Standard, NEOS, ISOFIX Compatible

Pros

• Suitable from 0-12 months

• Compact design

• Compatible with many strollers & airlines

Cons

• Can be heavy

• Safety
  • Ease of Installation
  • Ease of Carrying
Katie

KatieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Absolutely perfect for our needs

We bought this capsule as it is was compatible with our pram we purchased and we have been so happy with it.
Suits our needs perfectly, our bubs who is 9 weeks old always looks so comfortable in it, almost always falling asleep in it as soon as we start driving.
Easy to bring in and out of the car.
Super easy to clean if baby has a little vomit. We were able to remove all fabric parts of the seat, pop in the was for a clean and then easily put back together.
Great quality, you won't be disappointed.

Purchased in February 2020 at Baby Bunting for $289.00.

Support C.Britax Safe-n-Sound

Hi Katie, thank you so much for leave your wonderful review of the Britax Safe-n-Sound Unity NEOS capsule. If you can assist with anything at all in the future, please feel free to email us at au-support@britax.com kind regards, the Britax team.

Shannen1993

Shannen1993Perth, WA

love it

have just purchased for baby number 3. It is just so easy to use, connect to pram and fits in ease next to 2 other seats. Best purchase by far.

Purchased in June 2020 at Baby Bunting for $289.00.

Leah

LeahCanberra 2600, ACT

Bub loves it!

Bub’s really comfortable with it. I could tell he’s so happy when using it as he can fall asleep. We usually use it when roaming around with the pram too. The fabric is not that good though, I just need to remove the lints every now and then. Otherwise, great choice!

Purchased in April 2020 at Baby Kingdom Online store.

Baby Capsules

Find out how Britax Safe-n-Sound Unity Infant Carrier compares to other Baby Capsules

Lucy

Lucy

Love it!

Purchased in May 2020 at Baby Bunting for $298.00.

Support C.Britax Safe-n-Sound

Very easy to connect with pram

I bought this so I could use it as a travel system on my Steelcraft Agile Elite pram (dark chambray). Very convenient to click in and out of the pram but now the hood on the pram does not cover over the capsule leaving the baby's head facing and exposed to the elements. I am now looking for a brand new pram so the hood covers the capsule and matches it. I had to buy a new capsule as the travel system adapters did not actually fit with the pram it came with.

Support C.Britax Safe-n-Sound

Hi Riara, thanks for taking the time to leave such a great review! If we can assist you with anything in the future, please feel free to give us a call on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Britax team.

The best baby products in 2020!

Nathan S.29 Oct 2019
the-best-baby-products-in-2020

KashaamAdelaide

The perfect capsule travel system

Support C.Britax Safe-n-Sound

Hi Kashaam, thanks for taking the time to leave such a fantastic review! If we can assist you with anything in the future, please feel free to give us a call on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Britax team.

Thank you!

Jess R

Jess RSwan Hill

Excellent, highly recommend. Worth the money

I decided to purchase the Unity for my 2nd baby as my first was larger and only lasted 3 months before he was too big, so I wanted a capsule that would last. Easy to install and take out, I purchased the attachments for my pram and his made it easier with everyday tasks. Easy to carry and my daughter was nice and comfy. We are still using it today (as a car seat) and she is almost 9 months old and still plenty of room until the height marker. I have definitely got my monies worth out of it.

Support C.Britax Safe-n-Sound

Hi Jess R, thanks for taking the time to leave such a terrific review! If we can assist you with anything in the future, please feel free to give us a call on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Britax team.

beckelljess

beckelljessAU

Love it

So easy and what a great idea! Its not bulky or heavy and goes straight on to the pram! I gad no idea any such thing existed!
It is easy to maneuver and easy to wash and wipe down. Never had any issues with it at all! Highly recommended. Glad we did our research and came accross this!

This has been amazing!

