Britax Safe-n-Sound Unity Infant Carrier

Britax Safe-n-Sound Unity Infant Carrier (page 2 of 7)

Standard, NEOS, ISOFIX Compatible

• Safety
  • Ease of Installation
  • Ease of Carrying
beckelljess

beckelljessAU

Love it

So easy and what a great idea! Its not bulky or heavy and goes straight on to the pram! I gad no idea any such thing existed!
It is easy to maneuver and easy to wash and wipe down. Never had any issues with it at all! Highly recommended. Glad we did our research and came accross this!

This has been amazing!

My baby and family has loved this from birth and still using at 9 months. She has her best sleeps in it when she falls asleep in the car and then Cary her inside! Easy to put in and pull out, easy enough to just have one base between my car and dads, we haven’t even needed to buy a second base.

Ells

EllsMelbourne

Good Capsule

Baby Capsules

Find out how Britax Safe-n-Sound Unity Infant Carrier compares to other Baby Capsules

Josh

JoshNewcastle

As good as advertised

We've had the capsule since our youngest was born. She is still in it at 6 months, now. The easy of use in getting the capsule from the car and onto the pram is fantastic, it really works as well as we had hoped it would. Our girl loves being in there too, she often falls asleep in it. When we get home, we just bring it inside and she stays asleep. Perfect.

Bought at Baby Bunting and they installed it for us. Also a bonus of using the capsule is that is cheap to have in both cars, because you just need two bases. Baby Bunting sold us an ex-rental base for our second car for only about $60

shirley_mum17

shirley_mum17Carnegie

Its ok not the best

Not that easy as often i have fix the hood. It is compatible with my car and pram with an adapter. Not so easy to install and leaving untidy belt. My baby did fit securely but didnt look comfy particularly after the hip braces fitted on. Overall it is ok but wishes that i purchase another product that has practicl hood and rain cover attached.

Review collected in partnership with Britax Safe-n-Sound

Sonny

SonnyAU

Good Capsule Overall

I have this capsule and like that it is compatible with a lot of pram models. I found that it is quite bulky and takes up a lot of space length ways (encroaches somewhat on the seat in front) but if you have a larger car it isn’t an issue.

It is quite heavy once the baby grows bigger and so I wouldn’t recommend attempting to use it up until the recommended weight unless you are super fit and strong as it can hurt your back sometimes.

Support C.Britax Safe-n-Sound

Hi Sonny, thank you for taking the time to leave the above review. If we can assist you with anything in the future, please feel free to give us a call on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Britax team.

Theqom

TheqomUmina Beach

Great for a taller baby

We weren't originally going to get a capsule car seat, but in the end decided it would be handy for not disturbing a sleeping baby after car trips. It turns out our baby was initially one that hated car trips! So she never fell asleep in it! However after she turned 4 months old she finally started to sleep and it has paid off! Luckily we went for this capsule because it is the only one that went up to 12months, and as our baby is quite tall she would have grown out of the regular 6 month size seat just as it became so useful. It is easy to carry and we got the adapters to fit it with the steelcraft agile plus pram and that's very easy to click it in and out.

Sanju

SanjuPerth, WA

Very good product, can use up to 12 months

This product appears very good to me and worth for the money and was easy to plug and unplug to the base fitted in car. The another advantage is is it can be used upto 12 months where most other capsules are only for 6 months.
The draw backs might be an additional belt we need to tie around the carrier and also this is slightly heavy though I agree that it is strong body and heaviness is good for babies while travelling.)

SallyM

SallyMSydney

Nice but not a necessity

Baby Capsules

Faulty brand new and have to take for repair

Purchased this to go into the click and go adaptors on my city mini GT. Capsule itself looks great however we have just attempted to click in into the adaptors and it doesn't unclick unless you take the adaptors off the pram tip it upside down and force them out. After calling i was told it sounds like an issue with capsule itself as it should easily click in and out (which it did on the in store version). We were told we will have to either be without the capsule while its repaired or drive it 1hr plus away for repair if they have stock. It's a BRAND new capsule!!!! Not ideal with a 3 day old baby and 2 older siblings.

