Britax Safe-n-Sound Unity Infant Carrier

Britax Safe-n-Sound Unity Infant Carrier Questions & Answers (page 3 of 16)

Standard, NEOS, ISOFIX Compatible
Listing monitored by Britax Safe-n-Sound

303 questions from our users

Jess B
Jess Basked
Unity Infant Carrier

I have a Britax unity capsule manufactured in 2018. Will this fit on a 2014 steelcraft agile plus?

Support C.Britax Safe-n-Sound

Hi Jess B, thanks for your question. The Safe-n-Sound Unity Capsule 2013STD (please note, 2013 is the series number, not the manufacture date) will fit onto a Steelcraft Agile Plus pram. Please ensure the Unity has the integrated click & Go adapters and you will need to purchase the Agile receivers which are available through baby retail stores. If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact our consumer support team on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Steelcraft team.

Tamaraasked
Unity Infant Carrier Standard

Hi, I have the steel craft strider capsule (I bought it in 2013) - I have just bought the bob revolution pro pram can I get adaptors so the capsule fits? I had the steel craft strider twin agile and have adaptors that fit that for the capsule to fit, is it the same adaptors at all?

Support C.Britax Safe-n-Sound

Hi Tamara, thanks for your question. The Bob Revolution Pro cannot take a Steelcraft Infant carrier and can only take a Safe-n-Sound Unity 2013 STD with Bob single adapters. If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact our consumer support team on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Britax Childcare team.

Tamara

Can it take any model of the safe and sound capsule?

Support C.Britax Safe-n-Sound

Hi Tamara, The 2010 STD was compatible however you would have also required the Britax Click & Go adapters however we no longer manufacture this adapter. The Click & Go adapters now come inbuilt in the Safe-n-Sound Unity 2013STD.

Hi,
Can you tell me if a britax romer is equivalent to a unity

Support C.Britax Safe-n-Sound

Hi Erin Y, thanks for your question. The Britax Romer is not an Australian product therefore we are unable to advise if the product is equivalent to the Safe-n-Sound Unity. If you have any further questions, please contact our consumer support team on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Britax Childcare team.

Laurine C
Laurine Casked
Unity Infant Carrier

Hi I bought a capsule safe and sound and it doesn t look safe at all. My small baby'head is moving around and it look dangerous. You said there is an infant insert included but it's way to big for a small baby. I can see many people complaining about it. What is the solution? Thank you
Laurine

Support C.Britax Safe-n-Sound

Hi Laurine C, thanks for your question. Please call our consumer team on 1300 303 330 and ask for Alyssia. Kind regards, the Britax Childcare team.

Emma H.
Emma H.asked

Hi there,
I have a britax safe and sound unity capsule purchased 2018 does this fit bugaboo donkey i previously used on on cameleon but looking at double prams will fit

Support C.Britax Safe-n-Sound

Hi Emma H. thanks for your question. You will need to contact Bugaboo for further information regarding the compatibility with our Safe-n-Sound Unity with their prams. If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact our consumer support team on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Britax Childcare team.

Unity Infant Carrier Standard

Hi I have a strider compact pram and I want to attach a 40/A/2010 unity carrier. What adaptors do I need? Also what is the weight of the capsule and base together please?

Support C.Britax Safe-n-Sound

Hi Erin Y. thanks for your question. The Safe-n-Sound Unity Infant Carrier 40/A/2010STD can be used on a Steelcraft Strider Compact pram however, you will require the Britax Click & Go adapters (no longer available) and the Strider receivers (sold separately through baby retail stores). The Current Safe-n-Sound Unity 2013STD has the click & Go adapters inbuilt in the capsule where as the 2010STD, the adapters were sold separately. The Safe-n-Sound Unity Capsule 2010 STD was 6.5kg approx. If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact our consumer support team on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Britax Childcare team.

Erin Y.

Would a model made in 2014 onwards have the inbuilt adaptors?

Support C.Britax Safe-n-Sound

Hi Erin Y. You will need to check the series number on the underside of the capsule to ensure it sends in 2013 and that the integrated Click & Go adapters are in the capsule if you are purchasing second hand as some consumers may remove these in order to attach into prams that do not require this attachment. Kind regards, the Britax Childcare team.

Unity Infant Carrier

Hi, I have a strider compact pram, will a 40/a/2010 unity carrier fit to my pram? If so which adaptors do I need? I also cannot find the weight of the entire unit in the Manuel.

Erin Y.

Can you possibly show me the adaptors and receivers I need

Eve
Eveasked
Unity Infant Carrier NEOS

Hi Britax. I have receieved the britax safe n sound unity neos capsule. I read above about adaptors to suit a baby jogger city select pram (which is the pram I have) and followed the link however I noticed it states for model 40/A/2013. The capsule I have says 40/B/2013. Will the adaptors work for this capsule or is there adaptors that will? Thank you

Support C.Britax Safe-n-Sound

Hi Eve, thanks for your question. Yes, the 40/B/2013 can be used with the Baby Jogger City Select using the Britax CLICK & GO Receivers City Select. If you have any further questions please feel free to contact our consumer support team on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Safe-n-Sound team.

Daniella D.
Daniella D.asked
Unity Infant Carrier

Hi just wondering if this infant carrier - Britax safe n sound is compatible with mountain buggy year 2016? Thanks
Daniella

Support C.Britax Safe-n-Sound

Hi Daniella, thanks for your question. You will need to direct your question to the Mountain Buggy team as I am unaware if our Safe-n-Sound Unity Infant Carrier has been tested with this brand. If you have any further questions please feel free to contact our consumer support team on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Safe-n-Sound team.