My baby and family has loved this from birth and still using at 9 months. She has her best sleeps in it when she falls asleep in the car and then Cary her inside! Easy to put in and pull out, easy enough to just have one base between my car and dads, we haven’t even needed to buy a second base.

Josh

JoshNewcastle

As good as advertised

We've had the capsule since our youngest was born. She is still in it at 6 months, now. The easy of use in getting the capsule from the car and onto the pram is fantastic, it really works as well as we had hoped it would. Our girl loves being in there too, she often falls asleep in it. When we get home, we just bring it inside and she stays asleep. Perfect.

Bought at Baby Bunting and they installed it for us. Also a bonus of using the capsule is that is cheap to have in both cars, because you just need two bases. Baby Bunting sold us an ex-rental base for our second car for only about $60

Sanju

SanjuPerth, WA

Very good product, can use up to 12 months

This product appears very good to me and worth for the money and was easy to plug and unplug to the base fitted in car. The another advantage is is it can be used upto 12 months where most other capsules are only for 6 months.
The draw backs might be an additional belt we need to tie around the carrier and also this is slightly heavy though I agree that it is strong body and heaviness is good for babies while travelling.)

Bec

BecAdelaide

Easy to use and lasts for longer than other carriers

Very easy to install in a car, so its good for moving between cars. Fit on my strider plus pram, after we purchased the pram adapters. Lasts till 12 months, so better value than other carriers. Bit heavy to carry when child is in it, especially when they get older.

Jessica S

Jessica SBallarat

Best ever

This is the first capsule Iv used ever
I'm loving it so easy to used baby sits nicely inside and you can connect to any pram
This is by far the best capsule Iv seen yet used for my baby. This is definitely a great buy and would recommend it to everyone that's looking to buy one. :)

Hi Jessica S,
Thanks for your fantastic review, if we can assist you with anything in the future please feel free to give us a call on 1300 303 330.
Kind regards, The Britax Team :)

Does the job!

I hired the capsule as I didn't feel the need to buy (in hindsight I should have as I'm pregnant again). My baby is 7 months is 75% height and 98% weight and still fits well with room to grow. The capsule with my 10kg baby is a little heavy now but I don't tend to carry her in it any more unless its to attach to the stroller so she can continue to sleep. I also hired the conversion bar to allow the capsule to fit to my stroller (snap 4). I can flip open the stroller with one hand, fit the converter bar and drop the capsule into the locks in less than 30 seconds -its been brilliant!

Hi KristyLou,
Thanks for your review, if we can assist you with anything in the future please feel free to give us a call on 1300 303 330.
Kind regards, The Britax Team :)

Fantastic for us

Never had a problem. We did do a lot of 'trial runs' before baby was born to get used to getting it in and out and putting the strap through the plastic slots properly which can be tricky but once you are used to it, you can do it blindfolded. We stopped taking the capsule out of the car with baby after a maybe 7 months (before she used the pram seat) but still served as her rearward facing car seat till she was about 15 months old. This I was really happy with as we always wanted her to be rear facing for as long as possible and this capsule definitely allowed us to do that.

See all Britax Safe-n-Sound Unity Infant Carrier reviews

Jessica L.

Jessica L.asked

Unity Infant Carrier ISOFIX Compatible

Which adapter do I need for it to fit the steelcraft accent stroller? I've watched videos of it being attached without adapters but when I try it's very unstable

Support C.Britax Safe-n-Sound

Hi Jessica, thanks for your question the Steelcraft Accent stroller doesn't require adaptors however you will need to remove the adaptors from your Britax Safe-n-Sound Unity capsule to allow it to fit correct. Please refer to page 32 onward for further instructions - https://www.britax.com.au/media/13209/37002-accent-rev-handle-stroller-instructions-2013.pdf alternatively please feel free to give us a call on 1300 303 330 so we can discuss this with you in further detail. Kind regards, the Britax team.

Jamie L.