Jess S

Jess SDarling Downs, QLD

Great for the first few months

missmegze

missmegzeMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Good if for small babies

Bianca

BiancaSouthern and Hills, SA

Works great

Very easy to carry, works well with my steelcraft pram.
Had it professionally installed so i don't know how easy it is to install bu since having it installed no issues with it becoming woobly or anything of that sort.
Our daughter only just grew out of it and she is 16 months old!

Emma S

Emma SMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Quality capsule with good lifespan.

Frankie

FrankieAlburry

Good capsule

I bought the NEOS capsule as a gift for my sister last month and so far, she and her husband are pretty happy about it. For one, its pretty straightforward to install as a car seat and can be easily removed and transferred to a stroller (my sister has the Britax). The construction is also very sturdy.

Buy Well

Buy WellNewcastle

Did it's job with a few quibbles

Calvin C

Calvin CPerth

Terrible design, not the best for comfort.

Moira

Moira

Nah

At first it was alright but after a couple of uses, the buckles got stiff and were a pain to use. Wouldn't recommend, unless your budget pleads you too. It's a pretty one though, in terms of how it looks and feels, my kid was very comfortable in it when we first got it.

silverlining88

silverlining88

Very happy with this infant carrier

This capsule is easy to carry however can get heavy as the baby gets heavier! My bubs is 4.5months and still fits in the carrier. I like how its 0-12months but I am sure bubs will be out way before 12 month mark! The capsule is compatible with my Bugaboo cameleon and the bee however different adapters are required for both prams. It was easily installed by my husband. Bubs fits securely in the capsule and often sleeps in it as its very comfortable!

Bec

BecAdelaide

Easy to use and lasts for longer than other carriers

Very easy to install in a car, so its good for moving between cars. Fit on my strider plus pram, after we purchased the pram adapters. Lasts till 12 months, so better value than other carriers. Bit heavy to carry when child is in it, especially when they get older.

See all Britax Safe-n-Sound Unity Infant Carrier reviews

Aly.ann

Aly.annasked

Unity Infant Carrier Standard

Hi,
Does anyone know if the adapters for the Britax Romer are also compatible with the britax unity?

Support C.Britax Safe-n-Sound

Hi Aly.ann, thanks for your question. As the Britax Romer is not an Australian product, I am unsure whether the adapters are interchangeable. I would suggest directing your question the country where the Romer was manufactured for further information. kind regards, the Britax Childcare team.

Bbee

Bbeeasked

Unity Infant Carrier Standard

Hi there
Im wondering what the most compact pram/stroller is available for the Unity infant carrier to use as a travel system. I only need it to use with the capsule

Support C.Britax Safe-n-Sound

Hi Bbee, thanks for your question. Please email us at au-support@britax.com and provide us with the following details so we can best assist you:
1. The item details from underneath your Safe-n-Sound Unity capsule
2. apart from a compact pram, please also advise which other features you're after in a pram to try and narrow down the selection we supply for you.
Kind regards, the Britax Childcare team.

Alixasked

Unity Infant Carrier

Hi will this capsule for a steelcraft savvy stroller

Support C.Britax Safe-n-Sound

Hi Alix, thanks for your question. The Safe-n-Sound Unity Isofix, Neos or a 2013STD Unity capsule can be used with a Steelcraft Savvi using the adapters which come packaged with the Savvi. If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact our consumer support team on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Britax Childcare team.

Alix

Ok thanks the capsule I have is a britex sns unity the series is 40/A/2004 and the capsule itself doesn't have anywhere to connect to the pram adapters

Support C.Britax Safe-n-Sound

Hi Alix, Unfortunately this model Unity will not fit as the connections are different to the current 2013 STD. Kind regards, the Britax Childcare team.

Get an answer from our members and Britax Safe-n-Sound representatives