Britax Safe-n-Sound Unity Infant Carrier

Britax Safe-n-Sound Unity Infant Carrier Questions & Answers (page 4 of 16)

Standard, NEOS, ISOFIX Compatible
Listing monitored by Britax Safe-n-Sound

303 questions from our users

Sleepyasked
Unity Infant Carrier Standard

I lent my 2014Unity to a friend and they installed the click & go system. Having trouble removing the locking pin to take it off again (to be compatible with my pram). Any advice for removing the click & go system would be appreciated.

Sleepy

Figured it out. Gotta move the handle to upright and got a screwdriver in on each side of the locking pin.

Support C.Britax Safe-n-Sound

Hi Sleepy, thanks for your question. We do have instructions on how to remove and replace the click and go adapters and can provide them to you through email. Please feel free to email us at au-support@britax.com or you can call us on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Steelcraft team.

Sleepy

Thanks but no need - I was able to figure it out.

Anna E.
Anna E.asked
Unity Infant Carrier

Is the Britax Safe n Sound Unity NEOS carrier compatible with a Steelcraft Agile Plus stroller??

Support C.Britax Safe-n-Sound

Hi Anna E. Thank you for your question. The Safe-n-Sound Unity Neos Infant Carrier is compatible with the Steelcraft Agile Plus stroller using the Agile Click & Go Receivers. Please see below link:

If there is anything we can assist you with in future, please feel free to contact our consumer support team on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Safe-n-Sound team.

Liz lee
Liz leeasked
Unity Infant Carrier Standard

How old is the safe and sound 40/A 2010.

Support C.Britax Safe-n-Sound

Hi Liz lee, thanks for your question. 40/A/2010 is the series number which the capsule complies with (2010 STD). You will need to locate the date of manufacture which will be directly under the capsule on an item label sticker.
If there is anything else we can assist you with you with, please feel free to contact our consumer support team on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Safe-n-Sound team.

Nkay
Nkayasked
Unity Infant Carrier

Hi is this capsule compatible with the icandy peach pram?

Support C.Britax Safe-n-Sound

Hi Nkay, thanks for your question. Adapters are tested and validated by the stroller manufacturer. We would suggest that you contact icandy regarding your question. If you have any further questions, please contact our consumer support team on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Safe-n-Sound team.

Shells
Shellsasked
Unity Infant Carrier NEOS

Our baby gets extremely hot even when he is just in a singlet and nappy. A number of mums I have spoken to have this issue as well and it is only winter. We have to have the car air con on 18 but that is not ideal or working.
Is there a different material for the newborn insert we can get that won’t mske him so hot?

Support C.Britax Safe-n-Sound

Hi Shells, thanks for your question. The Safe-n-Sound Unity Neos has a Thermo 5 fabric insert a high Performance fabric with Bamboo Charcoal which delivers the premium comfort. If you wish to discuss this further, please feel free to contact our consumer support team on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Safe-n-Sound team.

Sarah F
Sarah Fasked
Unity Infant Carrier

Hi, I have the britax unity neos series 40/B/2013 and a baby jogger city select. Will the britax click and go adapters be ok for this even though it say for series 40/A/2013?
I previously used the click and go adaptors with the same capsule and pram but lost one so have had to purchase more. Now hoping they still fit?!
Thank you!

Support C.Britax Safe-n-Sound

Hi Sarah F, thanks for your question. Yes, the series 40/A/2013 will be compatible using the Britax CLICK & GO Receivers for City Select. I have included the link below.
If there is anything we can assist you with in future, please call us on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Safe-n-Sound team.

Kristel B.
Kristel B.asked
Unity Infant Carrier NEOS

I have the britax unity neos (recently purchased) and need a second base. Is it compatible with britax unity older model bases? (That aren’t “neos”)?

Support C.Britax Safe-n-Sound

Hi Kristel B. Thanks for your question. Please email us at au-support@britax.com the item details of the base you wish to use so we can assist you further. Alternatively, you can all our consumer support team on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Safe-n-Sound team.

Bethany P.
Bethany P.asked
Unity Infant Carrier

Hi I'm looking to purchase the safe-n-sound unity Neos capsule but already have a mountain buggy swift pram. Are they compatible? I seem to be getting mixed responses when I search. Thank you!!

Support C.Britax Safe-n-Sound

Hi Bethany P. Thanks for your question. You may need to direct your question to Mountain Buggy as I don't believe the Safe-n-Sound Unity Neos Infant Carrier has not been tested with this pram. If you require any further assistance, please contact our consumer support team on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Safe-n-Sound team.

Sam
Samasked
Unity Infant Carrier

Hi there I have the brutal safe n sound. Is it compatible with the icandy peach?

Support C.Britax Safe-n-Sound

Hi Sam, thanks for your question. I do not believe the safe-n-Sound unity Carrier has been tested with this model stroller. I suggest you contact the stroller manufacturer to further assistance. Kind regards, the Safe-n-Sound team.