Rachel J.
Rachel J.asked
Unity Infant Carrier NEOS

Looking to purchase this particular capsule and was wondering what adapters we would need to make it compatible to use with our baby jogger city select pram (purchase in 2013)? Thankyou!

Support C.Britax Safe-n-Sound

Hi Rachel J. Thanks for your question. The Safe-n-Sound Unity Infant Carrier Neos can connect to the Baby Jogger City Select using the adapters advertised in the below link from our website:
If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact our consumer support team on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the safe-n-Sound team.

Alex W.
Alex W.asked
Unity Infant Carrier Standard

What is the purpose of the loose strap attached to the anchor strap and the bottom part of the car seat ? Can’t find anything on it in the manual it seems to be in the way cause I can’t tighten it cheers

Support C.Britax Safe-n-Sound

Hi Alex W. Thanks for your question. If you are referring to the excess tether strap, the manual does state to roll up any excess strap and place it into the storage pocket attached to the top tether. If there is anything we can further assist you with, please feel free to contact our consumer support team on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Safe-n-Sound team.

B B
B Basked
Unity Infant Carrier

How long can baby sleep in this carrier? If reclined quite far back do we mitigate the airway risks?

Support C.Britax Safe-n-Sound

Hi B B, thanks for your question. We do not recommend that an infant is left in the Safe-n-Sound Unity Infant Carrier for extended periods. The capsule can be used as a travel system between car and prams and should not be used in place of a cot. If you have any further questions, please feel free to call our consumer support team on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Safe-n-Sound team.

Natalie M.
Natalie M.asked
Unity Infant Carrier Standard

Do the 2015 and 2017 models use the same base? We have a 2015 model and are looking to buy a 2017 model and use it with both the bases in different cars.

Support C.Britax Safe-n-Sound

Hi Natalie M. Thanks for your question. Please email our consumer support team on au-support@britax.com along with a photo of the item details from the underside of each capsule so we can clarify this for you. Kind regards, the Safe-n-Sound team.

Katie
Katieasked
Unity Infant Carrier

Hello I‘ve purchased a britax safe n sound unity neo capsule and would like to know if this can be connected to a steelcraft acclaim pram?

Support C.Britax Safe-n-Sound

Hi Katie, thanks for your question. Please call our consumer support team on 1300 303 330 and advise us of the model Steelcraft Acclaim pram which you are wanting to use. Kind regards, the Safe-n-Sound team.

Sara M
Sara Masked
Unity Infant Carrier

Hi, I have a unity capsule 40/A/2010 DOM in 2012 and wanting to confirm if the adapters will allow it to connect to a baby jogger city select double pram. The adapters list the 2013 capsule model so not sure if they will also fit the older one.
Thank you!

Support C.Britax Safe-n-Sound

Hi Sarah M, thanks for your question. Only the Safe-n-Sound Unity 2013 STD with inbuilt click & Go adapters have been tested and are compatible with the Baby Jogger City Select and baby Jogger City Mini. The 2010 STD has not been tested and the click & Go adapters are no longer available to be purchased separately. If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact our consumer support team on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Safe-n-Sound team.

Krystal A.
Krystal A.asked
Unity Infant Carrier

I have an older Britax safe n sound capsule I have bought Britax click n go receiver for my city select double it won't connect to my capsule only newer model is there another receiver I can get for my capsule or do I have to buy the newer model Capsule?

Support C.Britax Safe-n-Sound

Hi Krystal A. Thanks for your question. The Safe-n-Sound Unity Capsule 2013 STD is the only model which has been tested with the baby Jogger City select and Baby Jogger City mini using the Britax Baby Jogger receivers. If you have any further questions, please contact our consumer support team on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Safe-n-Sound team.

nel
nelasked
Unity Infant Carrier

i have a 2013 unity capsule and wondered if i can get an adaptor for a mountain buggy terrain or urban jungle 2019 model.

Support C.Britax Safe-n-Sound

Hi nel, thanks for your question. Britax does not have an adapter to connect the Safe-n-Sound Unity Infant Carrier to any Mountain Buggy prams. We recommend contacting Mountain Buggy for further assistance regarding the compatibility between the two. Kind regards, the Safe-n-Sound team.

Karli
Karliasked
Unity Infant Carrier

Does the unity infant carrier fit the baby jogger city select lux with adapters click and go?

Support C.Britax Safe-n-Sound

Hi Karli, thanks for your question. The Safe-n-Sound Unity capsule 2013STD with integrated Click & Go adapters have only been tested with the two models, Baby Jogger City Select and Baby Jogger City Mini along with the receivers in the link below designed specifically for the Baby Jogger City Select and Baby Jogger City Mini with safe-n-Sound Unity 2013STD.

Alisha v.
Alisha v.asked
Unity Infant Carrier

I have a britax b-motion pram 2013 and a britax safe and sound unity car seat from 2012, are there any adaptors that will fit with this combination?

Support C.Britax Safe-n-Sound

Hi Alisha v. Thanks for your question. The Britax B-Motion 4 is not an Australian Britax product. Please contact the country where you purchased the pram from for further information regarding capsule compatibility. The link is provided below for the Britax Global web page
If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact our consumer support team on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Britax Safe-n-Sound team.

Melco
Melcoasked
Unity Infant Carrier Standard

Hello, I have the unity neos series no: 40/B/2013 manufactured 18/01/2017. Is it possible to purchase adapters to fit a Bugaboo Cameleon? Thank you.

Support C.Britax Safe-n-Sound

Hi Melco, thanks for your question. You will need to contact Bugaboo direct regarding compatible receivers for your Safe-n-Sound Unity Neos to connect onto a Bugaboo stroller. If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact our consumer support team on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Safe-n-Sound team.

Get an answer from our members and Britax Safe-n-Sound representatives