Jamie L.asked

Unity Infant Carrier NEOS

Hello. Is my 40/B/2013 neo capsule compatible with the reds baby? It says needs 2013STD

Ashley N.
Ashley N.

Hi, yes it is! My friend has one, and ours is on the way.

Support C.Britax Safe-n-Sound

Hi Jamie, thanks for your question. Adaptors are tested and validated for use by the stroller manufacturer. We suggest that you contact Redsbaby for further advice. Kind regards, the Britax team.

Mounes

Mounesasked

Unity Infant Carrier

Hi
I have a Stokke stroller and I bought this capsule.
What adaptor do I need to make them work?

Support C.Britax Safe-n-Sound

Hi Mounes, thanks for your question. Britax has not tested and produced as an adapter or receiver for this brand. Kind regards, the Britax Childcare team.

See all Britax Safe-n-Sound Unity Infant Carrier questions

Get an answer from our members and Britax Safe-n-Sound representatives

Britax Safe-n-Sound Unity Infant Carrier

The Unity ISOFIX-compatible baby capsule is Australia’s first baby capsule suitable for newborns until they are 12 months old. It is also the only baby capsule suitable for low birth weight and premature infants without restrictive medical conditions.

Provide your little one with the ultimate security with the Unity’s high side walls providing maximum side impact protection. The ISOFIX compatibility also ensures an easier installation, correct fit and a safer journey.

With the addition of Thermo5 high-performance fabric with Bamboo Charcoal, your child will travel in quality and comfort.

This capsule is suitable for use with all Click & Go-compatible strollers with no receivers required. On top of this, it is compatible with selected Steelcraft, Baby Jogger, Bugaboo, Valco and Redsbaby strollers.

Features

THERMO5®: High-performance Thermo5® fabric with bamboo charcoal delivers premium comfort for your baby.

IDEAL FOR LOW BIRTH WEIGHT: The Unity ISOFIX Compatible Infant Carrier is suitable for low birth weight and premature infants without restrictive medical conditions due to its adjustable straps.

USE UNTIL 12 MONTHS: Australia’s first baby capsule suitable for newborns up to 12 months (approx.).

ISOFIX COMPATIBLE: Allows direct connection to the car’s ISOFIX low anchorage points.

PROTECTION: EPS foam and high side walls for maximum side impact protection.

COMPACT DESIGN: For small cars and configuration with other seats.

WEATHER PROTECTION: Large sun canopy for protection whilst out and about.

TRAVEL COMPATIBLE: The carrier section (without base) is suitable for aircraft use.

COMFORT: Includes insert, shoulder pads and crotch pads for additional support.

CLICK & GO™: Use in conjunction with CLICK & GO™ Integrated Britax Adaptors for compatibility with selected Britax, Steelcraft, and BOB travel system strollers (when used with CLICK & GO™ stroller Receivers).

INTEGRATED STABILISING BAR: Integrated stabilising bar ensures that the baby capsule does not rotate in the event of a crash.

ROTATING CARRY HANDLE: The rotating carry handle allows you to convert your capsule to a rocker or a stationary seat/feeder.

LARGE SUN CANOPY: Large sun canopy for protection whilst out and about.

What reviewers thought

Reviewers appreciated that the product was easy to use, compact in size to suit most vehicles and was easy to connect to a compatible stroller. The capsule may be on the heavy side and the installation can be a little tricky.

Compare all 3 Britax Safe-n-Sound Unity Infant Carrier
CategoryBaby CapsulesBaby CapsulesBaby Capsules
Price (RRP) $499.00$399.00
Minimum Age NewbornNewbornNewborn
Maximum Age 1 year1 year1 year
Dimensions 430 x 475 x 545 mm430 x 475 x 545 mm430 x 475 x 545 mm
Weight5 kg4.5 kg
Anchor System ISOFIX
Manufacturer Warranty5 year(s)5 year(s)5 year(s)
Colour / FinishBlackBlack/Grey, Dark Chambray/Cream