Bec
Becasked
Unity Infant Carrier

Hi! I have been given a Britax unity capsule 40/A/2010 from a friend. I’m wondering whether there is an adaptor compatible with a bugaboo cameleon 3 pram?
Bec

Support C.Britax Safe-n-Sound

Hi Bec, Thanks for your question regarding the Britax Safe-n-Sound Unity Infant Carrier. We recommend you confirm the compatibility between Safe-n-Sound Unity Infant Carrier 2010 STD and the Bugaboo Cameleon 3 pram with Bugaboo direct. If you have any further questions, please contact our consumer support team on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Safe-n-Sound team.

CatY
CatYasked

Hi
I have recently purchased a Steelcraft Savvi Stroller Indigo Melange but have a Unity Baby Carrier 40/A/2013. The stroller come with the click and go adapters but the capsule is not a click and go. What adapters do I need to help this capsule fit the click and go?

Support C.Britax Safe-n-Sound

Hi CatY, thanks for your question. The Steelcraft Savvi is compatible with the 2013 series Unity. I would suggest that you return to your place of purchase for assist or alternatively please feel free to give us a call on 1300 303 330 so we can discuss this with you in further detail. Kind regards, the Safe-n-Sound team.

Rebecca H.
Rebecca H.asked
Unity Infant Carrier

Can I put my unity capsule on the bottom of my steelcraft strider compact, I have the click and go adapters but they don’t fit where the bottom seat goes, do I have to purchase a different adapter?

Support C.Britax Safe-n-Sound

Hi Rebecca, thanks for your question. The 2013 series Unity ISOFIX or Unity NEOS are compatible in the second seat position with the addition of the Britax CLICK & GO™ Unity Baby Capsule Lower Frame - https://www.britax.com.au/accessories/britax-click-go-unity-baby-capsule-lower-frame/ please feel free to give us a call on 1300 303 330 if you would like to discuss this with us in further detail. Kind regards, the Safe-n-Sound team.

Trt
Trtasked
Unity Infant Carrier

Hi I purchased a britax safe and sound 40/A/2013 capsule and wondering if it is compatible with the steelcraft strider compact pram?

Support C.Britax Safe-n-Sound

Hi Trt, thanks for your question. The Britax Safe-n-Sound Unity series 2013 is compatible with the Steelcraft Strider Compact stroller with the addition of the Strider Unity Click & Go receivers -https://www.britax.com.au/accessories/strider-click-go-unity-receivers/ kind regards, the Safe-n-Sound team.

Julie M.
Julie M.asked
Unity Infant Carrier Standard

I have the unity 2011 model is it compatable with the Bugaboo cameleon?

Support C.Britax Safe-n-Sound

Hi Julie, thanks for your question. The Unity 2013 series is compatible with the addition of adaptors for the Bugaboo Cameleon. Kind regards, the Safe-n-Sound team.

Denise T
Denise Tasked
Unity Infant Carrier

Hi, will a Britax unity capsule 2012 fit onto the Britax flex stroller with adapter? If so what adapter do I need? Thanks

Support C.Britax Safe-n-Sound

Hi Denise, thanks for your question. Are you able to provide the series number from your Unity capsule so I can provide you with the correct information. Kind regards, the Britax Safe-n-Sound team.

Sinclair B.
Sinclair B.asked
Unity Infant Carrier

Hello, I have the 40/B/2013 and would like to use it with my Baby Jogger City Select Lux, but the Britax - New Unity Carrier - Click & Go Receiver for that stroller only mentions the 40/A/2013. Will it work for the B too?

Support C.Britax Safe-n-Sound

Hi Sinclair B, thanks for your question. The 40/B/2013 is also compatible with the receivers. Kind regards, the Britax Safe-n-Sound team.

DNic
DNicasked
Unity Infant Carrier Standard

Is there an adaptor that will allow my older Britax Unity (2012) to fit to a Redsbaby pram, please?

Support C.Britax Safe-n-Sound

Hi DNic, thanks for your question. Adaptors are tested and validated for use by the stroller manufacturer.  We suggest that you contact Redsbaby for further advice. Kind regards, the Safe-n-Sound team.

Carly A.
Carly A.asked
Unity Infant Carrier

Hi are the USA click & go receivers the same as the Aus ones? - eg will my unity fit into a USA click & go designed for the Britax baby-safe capsule?

Support C.Britax Safe-n-Sound

Hi Carly A, thanks for your question. The Click & Go receivers are not the same as product made for each country is made to that countries standard and specifications. Please feel free to give us a call on 1300 303 330 (AUS) if you would like to discuss this with us. Kind regards, the Safe-n-Sound team.

Christina A.
Christina A.asked
Unity Infant Carrier Standard

Can my Britax capsule also fit in a steelcraft capsule base

Support C.Britax Safe-n-Sound

Hi Christina, thanks for your question. The bases are not compatible with one another. Kind regards, the Safe-n-Sound team.

Lauren H.
Lauren H.asked
Unity Infant Carrier

I have a Britax unity 40/A/10 and want to attach it to my city select baby jogger. Are there adapters available for this ?

Support C.Britax Safe-n-Sound

HI Lauren, thanks for your question. We don't have adapters available to allow compatibility of the Britax Unity 40/A/10 with the Baby Jogger City Select. Kind regards, the Britax Safe-n-Sound team.

Get an answer from our members and Britax Safe-n-Sound representatives