unity Capsule with inbuilt click and go adapters for the Baby Jogger City Select and Baby Jogger City Mini. No other models have been tested apart from the 2 mentioned above. If you have any further question, please feel free to contact our consumer support team on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Britax Childcare team.

sezlamont
sezlamontasked

Hi guys,
I have the above capsule purchased in 2016. It's the light grey version purchased in the 1st photo. I am wanting to resell it but have moved to NZ. Is this compatible with AUS and NZ safety standards and also how long do the safety standards last on this car seat? Thanks

Support C.Britax Safe-n-Sound

Hi sezlamont, thanks for your question. Yes the safe-n-Sound Unity meets the AUS/NZ standards. The Capsule must only be used as per the manufactures instructions even if using in NZ. its a recommendation that capsules and restraints are no longer used once they exceed 10 years past the date of manufacture, not the series number. If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact our consumer support team on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Britax Childcare team.

Get an answer from our members and Britax Safe-n-Sound representatives